Wednesday, October 14, 2009

baachan : Happy Birthday dear FISHY DONGHAE oppa~

15Today is.. delightful

2009/10/15 Hello I'm Super Junior Donghae!^^First of all since I got so many happy birthday congratulations I'm so happy and thankful!I exist because I have ELF!!I do!!I love you ELF...^^!!

Original Source. 이동해 cyworldTranslation by Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET


........................


Yay!happy birthday to you!How dare I FORGOTTEN my fishy's b-day??+_+
This is all bec of that st**p*d Magic mushroom.=p..(jyodan)

And time zone diffrnt.+__+..Miahnne yo~Sorry.No present~aish..I'll come and visit in 2 years time later!^^matteru yo!

Ah.I must be happy..Happy mood,Please turn on!!Tomorrow must be a happy day!^^
Ganbatte ne!

*jumping to my dream~
setsunai kono kokori de
fighting for my dream
Taiyou no dakishimete~

weee..still rmmber the lyric..not bad=p

No comments:

Post a Comment