Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baachan : B2ST Showcase+sign(26th June/Part1)

Hmm...Just because I always do this,,so, i think i SHOULD proceed in writing the fan account =.='
please bare...with the length..of coz XD

So.This time..the fan report will b divided into 2 parts..=).
26th AND 27th JUNE 2010!

So..Arrived at KL Live at around 2pm?
I  slept late the day before (4am) due to incoherent+nervousness to  meet B2ST ..\woke up at 9am the day 26th!..without preparing anything yet..for B2ST =.='
so,IN RUSH....I made a VERYYYYY BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!

My fail  'HYUNSEUNG's name!=.=

MY FAIL UCHIWA!!!!!!T_T

Okay2.so,once arrived,catched up with yoonae..omgee..u know what.My stupid hp did it again.
i got 60 miskals that morning 26th!!T_T

SOORRYYYY Yoonae ah...MY baka keitai was running out battery!!!and I forgot to charge it..arghhh..
i prepared so many gifts for b2st*_*..especially my hyunseung*_*.

At 1st,the Q at KL live was quite OKay....
Tilll...at around 3 pm...

there was a sudden flock at the mid part of the Q*_*.omgeee..that bloody UMM held the so called lucky draw for fans to have a lunch/greet? with B2ST at hotel nikko,KLCC.
huh..so,the fans rushed there,and yeahh..
U GOT IT RIGHT!
tHAT's where the chaos started!!!!!!!!

Plus,there was sudden  random fake screamed and peeps took advantage here and there.etc..cutting Q happened everywhere!!!!!!!+_+...

I rushed to the middle part as well...
At 1st not many peep got the luck..We have to pick the orange pingpong ball from the totally covered box..amongst like 15 white balls... =/..
Towards the end..UMM bloody removed more number of white ball.or may be added more orange ball..since they want like 150? peeps to be picked.=/
so,,those latecomer are bloody lucky n manage to be picked.=/...even some of them didn't even know what is B2ST..not even buy the tix aka got the tix free..etc...watever...=/

dunno,,dun wana care =)

Okay2..so,as overall....The event management was totally222222222222 S.U.C.K.
Yeahhhhh..U heard it right! SO MANY peeps fainted!!!..Like 35??may be more.=/
U got to be there....and experience urself.I think I'm just one lucky soul since I force myself to not skip my lunch>.<
Ah,and and the event delayed like 2 hours!!!!!!!!
some random shouting from fans..

"OPEN2222!!!!"

"T-SHIRT FIRST!!"

I Q-ed at the very front ,except being pushed a bit since so many 'random' peeps are in front us=.='
So many media in front of me during the Q-ing.lol
I was bz covering my face using the uchiwa.kkk...
So,please pardon me..if u see me holding the fail 'hyunseung''s uchiwa. hahahahahaha

iT'S WEIRD..While complaining during the Q..i PHONd mizah+nAD+Nadia?,,and nagging to go home..lol
I even say..I want KIBUM now!.hahahahahaa*childish me*=.='
So,after suffering like 6 hours?.Finally they opened the gate at around 8pm.

HAh..that's not the start of the relieve..we have to wait for nearly 1 hour more to wait for another gate to be open.hahahahahahahahha..I really22 want to turn into BEAST on d 26th!#__#

Okay2.I want to highlight some parts..
1)I saw a girl suffering on difficulty to breath..and the securitiesss peeps rushed to her  in the 'SEA' of fans...ergh..*SCARY*..+_+

Glad,,nobody dies....at least.=/

2)Some stupid peeps didn't have the shirt want to enter 1st when UMM clearly stated that those with beast tee will enter 1st..=/

3) Some stupid soul again..took advantage by using other escalator meant for VIP? to have a priority entrance=/
At the end,they got caught by us..and security stopped the escalator!O.0////*SCary*

4)SCREAMING are everywhere..=/....Not a motivated scream..But rather..a sort of rebel screammm.=.='

