Saturday, September 5, 2009

akuma:Loving SS501

okay..again with SS501..haha..
my other blog now is full with SS501~
wow~!hahaha..

yukari..uncle came here..
thanks for the belated bday present :)
so cute..




hmm..today's story..
nothing much.. i went to a cake shop..to buy cake.duh~haha
then i saw these cute elmo cupcakes in a freezer(?)
i was like staring at it soo long..
then uncle(yuka's father) asked me..u not fasting?
hahaha..it looked like i wasn't fasting. i was really2 staring at the cupcakes..
makhruh puasa ku~haha
this cupcake.. :



hmm..today is full of SS501..
even in the news!and SS501 is going to b in TV tommorow (Melodi TV3)
SS501 oppa's are going to have a drama together!yey!
and they're coming back to M'sia at the end of the year to make a concert!
yey! and SuJu oppa'a will come next year!
I hope I can go~!!This is my chance!~I have to go~~~

yey u're coming here on Raya!
can't wait 4 it!~
ooi..u guys havent answer my question..
can i put my fict here?

and since when we are using such nicknames?? = ="
oo..biha-nee..at the link section can u put the link of blog trans?

No comments:

Post a Comment