Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baachan : Cardiff dear Cardiff~

How could I resist choco icecream??caramel frozen desserts*_*???Cheap+oishii beanies chicken??and dear cheap pizzas+_+?????And of corse,,Atiq's black pepper chicken soup???*_*!!
Tell me how!!they all oishii ne.sob3..

...
Just another day passed~=)
Visited Cardiff Bay which is about 15 mnts from my univ~hoiyah~it's really calming..Oldies are everywehre~hahaha~

The main point is to..
BOWLINg!yeah~+_+..But i played sooooo badly~hussh~.+_+..Got 3 fouls!!*_*..and only 1 strike..sob3..May be bec of the new environment??(excuse me??kekkek~)
i'M NOT very comfortable coz we played near a mat salleh's group..haih~and they played while drink..and the drink is jst front of us*_*.But thank God they'r not drunk..huhu~
So,it feels weird and i'm not use to~That's why my focus run off?(maa...)

And at the end,yuni chan got 1st,tamago 2nd..me last*_*.....

take a good walk..playing inside cabin ship(kewl!).walk inside the tube~
Took piccus..posing like CRAZY..jumping around(lol)..struggled with the cold+hard wind..(lol)..

Poor E.g..she should wear more layer~hish~~..I should gve her some of my fats(lolol)..

Cardiff Bay is totally a calming place. Like I said..oldies pple are evrywhere..They were only few pples around(haha)..But the surrounding are filled with mostly souveneirs shop+restauants=)

The wind is a bit hard(But I enjoyed it much!*_*)

bLA3..went back home ..no..went straight to tamago's house for usrah(family)=)..
Eat eat and eat+_+..

We did like ice-breaking 'circle'...maa~~=)..it's nice.we got to know each other much better~And I was shocked that somehow I dunno some story about my fren(even we've been togethr since A-level before.=.=)

When it's my turn..
"She likes japanese thingy alottttt!!!",said ina....(=.=)..followed by other's...and it goes on and on....
"She can speaks japanese!(=.=)
"She can sings ALOT of jap songs!"
"She love dongbangshinki" =)
"She wants to go to japan nex year!"
"She can sing+playing instrument!",(aigoo)....
etc..etc....


hahahahahahah~I exaggerated about my japane-ism alot~lol...
kekeke..but it's weird +pity that minna dunno about personal life that well..(hahaha~)
So,i'm abit dissappointed??=p

ma ma ma..it's not their fault....hmm..other than my fangirling life...I'm not too good in expressing myself~(lalala)...I'd prefer to keep it or write elsewhere~(haha)..and not to thnk about 'heart-feeling' so much?/hmm...
I thnk that's why most pple thinkI have a stone heart(huh??!)+.=..which is not right ...totally..

Sleepy....LIST-TO DO...
1)finish up Dr. white's lab report
2)catching up journalssss(NICE!!)..and browse internet like crazy for it...
3)Search tix to Bristol and book!!tix to dubin+cork..
4)exam's prep-MATH,PH118
5)Group presentation(lanolin) which takes place after kurisumasu
6)search info about goin to nihon..visa,tix,,and of coz..polish up my nihon go..=,='
7)ASDA-to book delivery slots,noted orders from ninian's+az..=,=
8)Winter shopping(....should I?)
9)CAL EXAM(20th nov)....read and read and read..omona~internet test*_*...

~*yawned*~

No comments:

Post a Comment