So,Finally.got to enter the venue =)/saw the gojes stage..I was at 3rd row..yeah..very front in the middle part =)
BUT....As more peeps coming in..I got pushed towards the left.and backwards! till i got really2 towards the left and be like 5th row now!!
I fucking hate u the chinesess girls who pushed me away!!!!!..And ur hair smelled nasty!!!!!!!!
ur hair getting on my way and soooooooo annoying!!!!!grrrrrrrrr=.='


So..Because I am a mature girl and a good fan..I'm not going to push or scream randomly .I want to save my energy to sing with my B2ST.
But I am so disappointed......
I can't even hear B2ST's voices!!FANS just randomly screamed*_*.even the fan chantings were barely recognized.=/
Yeah222..everyone were like really22 BEASTly!*_*

The pushing was SOOOOOOO TERRIBLE.We even move like a wave..even me,in the front row..I can't even see things clearly..so many cams in front me..I wonder how about the peeps at the back ...=(

Im glad my body is full with protein.kkkk.so,I can stand still even with the terrible pushing...=.='
So,I sang with B2ST^^..and occasionally lifted up my fail uchiwa =.='
YEAH..Hyunseung saw it and wave to me *fainted*   *____*
dujun+ys+dw alwaysssssss came by my side..hyunseung on the other.so sad*_*.
oh,FYI..my fav 3's are YS,DJ+HS =)

The boys look soooo handsome..*_*
Omgee..junhyung is so hot in person*_*.Yeah2..he has sort of bad boy loook..kkk.but he's the most dandy one in B2ST XD

Dujun always did random fanservices..he's the jjang leader*_*..Make me love him more now.=.='
DW(maknae) is soooooo HAWT*_______*..U must222 see him personally,sooo handsome*_*.

YS is chou kawai..his face is very small*_*..He's so nice to fans^^

My hyunseung..omgee..the curly hair.=D=D=D=D=D=D
he's so skinny*_*.eat more!!!!!!but yeah.he's very pretty.his eyes are very intimidating.*fainted*

 Gi Kwang.My least fave..kkk.I dun look so much on him.But he always appear on my sight =.='He's soooo handsome like maknae*_*..,good face =).no wonder so many peeps like him.ehe.
Ah,and i ACCIDENTLY took a fancam of AJ lifting up his shirt a bit.kkkk..

some random highlights:

1) DW said saya cinta kamu before leaving the stage to get change..and DJ suddenly show up saying..
'me too".lol kawai..*_*..

2) I saw DOSEOB moment in front of me*__*.. *flails*

3)Dujun posessss(many2 times) in front my eyes *_*.

4) Yoseob kinda bent down in front my eyes like 3/4 times.OMGEE...I want to kidnap him..haha.kawai yo!

5)DW's laughed/smirk? is sooo melting*_____*.But glad,I didn't get cheated by that.kkkk..I will only look for hyunseng.hahahahaha..
So far..except HS+JH.all mmbers had kinda bent down infront of my eyes..

B2ST  performed Mystery,Special.Bad gIRL.Shock,easy,oasis(omgee,,lucky echa)..and midley song.
Overall..except I ddn't really hear them singing due to WILD scream,their dances were daebak..but yeah..i can see B2ST looks so tired.=.='

during of oasis..my lucky fren got picked to be on the stage and flirt with B2ST mmbers.kkkkkk
LOL.At 1st,I kinda not recognise her..hahahahahahaha..Since i dun really know ur full name echa!
=.='

Hahaha.I even told Yoonae.....
"ah..why i KINDA have seen that girl before?'.lolololol..
Glad,echa!u got picked amongst  like thousands peepo?O.0
THE LUCK FROM U KISS ME last time I guessed.XD.
We didn't meet during the event,but i already met u on the stage.HAHAHA..Tho i dunno it was u at that time. lololol..me fail.!=.='

So,yeah22..during oasis song,the 'lucky' girl XD awas kinda flirting with B2ST mmbers on the stage.haha.
Get roses..and selca?ect..like u see in korea university festival etc..hehehe..so lucky u echa*_*..*honestly want to cekik u*.hahahahahahh XD
the fans below were basicallly screaming..out of jealousy XD

