Friday, September 11, 2009

baachan : Meeting E.L.F again..enhyuk in Paris~

Today is omoshiro(fun)..=)*i mean yesterday.kekekeke..
Meeting elf again..ma..got dance class or something.and the overactive me always want to go~lol

I thought"I should excercise abit",hahah!

And so we danced U..ergh..maji susah!!(hard)..*_*But we kept learning and yokatta i got all the steps..may be forgotten some here and there esp with music.+_+.but neway..it's good to stretch out abit+_+
The dance sensei is good=)..maji~^^I'm amazed at their(MY-SJ) talents..kekeke..esp when they did SNSD's into the new world*(Tnx Nad..I dunno at all if SNSD had ever sung that+_+)..

Then,took grup pic..ah~suddenly it rained!sob3..I ran in the mid of rain to raja chulan's monorail..
I'm afraid I'll catch cold..but yappari.i'm strong ne.kekeke..(Why I feel like writing all the details??+_+)..okay..i jst stopped here...then,,finally reaching KL cntral..back to kajang~huuuu..


Oh,I met my ex- elemntary skulmate..kristin desu*__*..hahaha..i was bz dialling my bro using public phone(lol at my hp,no battery!!!)..when she suddenly patted the phone(and lol me,,shocked!!0.0)
hahahaha.But i'm too worried for my latecoming bro..and so we didn't talked!!*_*...coz when i turned my head to the back..I saw my bro..and so...our last 'meaningful' conversation was....

"where are u from????"+_+sob3...
Ah!!!Can I post about yesterdy's(10.9) life report??kekekekekeke..I sleptover at husna's house for the 1st tme*__*..Hontouni ureshi na..and we watched buzzer beat together..oh!And yeah!!!!it was a bit noisy when 'COINCIDENTLY' I updated myself with SS501..we saw a vid..where....husna was there*_*..kekeke..A 'fake tripleS' ws wavering her hands ENTHUSIASTICALLY' to the camera!!!!!Yess during the fansign event..
Hahahahahahahahahah..Yasmin chan was also there..since she's tall and 'conspicuous'..(lol)..so,very easy to spot!!no wonder youngsaeng looked at her twice before!!kekekekekekekekekkekekeke...
And....only to reach home today..realised..i accidently took husna no mom's'SNOWCAP' wth me!hahahahahahahahahahahhaha......

Izit jst me o what...Why I found it's very difficult to write this post today??+_+hey!i need english excercise++++____+++++


*Omona!!Eunhyuk!!why u're travelling alone!!lucky franch's ELF....
But seriously no guard..hahah!and the fact that he updated his blog today..kekeke..(oh so,he got internet d??=p)
and said...'i'm not yet lost..kekekekekeke..*___*..
After watching a fancam there..omona!!so jelous..
I wonder if fishy is here.I'll happily said..fishy!!u can come to my house..kekekekekekekeke...*please forgive this crazy gal*



*To akuma>>ehy!!nooo..i'll cook for fishy!!!u jst take care of yesung or sungmin etc..~kekekeke
Hai..dakara,,u need to drink more milk to become taller.kekekekekek..=p
But i rmmbered once heechul asked shiwon..about thier grl type
HC:Please speak honestly..
SW:Okay..hot body,,nice hands..cute..gojes..pretty.bla3.kekekekekekekeke....0,0


It's not vary diff to find me..(hahah!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment