Friday, September 4, 2009

akuma : I'm gonna make this blog alive!

lol..whats with the title..ackward isn't it..
haha. yuka n biha.

attention!
i made some rules :)

1)must be active..esp to yuka.
2)must have picture at the end of post.
3)before the title put your name so that its easy to tag.
ex . (look at mine)
4) every month change song :)

haha..is this too demanding? well..i'm the youngest so~

ok..talking bout the SS501 fan meeting that was held at Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia yesterday..we(me and my friend) saw SS501 oppas!!!but only my friend's sister saw them live.we just saw them in 3g.thats enough..coz HyunJoong oppa waved at us in the 3g :) !!

the night before the fan meeting.
lyn(my friend): nadiaa..u wanna sleep at my house tonight?
my sister is going to the SS501 fan meeting ooi!
I asked her to 3g us!!
me : WHAT!!!OMG!!!u crazy!! ok ok!!

then its time..at that time.me n lyn were waiting impatiently.and very nervous.and at the same time very sad and jelous.

me : lyynnnnnn!!! OMG lynn!! when is your sister going to call us!!
*suddenly the phone rang
rini(lyn's lucky sister) : lyyynnnnn!!naaaddiiiaaa!!!SS501 is infront of mee!!aaaaaa!
* she cried
me n lyn : 3G!!!

gosh! its like a dream ALMOST coming true..
the oppas are all so handsome..
peoplpe were screaming..me n lyn screamed too!HyunJoong oppa was in black T.
Youngsaeng wore hoodie..cute!Jungmin's hair!love it!!Baby was wearing singlet!hot!!and Kyujong can't see him so much..blocked by stupid people..
when HyunJoong oppa passed the 3g camera HE SMILLED AND WAVED AT US!!
and me and lyn was like "oppa!!aaaa!!saranghae!oppa!".
Its like we were there.but just that we're in the phone.
Gosh!HyunJoong saw us in the phone!!aaaaaa!!!!

Then to the fan meeting.
many people took the line to meet with HyunJoong oppa.
and poor Jungmin had the least..
They had to buy an album to be autographed.
Oh and the security was argh!making me mad eventhough i wasn't there.
The security was saying "no camera no camera.on camere no autograph"
stupid!the guard even ask rini to off the phone that was used by us to 3g.
but luckly rini can handle the guard.
so rini went to HyunJoong's line. and he smilled at us again!
us = in the phone! and of coz to rini.
then rini gave hyunjoong oppa a selfmade photobook and lyn's bracelet!
and he wore it till he went to the airport to go back to korea.!
ihy lyn!
poor jungmin..~

and then after that rini followed SS501 back to the airport.
pity her.she had so little for opening her fast.

TripleS~SS501 oppa fighting!

yuka,biha..can i post my fanfict here?i don't have anywhere else to post it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment