Thursday, September 3, 2009

baachan: {FANREPORT;SS501}He look at me,I look at him^^I smile at him,he smile to me back^^

DATE:3rd sept 2009
VENUE:One world Hotel,Malaysia
TIME:1.30- 8.15

Overhappiness,blessed,tired,crazy,full,overwhelmed,sad,missing,negative,positive,regret,enjoy,unforgettable...

1st of all..My head are full!!+_+Sorry if this report is a bit incoherent and grammatical errors..My head are really full..I need to organise a bit..=)

Part 1
1.30..
Reaching One world hotel with my 2 other frens..let i call them,S1 and S3.=).me S2.LOL
HMM..aT THAT time,still not many pple.may be around 100 or less.But we have a small fight..zzz..watever..and the fact that I knw her..i saw her during DAICON(If u can review my previous post)..
She's kattun's fan..so,now thanks to her.I dun like KATTUN(Take only kame with me.haha)
Oh,before i forget,the press started at 3 pm..

watever..so we qued at the back after having our zuhur prayer..=(.so,we'r a bit at the back.tsk..NVM..

Around 2.50pm..Suddenly we heard a scream at the front..=(..oh,,oppa is here!!!!+_+But at the lobby.huu..we qued at parking lot..which is a floor lower than the lobby!!*_*..tsk.tsk..
We'r very envious of the s'porean fans behind us..they managed to capture our beloved SS501 OPPAS enterd the hotel to the press room.There were nearly no pple!!!!!!!cis!!they got crystal view..leader even said 'apa khabar' to her..=)..but yeah.nvm...we still can see our opa from her camera.haha.

that's about it...then,we qued..qued...waiting..........until it reach 6pm..the fansign event start at 6 pm..

omg!!!the lines are a real mess!!!!+_+pple dunno how to que I tnk...+_+suddnly so many pple is infront of us..grrrrrr...We have to buy cd(album) in order to get oppa's sign.waiting for the album to reach our lines even takes an hour*_*..things are a bit unorganized,pple are pushing..its hurt much..most fans are from malaysia,thailand,singapore..so it's like south east asia fans.haha...so aggresive.lol+_+but yeah.it's understandable..we only knew this 'REALITY' 3/2 days ago!!~haha..and tis is the second BIG waiting after dbsk last 2 years+_+...

After about an hour pushing and dying@__@. i finally manage to enter that 'dream door".yeah..may i call it.=p..manage to take my breath..But this is where 'REAL thing starts..=)

evrything moves so fast!I'm a bit clumsy as I never knew it wud be this fast!lol..

oh..we only can get a sign out of the 5.=(..bec so many pple..and the evnt will end at around 8 +_+..so,it's a bit unfair as few 1st persons manage to get all 5 of them.=(..
NVM...=)

So..after the 'dream door'..jeng33333...wuuut!!finally we enter the room where our oppa were!!aahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!*I was like..OMG!THIS IS REAL!!hyung jung oppa ...the one i only saw in BOF(mysoju/utube)..he's here!!!!!!!and the others too!!!!!!!so,we have to pick which line we want to que..the lines moved damn fast!!!+_+
and lol..Hyun jung's line are the very longest!!hahahaha...there are nearly no pple in other's line.lol=p
Our oppas look so gojes!!!+_+all of them!!many times better in real life(of coz^^)..
hyun jung ppa is very handsome!!!ahhh..young saeng oppa!!!baby oppa!!!i can't really see kyu cz the guard blockd him!!!+_+..tsk..the guard should stand at their back instead of front!!!
ergh..~~~

okay,bck to my story.(haha)..i qued in youngsaeng's line..omg!so fast!!!!in a blink of eye..i already behind a person who's crrntly taking the YS's sign..but then...hyunjung oppa is beside young saeng.so..i was like..."which one???!!!then i rmmbered.i initially want to see hyunjung rght?"aahhh..and so..it happend the girl who is taking leader's sign fnishd 1st!!oMG!!!I dun thnk much!.
i rushed to hyung jung oppa!+_+of coz after made some gesture cntact with the guard.lol..and poor the pple who qued for leader line..(i know..+_+I'm a bad girl.tsk..young saeng oppa!gomen too!!!)
So,our eyes met(*_*)..I was like...omg!!!so hot! so kakoi!hyun jung is here!!he's real!!!!I stayed stiff for about 0.5 sec...I have to pull myself Vvery hard!+_+.snce we have VERY limited time.+_+.so,I smiled to him..and he smile back a bit^^omg!!*melt*.his skin damn smooth and fair!!eyes are big..he looks really22 hot+_+And tired a bit.=)
So,while he sign for me..I said.."oppa thank you for comng here.we'r very hppy and surprised..hope u have a good time here as well,we always suppot u^^"..he jst nodded2..ah~~and smile with the teeth shown!!(yes!).then,fnished sign.He lookd at me back(eye cntact!omg!!)*melt again*.I dunno what to do!+_+.so,I jst smile ear to ear and said thank you.then,,the real world's getting on me back.haha...The guard headed me back to the exit door.*ergh*..then,i forgotten somethng!!my jungmin oppa!!!!kyaaahhhh....so,i turn my back for the last time..only to see my jungmin oppa with his mushroom hair..he smiled happily!!while signing for a fan.^^ah!*HE WAS REALLY ENERGETIC +CHEERFUL THE WHOLE YESTERDAY!!!^^*
But the guard keep pushing me to the exit.only when i realised.I forgotten to hand in my gift to jungmin oppa!!!waaaa+_+...

