Wednesday, October 14, 2009

baachan : 3 in 1

Is good?
Is bad??
Is good when everyone has the same 'colors'?Same thought?Same habit?
She,me,her...are 3 diffrnt books..*headache*

I hate the says..

Having contradict partner enlighten ur life??blah~

Hmmm.......I'm sick..I'm turning 180 deg ~I keep keep keep on pushing~
Ganbatte!
......

POM,P,PO..GSL..hopefully Tanah air terchenta also have?=)
.....

Today's mistake is unforgivable??Never2222 ever repeat them again....
Must work in focus!and organise!
Sorry Dr..A..sorry minna..sorry2~nekka2 mancho nekke byajo~~bla3..=p
.......

What is so nice about NICE??
Any help?=p*jyodan dake* dR. kidd!I need your help! =0
....

mAGIC MUSHROOM!Are u ready tmorrow??+_+....God,give me a smooth presentation!^^..and loud voice=)

Train!rain!=p..It's rain go RAIN!..LOL
wY U HAVE TO BE SOOOOOO expensive??Gve me chance to save for the best in Japan soon!*_*..Why we'r not 10?
"i'm sorry madam.It has to be at least 10 pple to do a group booking..

"erk...u can't tolerate if it's 9??+_+..."

expensive!Calling u is expensive d!give back our 3 pounds!+_+I can buy 1.5 kilo chicken wth that!=p
.....

Can it be another non-emo post??=p
gomen~i'll try next time(kekeke)

........

AKuma kun..ganbatte for exam..pas exam pon jgn lupa doa byk2=)for a good result=)
I read the your tmblr..and saw 'that' troublemaker post..
egh..she's boring I thnk..kekeke..

"I follow ur blog to catch up wth ur mistakes"
Hahahahahaha..she's crazy gal+_+...

Pegi la baca2 Kitab ke..AL-Quran ke..lag baik=)..hish..nande you always akes pple hate u ne?+_+.I pity u ne,akuma kun..same thing happend in LJ deshou?daijoubu..biarla org nak khianat benci ke apa..udat dono jak..I'll kearn to make kek lapis sarawk this weekend*_*..


Kaijuu-chan..be ready..I'll ambush your house next year around july*_*..Tamago chan wana visit u as well..husna will follow me..the others..I dunno..hehe..
Later u tell me when is ur holiday ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment