Tuesday, October 6, 2009

baachan : The sleepiness

Today I got only 2 hours class..hmm..But to be exact we only have 1 hour lecture*yess=)*
aND ANOTHER hour we watch our fren's presentation.(DOUBLE YESS)

So,it's like a holiday moon today(lol)

fINALLY i CAN SAY YEY TO wireless..
ERGH...after several masses these past few days,We manage to get a wireless(Teary eyes)

Study is quite okay,,except the boRINGg part of PH1118!!
About law,ethics..bla3...actssss...beahavioral..it covers the most credit of our1st years..well..it's an open book test soon..so,I SHOULD be okay??*_*...

It's quite cold today..and rainy.hm..So,i feel like wriitng here.since waiting for the OTHR 2 to write is like ages..=)


I started to plan my country of visits since this week(lol)..
I was thingking of korea...next 2 years with dearest mizami..
i WAS thingking of japn for next year..but then....i have some hesitant feeling with me*__*..
may be coz of money matter..timing..and trvel mates???husna seems no answer yet..and I'm afraid to be dissapointed by her(lol).cz otherwise I hve to go wth my senior(if she willing to)..or may be by my own??*_*(Which of coz I will have a BIGGG NO! from mom..**_**....)

wHILE i'm writing this all up??=p...
Anyway,of cz I want to 'side-travelling' like eurpe tour,,and of coz UK tour...ireland(husna!!).
ah,,sarawak^^(nadia,u mst be happy!)
bUT yeah..the big plan are only korea and japan(huhu)...and may be new zealand soon*_*..or aussie..egypt..mekkah..bla22..*i'm greedy!!!*..oh..I need to plan properly..otherwise,my money will run out!!*_*..I want to bring back a car after my 4th year !!(lol)..



So,talking about SJ-M,,since they are the HOTTEST subjectin suju,,I personally think that super girl(mandarin version) is OKAY..~i found out the korea vers is a bit weird..lol.may be i listen to mandarin version like LOADSS.

bUT THE mv ANGLE of korea is love=)..and far better(hehe)..what do u thnk??*_*
AH,,my hand frozen..why the heater is still not turning on???&^%$#%^&*


Our seniors cook really well*_*....arigaou ne..

No comments:

Post a Comment