Saturday, June 19, 2010

Baachan: U KISS ME fanmeeting 19/6/10 (Part1)

'KIBUM, u make me tingle2*__*.

Ok,to make the fanacc more interesthing for me+u to read(lol),
I've decided to divide the report to 2 parts=)

I promise to be detailed as much as possible!*_*.weee.
So,please beware of its length!*_*


19th June 12am....
I'm dead..My room is worse than a store.I barely see my bed.=.='
Even now,I'm invading my big bro's room.lol
Seriously!!I was panicking myself..Cuz i've done only 5% prep for the fanmeeting!!!*_*.
I'm really a dead meet.*_*And tomorrow have to wake up early.duhh.
I tell myself..Ok.just sacrfice my on9 time tonite and focus for the decorations..etc..

Since i've already bought the fluorescent papers,Thick cardboard(stole from 2nd brother).
And markers(stole from father and lil brother.)..

I always told myself since the day they announced UKISS to come to Malaysia,to make fanboards+fanletters for each UKISS mmber.So,that become my mission. =)

The happy thing was I MANAGED TO ACCOMPLISH IT!*_* (yeah.i was so happy bout it^^)
I barely feel awake esp. after the 4 hours only sleep the day before..u KNOW!I went to Bukit bintang..to search for lloyds bank! damn!!After 2 hours journey and haven't breakfast+lunch...When i FINALLY REACHED THERE...the guard said..they moved d!!..T__T..

mY mood is soo ruined on 18/6!!!
The only good thing is that I got my B2ST repackage album that day.=)..

I NEARLY GIVE UP TOO for the fanmeeting prep.=(
But at the end,accompanied by UKISS+BEAST songs...about 3 o'clock in the morning...I finished with the fanboards+letters for each mmbers except Dongho.*_*.I'm sorry maknae..gyahhhhhhhhhh..But of coz I like u.But..that's only what i CAN DO THAT NIGHT(morning!)*_*

I haven't eat rice the day before.=(.So,I slept with empty stomach coz it's late d.+_+!.i have kinda stomache after woke up at 7am.=(
I woke up early to prepare with wrapping the letters,and fanboards last minute touch up.

9.20am..
took KTM+LRT to KLCC..
OMGEE..I was bloody tired*_*.I was so worried if i'm gona faint or sleep during the FM.(LOL).*_*.Even my friend is worried too.,,So,they decided to makan2(lunch) once arrive at KLCC.hahaha.

Plus,i haven't breakfast today!*_*..

Ah,I saw so mnay peeps wearing the ukiss white shirts too^^.Wee..kiss me were everywhere=D
eVN AT SURAU.WE WAITED FOR ZUHUR TOGETher.lol
and someone shouted.ok,!dah masuk.XD.

Bla3...Met with Nad,Yana,Aishah,Nina,Aina,Nisah..
Enter the bloody plenary hall !!=D=D=D
WOW!I kinda like my seat area tho it's not in the middle part..=).It's very crowded and apparently is a media area?whohooo.And it's quite near to the stage as well*_*.

Okay2..I will stop the crap.and enter d what u call..the FANMEETING REPORT!!!kkk
OMGEE..The overall meeting was bloody awesome!!Even better than SS2..(GOSH.DUN KILL ME elf.=.=')
Evrything is within the control!MY KISS ME,u're jjang!!!
Many peepo bought the lightstick of UKISS from outside!So,when the hall light is turnd off,it was such a beautiful scene*_*..GAYYH...Even XANDER SAID HE LOVES THE LIGHT^^
Well.the lightstick size is real BIG and very cool!!=D=D=D=D
I regretted myself for not buying it*_*.But this one KISS ME sat near me was so kind to lent me hers*__*.

Ah,so,this is what I can rmmber what had happen according to sequence*_*.

MC talk..bla2..Then,UKISS enters+INTRODUCEd.!Wohooo..So awesome!!.
Then,play games.=D=D*OMGEE..I was choosen!!=D=D=D(read the 2nd part for more.kk).
Performances.(OMGEE..they performed about 8 songs?).Sorry,my memory is very2 vogue*_*
Ayyway,I really22 thought they are not going to perform anything and just come for Meeting.talk,and sign.+_+..
So,this has exceeded my expectation.=D

Ok..ok..Wanna know what happen during the meeting??
Hahaha.wait for the 2nd part.=)..WEEEEE..

No comments:

Post a Comment