So,the showcase ended and follow by AUTOGRAPH session.It lSTED FOR ONLY 1 HOUR

The pushing continued =.='
i'm KINDA not having so mch hope looking at how many peeps inside the venue,and the terrible pushing...huhu...But towards the end.I managed to get into the sign-q.HUHUHU..Soooo gladT-T
Otherwise..Syifa,U won't have the sign =.='
And HERE..The story of embarrasing fail uchiwa begun*_*....

1)Managed to pass my presnts to the staff..
2)B2ST mmbers signed really222222222 FAST!
3)no handshake..no giving present..no hi-5..just walk pass thru slowly *_*...huhu

then..the 1st i MET...
Joker aka junhyung!
He smiled at me..I smiled back to him..=).He's sooo handsome*_*

Then,met my eyes with maknae *melt*.He smiled at me before signing...And he saw my fail ichiwa..=.='AND MADE a sort of look "eh,that is wrong'.kkkk

Next..A.J..smiled to me.i SMILED BACK TO HIM.*WAA..HIS eyes is so cute*.he looks like a baby*_**
anyway..again..A.J kinda saw my fail uchiwa...=.='

then....the most embarassing part.. My 3 faves are sitting together!*_* DJ.HS,YS.
DUJUN at 1st just smiled to me..then,when he want to look down to sign,he saw my uchiwa*_*;.......................omgee..he was totally cracked up and his sign was kinda interrupted. lol=.='
I can still rmmber his akuma's laughed=.='
Dujun then poked hyunseung and have him to look at my uchiwa. OMGEE..Hyunseung ah.. I'm sooo sorry.T__T
Dujun then look at me again and cont laughing=.='
I stick out my tongue spontaneously to DJ.aigoo..
So,due to a total embarrassment, I pointed to my uchiwa ...and mouthing 'miahn ne' to hyunseung.
hahahahahahaha.
Poor my hyunseung..He then pointed to my uchiwa n had this sort of look "U dun spell like this...it's this way etc.''..kkkk

Then,it seems like Yoseob who sat beside Hyunseung was kinda interested on what was happening...
And so....another person cracked up over my FAIL UCHIWA.=.='
Hahahahahahaha..It's weird.I kinda enjoyed their expressions ^^.
Ah,then,I say 'saranghae' to HS while standing infront YS.lol.sorry seobie ah.my saranghae is only for 1 person.kkkk
Then,HS had sort of a shy look.=.='
aigooo..i AM THE ONE who suppose to be shy.kkkkkkk

Hmm..so,my bad day for the whole day had kinda paid off after meeting and have sort of a play moment with my 3 faves*_*.

Only then..after I came down from the stage..the MC suddnly announced..
'oKAY..So,the signing session will end here'..0.o

Some random from the events...I 1st planned to come wth some frenssss..But after alll..the Q was a mess..I didnt even meet Alyaa,echa(except on stage when u're flirting with B2ST XD)..liyana(I saw u n stage q-ing for sign)..aishah(Q-ing for sign on stage)..Aida..(yeah.we met,But so far!!*_*)
Who else..some B2uty I met from FB..etc..aigoooooo..................

tired.catch up with yoonae.and went back to her hotel..huhu..so tired*_*.


Second part will come soon..where the story of fail uchiwa continues =.='



DO NOT STEAL MY PICTURE or else I WILL KILL U.+_+



2 comments:

  1. what a lucky girl!!!!! i couldn't go there for some reasons... WAARGGHHH!!!! u r so lucky because u could sit in front of the stage... follow me back k.. i already follow u... btw, do u have echa's blog or what so ever.... so, i can ask her more... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye..Sorry for the late re*_*.
    Npt very front.I've been pushed away buy some stupid souls.=(

    I think i followed u back d=D
    ah.echa dun have blog if not mistaken.haha

    ReplyDelete