Sunday, October 25, 2009

baachan : The very REST weEkend +ss2 in Thai

For the 1st time ever since reached here i'm not goin anywhere during weekend..hua3.
thought it should be good...Kekeke..yappari....
I'm too used to not staying home during wekend after reaching here.*_*..

The result was..I became a zombie..sleep and eat all day(growing fat again!!yay!+_+)

With determination to finish her assignment.it end up only 1/20 of it is done..=D
Haiyah~~Why i have to do a study-case about NICE????I'm not goin to work here~i'll go back to my homeland~huhu.....and study another pharmacy law there~~=.='

Hua3..and tnx to internet as well..it DC alot these days.!!bakamono!+_+
And this gal end up playing with her SAMSUNG 8.2 PXL.....+_+....

Is a mess.=D



+_+



Nina tagegd me anote about SS2 that's goin to be held in impact arena(thai) this coming nov...

Dun u thnk it's soo soon??

Dun u thnk thai's elf are supah lucky??=D

DO u know how jelous i am??

aND I'm stuck here wt those assignments!!!hish!

Malaysia!!where are u???teukie,,,when u gUys are really coming to my deary homeland??+_+..

Organiser..where are u??please HELP m'sian elfs a dream comes true..SM!Please dun be fussy!(haha)..Let teukie and the gang have SS2 in Mareeshia!!=D

Mizachan..tnx for reading our bloggie.=D..tnx for commenting as well..

Ahaha..daijoubU..sometimes i'm gettin a bit emo(hahah~)..penyakit emoteuk.=D

aND GUESS..I'm not so active wth LJ somehow...=D..Cz I dun like to be told to comment here and there..blah3..so many stalker there.=D..Hahaha.

Here is more freely to write and bec his blog is SPECIAL.=D..I can be morE Open here as well.=)..so i like it here..~and having 2 bloggie is time consuming..=D

1 comment:

  1. oh.sou desu ne..
    macam mess gile la ko ni.omona,daijobu ka? +____+
    hey,if got any problem just let me know ya,i'll try my best to help u.ok!
    dun be sad. u have many frens out there. cheer up girl! =)
    *aku da nak exam ni,doakn same2 ek.
    take care! =D

    ReplyDelete