Saturday, September 5, 2009

kaijuu : First time post. :)

ok..this is my first post.
hmm..what should i write?
maybe a self introduction.

my name is yukari michioka.
i'm 16 years old.
i live in Osaka,Japan.
I'm japanese.
and i'm sorry if my english is not good.

i don't know what to write now..haha..
nadia.i'm going to Malaysia in Raya time.Riku's family will follow too.

biha-nee..u should see nadia's blog..so many ss501 now..

both of u..get me idea for what i should write here..
coz this is like an english exercise to me. :)

2 comments:

  1. hello kaijuu...^^
    (excited 2 c a japanese girl..lol...hehe)
    u r 16? look matured...=)

    I'm biha chan new friend..how we cn b friend?
    it because we both like korean - SM TOWN artist (super unior the most) n JE artist too...^^

    can I give an idea?
    maybe u can write about the new/latest story hppn on japanese entertainment....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh...do i?
    hehe..many people says that.

    thank you for your idea.
    but to be honest.actually i'm more know about korean artist then JE..
    i'll just know when my friends told me and when i read magazines.

    sure we can be friends =)
    but my english is bad so~..hehe.

    -kaijuu-

    ReplyDelete