Friday, September 25, 2009

baachan : Steps u follow.....

Having a severe cold..=(
Being ill here is really a trouble..I thnk so,cause u need to see GP 1st,make appointment with the doc..and walk to the doc??which is at hospital z???I dun know..

Unlike Malaysia..We got so many clinics..haha~

I hate fever!!!And it's really cold!ergh..but...I must be patient right??since it's a challenge and a test from Allah..=)I tend to cry more when having a cold...ergh..and suddenly otosan called..aigooo...and mom speaks..the tears jst kept on flowing.huhu..cool biha cool.You must be strong.=)..Otherwise they will really worried of me*_*...haha..

Ah..I bought a printer+copier+scanner~Canon 140MP.hua3..it cost me 30pounds only.I bought the warranty 3 years.so,added 4 pounds more..
I went back home..try to set up the ink catridge..aigooo~~~The ink doesn't align with the case!!!!*__*....And so,I tried all means to enter the ink..ergh..stillfailed...aghhhH!!
So,I need to bring back the printer to city(which is by walking!!)..*_*..sob3..sabar biha~
I need car!haha..May be I should ask help from otosan no tomodachi???

Today we eat at postgrade's house .She's really nice..oh~We ate nasi ayam...really delicious*_*.according tpo my frens..But I'm having a cold..so,it's tastless for me!!sob3...sabar biha...

Ah,,what more to say...Still apdating myself with my new world.(haha)..
hmm..may be a bit about local pple here??or European esp.=)
They are very serious..and a hard worker..I heard their childrens goin to sleep really early ..at 7 pm+_+//and woke up at 7 am the next day.hoho..so,they have plenty sleeps..no wonder they work really hard....
But from my observation..I thnk their life is mostly about working...and drink???(*_*)..no offense!
So,i pitied them about that.........

My class hasn't yet started..But we had some briefing~etc..so,I got to see all the 1st years's faces of pharmacy student..hoho...thing taht shocked me abit is that so many boys taking this course??*_*....so unlike in my homeland..huhu..Mostly EU students..some asians(which mostly chinese...and of cos us..lol..12 pples..very obvious!!haha..coz we'r the only pple wore tudung)..

I have some chit chat with those mat salleh/minah salleh...a girl said..she's staying here with her bf(kowai+__+)..lol
I thnk most pple looks mature??and tall??kekeke...so,I feels young~haha..Aisans esp malay pple are short.kekeke..so,we'r like 'lil kids' there.hahaha

About the cool side here..is that..so many kakoi pple?haha..all of them looks the same!kakakakakakak...same as what I saw in english show/channel on television in M'sia..so,it feels cool??!lol
Everything here is nice..ah..hopefully my another 4 years will be exciting=)...

tomorrow will be goin to carboot sale..huhu..*_*..shopping again!!cis..My money shrunk alot!may be coz it'sa 1st few days..so,,,I should endure that~haha..

later I'll try o save more!ganbatte me

*To yuka=arigatou ne.Glad u're having a gud time at KL.And yes..it's hot there.kekekeke..come here~very cold..=).
and u're late..I'm having a cold already.sob3+__+..hopefully will recover soon..aish..
And yet wait for me!I still wana come to ur place!soon=)

old yama=arigatou..wil work harder..kekeke..u dun have to worry of kaijuu..she's having riku now..muahahahaha..Cardiff is nice*__*..ah,dun forget to invite me during ur engagement.haha..omedetou!

Akuma-kun..I miss kitty!!kityy22222-chans~

gomen,,sadly no piccus..huhu...I'm so lazy to tke piccus nowadays...haha..

1 comment:

  1. I got the same printer-scanner thing too...
    totally the same modul...
    it's sometimes annoying...really...
    huhu....almost 3month tersadai...bcause of the ink problem...hayya....

    ~^0^~
    hope u get well soon biha-chan... *a bit worried*
    - of course u will kan...ne xnyer..get chance 2 c kakoi-boy everyday...hahaha

    ReplyDelete