Monday, October 19, 2009

baachan : Minho oh Minho

Was shocked when someone wrote in facebook..

"Minho is coming to sungei wang m'sia this 26th oct". To promote etude??err..~tabun..

What???!!!!Hisshhh..why it has to be that date??*_*..pelase don't come minho-cchi..come next year during summer=)

Updates from me me me me..

1)booked her flight ticket to belfast..*_*.......And haven't tell her parents yet*_*....sorry mom for having this soooo independent daughter*_*...(lol)

2)worrying about 'her' journey to places..soon..

3)Worying her 'what is nice about NICE?"+_+

4)lAUGHED HEAD OFF when knows she got admitted in batu seremban for notts game(haiyah~)

5)Wondering who is her groupmates...LANOLIN??Where are u guys??(haha)

Looking forward for kurisumasu holiday!*_*..So many exciting plans(exam oii!+_+)


feels undefined...for not calling her family for almost 2 weeks??*_*.....I'll call tmorrow!!*_*
zettai ni(sob3*)

Lalala..Today I have a nice aberdare tour with my coursemates..she's from Bangladesh.It was nice tho!I DO love the view from her room's wndow!!HoNtouni KIREI!
However..Everything was so quite that sometimes...I tend to daydreamy~kekeKek~
iT'S COOL when she said she got the scholarship frm cardiff univ.bla3.She misses her home..and that she envied us for having large batch group from m;sia*_*....

Of coz i'm bz talkin about my japanese fangirling mode+_+..she was like...(=.=)
"why u like jap so much?"
I just smiled..=p..coz i'm afraid she'll fall asleep before i can finish answering(lol)
tHEn se asked me why I chosed pharmacy...*_*..I said..coz i dun want medic or dentistry...haiyah(this so non-motivated girl)+_+
Then I said...somehow i was thinking why do i have to recite all those nuclei acids,,enzymes..isomers.bla3333...i can jst have a nice cullinary studies at my hometown,work,and visit japan=)....

Then,,went back home..
*_*..I feel guilty for having that 'cheap' thought.sob3..forgive me minna!I'll study hard and prove your expectation to me is definately right^^
i JST THINK.If it's not me.then,who else?*__*..ahah~(crazy mode)

Weee..We managed to get a blender soon*sob3*..bye2 chopping onion on boards!!*__*(hahahah)

HMM...TOday is my bestie's tanjoubi..she's so far away..*_*...she's the one that affect me to jap virus(tnx to prince of tennis)..and other animes she introduced(hoiyah)
+_+

Happy b-day to her..=)Be a good doc and I'll come to seek your help soon^^ganbarimashou yo!

Lastly,I'm sorry if this blog looks as if it's all baachan's.(lolol)

lalala..yappari,,chicken stew is the best*_*..I feel sorry to miss/mister prawn..sobs3..you'd being too much 'dehydrated' ne??hahaha.Pardon for my salt-pouring skills. =.='

No comments:

Post a Comment