Monday, June 28, 2010

baachan : B2ST Showcase+sign(27th June/Part2) + KLIA farewell=(

The second day of the fansigning at One Utama(OU) mall was a loooot better than previous day.
I reached OU at 12am.Wah..It was so easy to spot the FCUK venue .LOL.
There,hung a big banner? of B2ST and stage.
So,we(Alyaa+siblings n me) were like among 20 1st persons.lol
That's very front.haha

The security was a lot better.
They arranged fans since like 1 pm.=)..So,we now..we can Q in ease.lol.we even picnic while q-ing...

At around 5.30pm..So many fans already flocked by the FCUK area.plus with some 'stalkers' stand beside on the road.huhuhu*I hate them..kkk*.Cause we'r the one who q-ed like forever,But...the stupid MC seems more interested with those stalkers.=.='

watever...

then.,,B2ST arrived using white van(lol)..white is so typical.ehehehe
HAhahaha.it ws esp funny,since the van stopped really beside the stage.LOLOLOL


The fansign begun..

weee..Still remmber my fail uchiwa??hahaha.today I brought the uchiwa again.lol
But on the other side.I wrote the correct spelling of 'hyunseung'.=]



So,again..met junhyung..just smiled..yeah..he can smile people=D=D=D.so hawt.*_*
then,Dongwoon.hahahaha..I didn't forget to bring my fail uchiwa XD
so,DW kinda saw my uchiwa and have a sort of  unsatisfied look.lol.

Next,,Gi Kwang..kkk.He saw my fail uchiwa..hahahaha.But he has to sign fast..XD..

Then.Dujun..hahahahahaha..
Again..Doseung moment...

DJ poked Hyunseung..=.='

HS: Ah!!*While pointed at me+my uchiwa..*sort of remmber me from yesterday?* omgee...his stare kills me.
Me then just smiled showing the wrong 'hyunseung's spelling..kkk

HS: No!Wrong!

Me:..lol

Then i turn the other side.*THE CORRECt spelling*

HS+DJ: Ah..this  right..*omge..his little english is cute*_**
Then,i turn to the wrong side again..
HS:No no wrong2

lol

Then i turn to the correct side

HS:Yeah.right2..

mAY BE he seems wanted to correct me from yesterday,but he couldn't since time is limited*_*
But today(27th).he managed to correct me..=.='

HAHAHAHA..I totally enjoy 'playing' with hyunseung=D=D=D=D

BUT!
hanks to hyunseung.I dun have any memory with Yoseob.Or more likely..I forgot to look at my cute yoseobie..aigooooooo....

Before that.I bent down a bit to Hyunseung and said..
'Na jincha neoreul saranghae.'

He sort of heard it?and nodded a bit.aigoo..His eyes+stare just killed meT_T.
But I can see his mood seems a bit off that day of 27th.+_+..
cause yestrday at KL LIVE  when i said saranghae he still can smile .
So,I got my sign at around 5.40pm.haha.so early..then,i JUST joined those stalker and watch B2ST signing from far.huhuBut my view was blocked by security..aigoooooo..I only see gikwang most of the time=.='

After the signing ended,we celebrated DJ's birthday*_*.Awww..so sweet*_*..

At about 7pm,the signing ended...Each mmbers then sort of making a goodbye speech.....so sad..I dun want them to leave*______*.


*******************************************************


KLIA 28th June. 2010..


Farewell my B2ST T__T..
oKAY..The plan was soo last minute.*_*.
the reason being...
1)  I was unsatisfied with B2ST mood*HS esp* during the signing at OU on 27th


2)I planned to visit my friend.So,why not drop by KLIA 1st?XD*dah alang2 nak keluar ma..kkk*


3)I watched 8tv e-live interview with B2ST at 4.30pm today(28th)..Erghh..
I was disappointed/unsatisfied with B2ST mood.=(..DJ's mood seems really off.+__+
Too my surprise..It was JH who did almost all the talking.huhu
YS looks as if he has a serious illness*_*
DW seems a bit okay..But still...+_+


My hyunseung..just sat still like  doll*_*


And so..i WAS soo curious..what happen to them?+_+izit tooo tiring till it was clearly shown on the TV*_*..
I dun want them to leave MALAYSIA like this.gosh..


And so...
My 1st ever shouting like mad at KLIA begun*____*
reached KLIA damn early.kk..Phoned almost everyone..kkk
And in rush,I manage to hasut Alyaa to go to KLIA too.lol


Glad I brought my pro-chan.so,can online there*__*.haha


At about 9.30pm.I saw many fans in front of door H..
yeah2.I saw a nuna sort of check in B2ST's luggage.hahaha.
It was seriously a lots of stuffs.lol


their flight is at 11.25 pm.
But..till 10.40pm...I can't even see their shadow*_*
there were around like 50 fans?


and guess what..i saw quite a lot of HS's banner*___*.aigoooo.Why everyone want to steal my HS?kkkk
It seems.. many HS's fans appeared..tonight..