The time is jst nice..so,we rushd to food court with our 2 juniors..so.they'r 5 of us(triple s..lols)..ANd have our 'buka puasa'..=)..I dun have appetite to eat.keep smiling^^it feels like a dream..yeahh..I wana screamm!!!!ah,we sat near a korean ajushi..he dunno who is SS501~+_+.haha..nvm..so,we spazzed bout the thing jst happend while waiting for azan to break fasting.=)yeah.and of coz that ajushi is the one who have to hear all our comlpaint and craziness.many pple were looking at us(ignore them!haha).

then,this is where I lost my hp!+_+i left it on the table..tsk.tnx hyunjung oppa..u make me lost!haha..

PART2
so,we hve our mahgrib prayer..and headed back to get S1 at the lobby.*__*..we saw small crowd of pple in front of the lift.0.0..so,me and my S3 rushed to the crowd..and asking..why??oppa is goin to KLIA now?=)..wah!lucky!!...so,we joined the crowd(not very big crowd)..^_^cz i thnk many pple had gone to KLIA..haha.
my S1 and S3 had waited for oppa at the lift..so,I waited at the middle way .haha..no pple at the middle.lol.=)
after a few mnts of waiting..Suddnly i heard a scream *__*!
kyaahhh!!OMG!!!!!!!!Oppa is here!!again^^.he's heading towards the place where I stand now.haha.But there'r so many guards.=(.they pushed us back..tsk..i nearly fall+_+.I'm bz getting close to oppa with my vid camera..ah..the guard are strong.i'm lost!haha..So i gve up on video and try to get a good last glimpse of beloved oppa.=)

1st!young saeng oppa!^^he wore hoody.and coverd his eyes.haha..too tired may be.=).but i saw his smile.^^yeah!!he's VERY NEAR!!!

2nd!hyun jung oppa..lol..his face really looks tired.haha.But he smile to us a bit^^..while waving his hand a bit^^

3rd.Baby oppa!This time..he's really near!*_*..only being blcked by guard..oh!..he's so cute+_+and hot..wearing top.lol..
I can't find kyu oppa(again)+_+kyu is at the very back.huhu

4th!JUNGMIN OPPA!!!Finally I saw his full mushroom hair!haha..so cute..he's so cheerful!!keep SMILING SOO BIG while waving his BOTH hands ENTHUSIASTICALLY and SAYING BYE2 t us..So,I say bye2 OPPA..and he waved back to me.*_*..omo!!My S1 fren as well!haha..it's in her fancam.jungmin oppa waves really enthusiastic to her*envious.*

So we sent them off to their car in front of the main door.JUNGMIN Keep his smiling and energetic waves till the end*_*.ah~~~oppa!i'm very sorry i didn't get ur sign earlier.kekeke..
Then,they get into the car/van..huhu..the window is all black.haha..so,I can't see a thing inside.BUT we kept saying bye2 and wave energetically to that black tinted window(lol..felt like a crazy pple.haha).then,the car drove off heading to the airport...=)

OUR CHANCE OF A LIFETIME'S JOURNEY ENDS HERE..^^...

p/s:I didn't manage to get a gud video+piccus of our oppas...*sorry* cz even to have a gimpse of our oppas is VERY hard already*_*..we'r really tired..and regret a bit about the inorganised thingy..bla3.So,i use this RARE/LAST chance properly to obeserved oppas LIVE! and keep it in my memory forever.=)..NVM..since my S1,S3 and our juniors got a gud pic/vid of them already.we can always share^^..

*will edit later to Upload pics and some footnotes.haha.*

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY u~ ^^
    THANX ALOT 4 sharing...of coz I know u love to
    share hot story like this...haha

    so....can't wait 2 c those vdeo~
    its ok..(about U can't snap any pic)
    I can guess how the situation is..CHAOS~
    (n after read the triple S blog 2...)

    even ahjuma also there...wa~
    that prove alot...how trpleS r being admires alot...^.^

    haha.tergelak gler ah bce neh :
    "BUT we kept saying bye2 and wave energetically to that black tinted window(lol..felt like a crazy pple.haha)"...
    sape2 yg de kt situ pon akan giler gak actually...(otomatik)
    can't deny it...haha

    ReplyDelete