Monday, October 26, 2009

baachan : 26th oct...tHE Tragedy +REMEDY??

Nothin good is really happening on 26th oct 09....=(
i accidently CUT MY INDEX FINGER when slicing the tomato...
My hand burn when the hot cooking oiL suddenly sparked on my lefT hand..(Tnk God it's left hand.=D)

I was really shocked!!*_*..it's my 1st time that so much amount of oil fell onto my hand+_+....(kowai yo)

my friend was shocked as well.haha(it was so funny if I were to recall her reaction..lolol)

aND i WAS SO shocked at how calm I am!lol.And those familiar handburn treatment's scene that usually aired on TV came across m mind.lol..the very COLD tab water run thru my burned hand..I felt numb +_+..haiyah~

............


fAILed to find any good resource for her NICE..

..........


and some annoying email is upsetting her mood+_+....

.......

she took some remedy by playing baTu seremban..woohh..until game 11th!!=D....Go me!!=p


anD thanks to ASDA that came today!!waahhhhhhh..on9 shopping is really good..my eyes sparked when I saw the man brought 3 BIG baskets of our ordered items!*_*..so many oishii cookies..and many222 more foods(of coz!).=D

and yeah...It's cheap/=D

AND he asked to sign on some elecronic screen..kewl..=D


the burn was soo damn hurt after several mnts.+_+...now it's gettin okay.=].
But now it's the pain from the cuting that irritates me*_*..haiyah!...


No comments:

Post a Comment