I think at around 10.45pm..JENG3


B2st appeard in KLIA.hehe.I 1st stand quite far since I dun like to be push by other girls.
oh wait2.there were quite a lot of fanboys too.XD


LOL..The funny thing was..there were like a huge group of family crowding in front of B2ST door  of entrance.haha.poor them..save ur children from B2ST fans!!!XD


The 1st one I saw...DW!Wow.he's so tall..*__*


tHEN.YS..gyahhh..he really is small.*_*.i WANT TO KIDNAP HIM!
Then,saw DJ,,and JH.wait..where is my HS???*__*
1st impression.They all look friendly and smile to fans*_*
AIGOO..HS,,eat more coco crunch and grew taller.kkkk.U're the last one I manage to spot*_*


And so..the police made like a big circle around B2ST mmbers.hehe.So,i basically walk beside the police.=).OMGEE..nice view*_*.
I bloody shout out HS's name.ahhhhh..He sort of searching for the voice.bUT i WAS BEHIND HIM*___*.
LOL..and the guard kinda 'shock' at my shouting.kkkk.i shout really near that guard's ear.XD


gyahh..Then,i think i SHOULD move to the other side..arghh..My mission tonight is to have him to look at me+my fail uchiwa!


And so..i rushed  beside HS till my distance with HS is only separated by the police.BUT..there was a HS fans beside me shouting HS name.aigoo..


me was like..aigoo..too soft.LOUDER girls! XD


then,i THINK i SHOULD move to the front since HS is lazy to move his neck.kkk
So,I ran forward and wave my uchiwa..arghh..he sort of on dreamland.so,i SHOUTED his name*_*
u know i HAVE kinda soft voice.kkk
But glad he saw/heard me..*_*..awww..I stare directly to his eyes*_*.Then,i waved my uchiwa like mad.kkk
He then,nodded, smiled and wave back to me..omgee..fainted*_*.


haha.I think DJ+DW sort of look at me..But I'm too bz looking at HS.lol
I'm a loyal fans.am i?XD


tHEN,I think i should at least say bye2 to YS.kkk.so,i SHOUTED YS's name.aww
He saw me..holding HS's uchiwa.lol.I feel bad*_*..
then,he waved at me with his cute smile..omona..
Then,I just realised...JH was so near beside me+police.
hahaha.So,I just shouted his name.Then I realised some other fangirls copying me shouting for JH.lol.
But .
Too my surprise..YS again look at me and wave by2..kkk..JH seems kerek..hahahaha


Ah.I forgot to look at DJ+DW.aigooo
I only care for hs*_*..


So far,YS wave +smile all the way till reach the  perlepasan antarabangsa escalator. Dujun too..
DW just smiled*__*.JH with his shades..kk.so kewl*_*.
B2ST mmbers seems happy but yess..tired *_*
I'm satisfied bidding farewell like this*_*


After they entered the antarabangsa escalator..I continued shouting HS's name and wave my ichiwa.kk
He saw me again and waved back*_*.


then..there is one fan..threw sth to HS..HOHOHO.bUT IT fell behind HS..
HS sort of looking back and kinda contemplating may be he should pick that thing or not.aigoo.
But there was a guard behind him*_*


so,he just stare the 'thing' for a while and cont. walking.huhu..
See,,told ya.many HS's fans tonight*___*.I was surprised ...


So,after that...I continued running forward reaching lorong2 yang I sendiri pon taktau kewujudannya.lol
we then,ketok2 the glass wall..after B2ST finished with the immegresen check..kkk..YS kinda shock to see us from up there..kkkkk..
YS+DJ waved to fans. JH smiled ..same goes to DW.
HS just look at the fans..kkk


B2ST made my day*_*
It was a peaceful night.and funny..kkk
Funny coz that was my 1st time did sth crazy like sending celebs at KLIA.lol
Also..when fans were like running here and there..kkkk..
peaceful since that's not much random histeria screaming.I meant.i can clearly hear my voice shouting HS's name.lol
And the polices were quite cool too.They didn't shout at fans or told us to back off..etc...hehehe
they just focus on their barricade.l ol
Ah,the staffs were a lot nicer too*__*
There was 1 fat staff..he told me not to get so close*_*.
even a nuna staff keep saying..please dun get hurt*_*..


i REAlised.Other fans sort of following me and shouting their fave B2ST mmbers's name.hahahaha
yess girls..shout ur bias's nameXD..dun scream randomly.hahaha


there were no pushing,and I can comfortabaly walking/running beside the police..kkk
Just a bit out of breath since running with so many things with me.huhu.yeah.
I'm running to have HS's attention.aigooo.*_*..


so..my mission accomplished.so satisfied*__*
I can sleep with ease..and wrapped up my weekend+monday with B2ST*_*
Till we meet again in japan!!!weeeeeeeee




*P/S:I'm sorry.I didn't take any picture+fancams*_*


I was totally mesmerised by  DW at 1st .Then,bz with my mission to  HS.*_*.
Miahn2.But I'm sure.u'll got to see lotsss of gojes fancams soon^^.
really..=).


it was a nice view*___*


ja,mata na.

No comments:

Post a Comment