Wednesday, July 7, 2010

baachan : No Other^^

Have u guys check out SMENT utube channel?=D=D=D
yesssssss..NO OTHER MV was out today!!*__*




But why!!I'm stuck there till now since they 1st released the video about at noon..My internet speed is seriously CRAPPY!!
I tried to donlod the mv..but guess.the donlod's speed is 1.0 bytes/s  T___T..and so i hve to cancel to save the available volume.owww..Tanah airku!!!majulah anda!=.='
What kind of punishment is this..*_*.i seriously having a migraine with this*_*(Tho i'm migraine -ve.XD)

I only managed to watch till DH's part T___T....Yeah.that's the farthest i've been able to achieve*_*.
tsk3.*Awww..DH oppa voice melt me..ice kacang girl melt to water(credit:xander,ukiss) XD
Donghae,anda pelat,anda tahu tak??XD..tapi,saya chowaaaa=D=D=D=Dsbb anda sgt kawai*_*.hik3

Plus with so many vids posted by friends.I seriously miss Cardiff at this time*_*..I miss the 'OMGEE so fast streaming+'no need to wait speed'*_*..
No no i shouldn't complain..Malaysia,i LOVE U MORE!!T__T..(teeet)

Argh..I'm lost..At the end,I came to update this blog.=.='
I'm done with my Jpan VISA.Just need to wait for the officer to call.and woot!I'm going to bag-packing to NIPPON!(Am I dreaming?kkk).
...while i feel like writing in malay?=.='
*Kelakau gler time wat VISA tu..dahla gambar ak tak ikut size yg dia nak,isi borang cam tah pape..
and yg paling lawak,nama org yang kami tumpang tu ada 3 atiqah!..kk.and we dun even know their full name..so,i just asked husna to write nUR,,Siti and just atiqah.LOL.
=.='
plus surat explain pasal expense to b borne tu pon buat mcm main2.hak2..seriously,dah lama gila tak tulis surat rasmi,format summpah lupe..kkk

Tu tak masuk bank statment aku yg barely according to their guidline.hak2..dia check alamat,,then,lawk tgk reaksi dia..lol..kat borang apps tulis alamat MALAYSIA..Tpi,apahal bank tetibe alamat UK..kkk
adoi..then,she asked me la...then,i said la,study there..
pastu muka dia cam hesitate.kk..pastu dia tnya lgi,bank local takda ka?aku jwb la.ade 4 kott..kk
tapi,yg ade duet cimb je la(Itupun duit kat CIMB aku reserve utk fangirling and foya2 kat Malaysia aje.hik3).Bank lain lak suma stakat pada 'bekas aka sarung' je la..kkk..may b ade dlm rm 50?=.='
Hak3.kaya tak beta?Kui3...takde la kaya mana.dah nak kayap dah ni.=.='
especially dgn hal2 unexpected(big spent) yg berlaku kat zaman UCSI dlu,,and UK..and of coz la hal2 kpop tsunami yang tiba2 dtg ni.adoi..duit surut macam air terjun sejak 2 menjak ni.=.='
and I'm not working(not even once)aka takde pendapatan langsung.suma pakai duet koghangXD(gov scholarship).

Tpi,berjimat-cermat kan amalan mulia..=)....

**********


Ah,it's getting longer,without realising.kkkk


Today,I opened twt homepage,click a link..saw a big pic..of one local entertainment magazine of malaysia..They covered mini news about UKISS ME last time.=.='
OMGEE..I saw me...=.='
Just me know where is me.kkk.and my friendss.=.='...
Gomen,cannot post the picture here due to privacy concern.XD.(Arasso?Go search urself)XD


Plus..Epop July edtiton as well.Aww..But why!!I forgot to look for that bloody mag when i went out yesterdayT__TAhhhhhhhh.
Mizachan said an ajumma bought like 4!!adoi,dah tua buat cara tua la,Jgn sebok dgn hal org mudaXD
And an unni bought like 2..oh my oh my...kayalah kau epop oiiii.XD..all thanks to hallyu lover tau..
So,dah kaya2 ni jgn lupa sponsor more hallyu star to mari2 ke malaysia.=)


*********

Have u heard?Yess..Brian Joo(Former of Fly to the sky)  is flying to KLIA on July 9th,and leaving M'sia on 11th July.huhu.
Solid 3 days huh?
Ur schedule must be very2 pack here then!XD.


************

What?? G.NA??Gina aka G.na  (sama ja bunyi).
Yeah222..A new solo debuted artist under CUBE ent.*_*.
Aww...I dunno,iT SEEMS nowadays I tend to treat CUBE like SME.hak3..
I will automatically love ALMOST all the celeb came from these 2 companies.Tho I hatchuuuuu SME~!!!!!*_*...
Joker aka poppin dragon aka Junhyung from the most recently a hot topic groupXD BEAST..is going to be ft. in G.NA's MV as a rapper!!*_*!!Aww..can't wait!!Internet!Please be kind to me*still buffering 'no other' mv.T__T

**************

ENDING~~*Imitating ukiss kibum from vampireXD*.

Aigooo..mushroom hair.*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment