Wednesday, October 7, 2009

baachan : the cassiopeia is back~=)

Wee..waaa wuuu..

kinou I watched TSC tokyo dome(saikou!)
Yappari,having the fast internt is the best*_*..i mnaged to downlod like in an hour only(ureshi)
Having an internet well fixed is okay..and a gooood thing..But having another probs is another thing!!
Why my room has to be so far from the kitchen??*_*.The signal is unexceptionally LOW!!
oF COZ i CAN STILL BROWSE THINGs ETC..But the point is..We should fully use the fast internet service right??=)...so..

Hopefully i manged to get an okay from all rommies*_*...to put the router a bit at the middle of our house..Jordis,please say yes.. =P

Okay,Back to TSC story..I watched in mid of night(which I slept very late!1 am+_+)..haha..yess..it's late dear nowadays~=p..and of coz,Using a headphone..

oooo....why am I writing like a fanreport?(lol)....
neway,Eberythin was super awesome..!!*_*except when there's no Love in the ice,,wasurenaide..xiahtic and wild soul..yeah..(but i manAged to donlodd them..already today.=))..
JaE kept playing wth his fringes(lol..it covers his eys~he feel irritatetd?)haha~
Junsu is hontouni awesome*_*..his voice is soo good..=)
Yunho looks gojes/handsome(hua3)..
Micky..is micky...hihi..he looks as he is=)..
Changmin looks a bit tired??+_+..But his screamS were still forever BEST=)
I love hw they put their old songs,,like forever love,somebody to love,heart mind soul..~ah,,and with all the remix..*_*..Purple line+Jumon's remix is sugoi!!And with all the extra dance,,and new cheorograps*_*...*dbsk is the best!*
But I dunno...I dun like how xiah did the skinship with those dance girls*_*.(sob3)..my heart break..lol..And did I miss jaechun's melody and harmony?+_+yes..it's not there.!sob3.I'll try search it later..
Hisashuburi da na since last time I did fangirling around+_+..which makes me a lot happier..and internet is here.So,i manged to chat with my beloved pple as well=)..
I was like restraining from jumping and screaming YEstrday..Otherwise azyan will come and said..

"Biha,can u please be quiet a bit?I can't sleep at all.".lol..The noises are jst very clear+_+..even if I want to open my cupboard,etc,,I have to do it very sloowwwwly~~~and well carefullY*__*..

But anyway,those who haven't seen the TSC tokyo dome,please do so=)..hihi..*I'm promoting..yes..*_*...


Today we did only experiments..yeah,we observed our last week's bacteria..omona~they'r growing very well~lol..nOw I thnk I become more hygegenic.Like when somone caughing besides me.I was like..*noooo!!(LOL)
..U will I thnk,if u see those well growth green bushes thingy of fungus inside the plates..*_*...it was sooo creepy~
and white,creamy,even red colonies...ah,,why izit red??(I forgotten to thnk about it..haha~)

I realised pple here coughs a lots..and have running noses.no wonder they have somethng called flu buddy(it's cute tho).lol~haha..neway,it's getting colder..and rainy~
THE HEATER IS STILL NOT TURNING ON TODAY~OH my..I have to knock the receptionist tmorrow..AGAIn~*_*..
*My hand frozen*(again)..heater oh heater..
Ah,I need to go..will update later..ganbatte ne,akuma ,exam is coming son ne?=)
and monster too(lol)..


I'm sorry to make u all see this*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment