Monday, September 14, 2009

baachan : SUJU-M is back!!-SUPER GIRL+last post

Why izit so hot here???kekekekeke...
Finally my 'fishy' is back!!yay!!!!SUPER GIRL is really something*_*..unique..A bit like sorry2..with the wooping move, and r&b syle..ah..And shocked!!Jessica is there~~
kekekeke...The dance is powerful compared to their previous MVs..ah.or izit just me?
And my fishy...We dun have anything to complain..he looks really HANDSOME..*__*..kakoi..
*melting*



Jessica(SNSD) ft in the MV^^..ah,,,now I know why they said they saw Jess during SUPER GIRL making in china..haha..so,this is the reason.^^

Hangeng is soo funny with his transformation.lol..Guess we got to see the 'nerd' version of geng.=p..

oh-oh-oh..SUPER girl~~~..the music is unique*___*Very different from their previous pop-like music duirng ME..So i guess it's good as for variation??^^..nice~
SJ-M!!Hwaiting!

Me!hwaiting!!
EH..Tabun,,this is my last post in Malaysia..weeee...I'm flying to UK in d next 2 days^^..excited??a bit!^^.. But I'm sad...to leave my dearest family here.sob3..they will miss me alot..hihi...esp mom*_*.tsk.tsk.tsk..forgive me!!I'll be back here ASAP=)

I haven't done with packing yet*_*..omona~I dunno the bag is goin to be that overload*_*.tsk!I want to bring more!!!grrrrrrr..... raya cookies is a must bring*_*...Hopefully I can squeeze it inside..sob3

Hmm..Hyunjung is gettin better*__*..Why he has to be so nice bringing flower to tripleS when he's the one lying on the hospital bed?*_*..

Dongbangshinki!They are doin great..^^Yokatta they have lots of cassiopeia to LOVE them*_*.tsk...and take a good care of them^^Melody and harmony is calming^^
Changmin is goin to filming paradise meadow soon*giggles*..They are doin great regardless of their lawsuit issue..
Me,fighting!=p

f(x)!A new girl's grup of SM.They still look nervous and new.But I bet they are goin to success like DBSK^^it's an interesthing group~^^lachata is cool^^

Today,I watched SGB..lol..honggi screwed up alot.hahahah!..nicole is cute^^I dunno that she's only 17!!+__+hahah!
ASTRO is omoshiro^^..but i'm leaving soon!!!cis!

HMMM....HMMM....MAY BE A LAST MEANINGFUL WORDS BEFORE OFF TO UK?

Dearest frens..Hotouni2 arigatou for ur love..friendship..thank you for ur time..and being my frens...Accepting the way I am..Thank you for the presents u all gave me...
Thank you for all the kindness..

Sorry for any wrong done..I'm not good with words..and expressing myself..But Just to let u know..I'll always treasure every inch of our friendship..in future..if I were to forgot some of ur name..please dun hate me*_*...so,please keep in touch with me...^^..I'll try my best too.....

Lastly,please wait for me!!^^we''ll meet again soon^^insyaAllah..

jaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment