Tuesday, September 22, 2009

baachan : Raya in Cardiff....

Hello people..And to those two who are so lazy to update the blog..
The blog were almost filled by baachan..+___+

Anyway..Here,,I am..at Cardiff..My class is not yet started.So,we got plenty of time to settle around and familiarise with the new environmnet..

What can I say..here is totally different from my hometown.There were so many things happened in these short period of time...=)

But foremostly,I'm happy and grateful for this granted of chance..studying here=)
Thank you ..^^

It's the 1st time I'm having raya overseas..(hopefully the last..)
iT'S NOT BAD=)
tHE DIFFERENT IS ONLY THAT i'm here with freinds...not withbkazoku..so,it gives a new feeling..
Glad..some postgrades family invited us to eat at their house.So,we have a blast raya dishes..I'm gaining weight seriously!!
Somehow I miss the sun(lol)..and sweat??hahah
It's a bit cold here..=)My living area is cool=)It's very peaceful.So many ppple walk around..Everything is within a walking distances..So,it's like I can get rid of that slow KTM for my shopping spree needed.lol..

Life here is very easy=)..The materials and things are not that expensive(if u can stop converting MYR-GBP).=p

I think I will like my livinga rea here..and university.

Ah..talking about university,,Our main bulding is really22 kirei!!!(I'm at this bulding now)
It looks like museum building from outside..lol..
But seriously all buliding here are jst small and historic -like.=)

pPLE here are very friendly..u cn walk around and suddnly somone said..hello¬or morniong¬lolol

My house is full occupied.=)..2 french.1 germany,and one from china..all of them are very nice..(sadly no japanese,lololol)

So,now I feel like a dream,honestly..being an international student??haha...and from Asia?lol..it feeels cool..there were not soo many as pple might thnk aboout number of malaysians here..
the 'baling batu kene melayu' phrase is not applicable here at all.lolol=p

Hmm..what else to write..may be about welsh pple??
Most shops and mini market here colsed at 5..or may be 4.30..huhu..so,around 5 and above..it's nearly no pple walk around.haha..even the city becomes quite..lol..sooo different from my homeland.hahah

My room is seriously cold!ergh..they will only turn on the heater during october(^%$£%*&)
For my EU fren,,they may used to it..for me...aigooo...I jst need to endur a bit..hehe..But it's not that cold..aT LEAST,i DIDN'T WEAR jacket in my room..

ah..reaching here.I thnk i slept alot..seriously..may be becoz I have a lots of walk..lol...But walking around here is not tired at all=p
except if u haven't eat+___+

ah..what more to say...bec there are so mnay things happende..My head crunches.lol..the memory is all all over..

kiki..and the funny thing is,,someone(uknown) sddnly woring called me and ...

uknown:heelo.is this the parmacy student etc.....

me:yup..

unknown:I wana borrow ur iron...

me:whatt???lol

and few mnts later..
*ding dong*..

he came and took the iron..haha

that's the incident on early morning of hari raya..lolol...

Between,Selamat hari raya¬^^

No comments:

Post a Comment