Thursday, June 10, 2010

baachan: Money matter?=D

hMM..How do I start?+_+
anyway..Malaysian kpop lovers soon to be broke cause of sudden hallyu tsunami in our hot country,Malaysia.XD..
1st..
U KISS (19th june)*bloody expensive ticket.XD.
 
2nd..
BEAST(26 and 27th June).cheaper!!

3rd..
Brian Joo ( 10th July)..just so-so

4th  
SS3-Super Junior goodbye con (Feb/March 2011) ?

Plus,,many other kpops too.=.='..like ZE;A,WG..And may be SNSD?hmm...not sure tho.

To be exact,it started with ft island last year around summer time,then,ss501 in sept..then,the awesomeness SS2 in march 2010=D

*But i'm still so sad there's no  dbsk..=(............even when i visit jap soon,the chances to see them perform as DBSK is almost zero.tsk..
glad we have so many rookies group to make up for the dissappoinment.But still not yet at dbsk level

Anyway since I'm so BEASTly now..XD..I can't tell how happy I am to see beast soon*_*.glad I made the right dec. to visit Kuching only during solid 5 weekdays.(Akuma,I'm coming to ur house!!woot woot)XD..at 1st i planned to go back on the 26th!haha.but then,I was thinking who knows may b any kpop wana come around that golden weekend.XD..and 

now..
it's BEAST yo^^..huhu.So,u better prepare fanletter to BEAST too.XD.so i can pass to em.haha

Okay,talking about tripsss..
Japan, oh japan,why are u so complicated?
hmmph.I better prepare well.

kaijuuchan,will u be at home around my trip time?20thjul till 3aug.I still not yet found any accomodation around my stay in osaka.of coz will b there around the BB concert day at universal studio japn(24th jul)XD


No comments:

Post a Comment