Friday, October 23, 2009

baachan : Again.=D

HaiyahhH~~This week the feeling is not right..I'm not soo looking forwad for this coming weekend.=(..eSSAY is waiting to be completed..sob3..and guess..my housemate/classmate is nearly done!+_+..why she's soooo rajin(ganbatte)??why her hobby is studying??why she kept studying ALL DAY???!Why she finish her HOMEWORK very fast?+_+WHY???????i'M JELOUS!!did she know i'm very stress jst looking at her??altho she looks enjoy working her stuffs+_+....odd me!!!!*someone throw stone to me please*_*...and why the HECK I've to be stress jst looking at her???!!!nonsense feeling,,get off from me~~shuh..main jauh2

nande??nande??...

myOTHER housemate is moving out d..sob3...she's applying a hall type of uni univ residence..=(

I'm hungry!But shouldn't eat...+_+....diet222..

Internet baka~It DC a looot recently..I'm sick to have wait for the loading pages..(hoiyah)~

I'm stuck wth my FUTURE plan..where should I go??Why going to nihon is SO mahal???hisH..I'm lazy..lazy..........I dun want to thnk anymore..Let it be..I'll tally the flow..........+_+..NOO!!!
Somehow I thnk i jst want to stay in cardiff..work part time during summer,and go back home to celeb raya.=)..



ah!mom is calling!!!=D*nooo!!tears!!please hold on!+_+*

1 comment:

  1. biha! i'm here!! reading ur blog. long tym not see u write in lj. me too. haha. nande biha? are u ok? please dun u ever give up! omoidashite ano hino yakusoku! hontouni ganbatte! ok. jgn nangis2 ya! biha kan kuat. =D
    *miza is always here.ok.i'll always support u. =D

    ReplyDelete