Saturday, June 19, 2010

baachan: U KISS ME fanmeeting 19/6/10 (Part2) What u're waiting for!

So!!The fanmeets cont with games!Hmm..i was so frustrated since i'm not the lucky seat to be choosen for the game.=(.
BUT2222..
Evrything turned out to the other way round!!LOL

The MC suddenly said that each U-KISS mmbers will choose the fans they want as their game partner.=D
LOL.Everyone was screaming like.ME ME!hAHAHA.Me too.lol
Then,I rmmbered my bloody fanboardssss.=D=D=D
I quickly took out KEVIN(MY big BIAS.).But apparently..he didn't look over my side.T-T
He picked other person.Then, I tot..Ah...KEVIN has so many fansT-T. I have so many madu d.=(
Ah,so,i give up.
then,I saw Soohyun is kinda searching for his lucky fan while d other mmbers are searching for their lucky fans too,perhaps?=D..
Then,Nad asked to borrow my fanboard.haha.So,i gave him SooHyun.lol
OMGEE..Glad thing SH saw it!!
At 1st,he kinda hesitated!=.='....haha..may be he feels wierd cuz Nad wear veil?huhu
Anyway,I helped Nad by pointing to SH fanboard to SH while Nad is literally jumping.=.='
kkkkkkk.
Glad...he then,directly pointing at Nad!Wohoooo.
That moment I thought.OMGEE NAD!!!!!U MADE IT!!Honestly I was soo jealous since i'm the one made the fanboard.LOLOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUT I'm happy for her=D=D=D=D.
And happy cuz my hardwork in making the fanboard stays up late is really2222 WORTH!!!

So,after all lucky fans were picked.the 1st game begun^^
It was  cahm cham cha game that korean stars always play in variety shows.=D=D
Hahaha.So cute.^^
Plus,after the game.the MC will ask all the partner to do sth for each other.like.titanic hug?lol(kisop),he was kinda shy.kkk

Nad's turn!!=D=D
'Ok,how about if SH lift her up like a bride style?'
The MC said after the game ended..0.O......
OMGEEE..At that time i was thinking..OMGEEE OMGEE..NAD!U're dead!!So,what u're GOING to do now???!hahaha.u cannot run..lol
Then,SH lift Nad like a bride style and carry her (*_*) till reach the side stage..WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...Really!!!LOL..I'm so speecheless of what i've seen.omgee!!!like in kdrama.0.O...
omgee Nad!Beware for antis after this..KKkkkk..And please be thankful to my bloody SOOHYUN's boards..tho it's very simple.really.it meant a lot to u.and me^^...

Ah...and so the game ended...I was a bit  sad..=(..Not being able to play with ukiss..=(..
Then,suddnly the MC said..
*Ok now.. 2nd game!!*.wuhuuu...And the fans went wild .lol.me too.

OMGEE..this time I was determind. Let's not waste my effort stay up all night with the boards..
At 1st..i was thnking of Kevin(again)..bUt then,,i gave up since he has so many fans..=(.
Moved to my ukiss 1st love aka 2nd bias,KIBUM!!=D=D=D=D
i BLOODY Lift up high my 'KIBUM Kawai  <3 ' fboard!!
I was praying.please2222 look here!!*__*..

And and and and...U guess what..=)
HE SAW IT!!!!whohuuuu..
And again..he kinda hesitated and making a bit of thinking act?But eye still on me.LOL
Then,he pointed to me with smile(i assumed).!!0.o..i was a bit incoherent of what had happen so I pointed to myself,and kinda make this expression,'me?!!???'
then,He nodded!!!OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That moment,I know,i WAS DEAD!!omgee..biha,what have u done??LOL.Ok2,let's calm down and not to make any stupid act*_*..kkk
Ah,So,kibum fetch me?(lol).sorry for my vocab..=.='
With his cute smile^__^
Ah..I feel so relieve!
My 1st impression..His smiling eye is soo cute*_*He doesn't look like a twin of KHJ(SS501) like peeps always said.But yeah.u gotta see some KHJ on his face ^^
Ah,and KIBUM looks the same like in the picture/video.He had just thin make up..kk.Just to let u know.lol.

And so...walked to the cntre stage..TOGETHER!
Omgee..i was literally flying!!.wee..my 1st love UKISS,kibum!He's beside me!!.i'M WALKING NEXT TO HIM LIKE WALKING NEXT TO MY BEST FRIENDS..!!

Kibum is the one that into-d me to UKISS!!=D=D=D=D=D=D
I like him at 1st  cuz222 he speak fluent JAPANESE!!Wuhuuuu.
I love dude+peeps who can speak nihongo!!=D=D=D=D=D
haven't speak nihongo for ages d.

So,I attacked him with my japanse fangirling ukiss overexcitement(lol).Pardon for my phrase.+_+
So,this is what we've talked while waiting for other fans to be picked=D=D=DI
IN JAPANESE OF COZ!=D.

Me:anata no nihongo sugei desu yo!*_*daisuki!^^
*Ur jpanase is really awesome.I like)

KB:Ehhh..nihongo dekiru deska?/*while walking to the cntre stage.
(U can speaK JAPANESE?)

Me:Hai!!*excited tone like u see in anime =.='...
       Demo chotto dake*pout unknowingly =.='
(Yess..But a bit only)

KB:.Ah..ie.sugei jouzo omoumasu*_* (Lol,not to sure,but he meant like..No.i think it's(my japanese)  good.*_*..

Me:.Ah,Arigato*_*
(thanks)

KB; Boku mo,chotto dake.nihongo dekiru des..^^(Ah,me too,can speak a lil japanese^^)

(OMGEE ..He use BOKU!! Instead of watashi!!!!LOL).I was assuming he's my bf d. PUAHAHAHAHAHA.
And omgee..u know when peepo using nihongo,they tends to have the cute tones/style of speaking.
GYAHHH..So u know what i meant now??=D=D=D=D=D=D
I was litereally flying..
wohoooo.
Then I look around me.OMGEE..UKISS mmbers are standing on the same stage as me??!!
Xander is next to my rght.KEvin on my left with other girl.=.='..
Ah,then,i say(in heart) my last 'bye2 Kevin.*_*..
Then,turn over to KB again^^.kekekekeke..I wana focus on him only from now*_*.owh..

SOMEHOW i was thinking,i'm not meant to stand on that place..=/..I meant.it's really an amazing place to be at!=D=D=D

KB: Ano,UKISS no 1st album no uta ga,dou kangaimasuka?
(LoL..Not to sure about the words.But he meant to ask me,What do u think about Ukiss' 1st album  songs?)

Me:.With WIDE smile..Sugoku umai desu yo! Ukiss no uta ga .daisuki desu^^(Really good!I like!)

KB: Sou des ka?^^Arigato^^  (really?thanks)

Ah,his japanese is too cute*_*I can still rmmber his voice till now*_*

Oh,ok22..so,the MC cont explaining the game.
So,it's 30 seconds show off ur talent!*_*.
OMGEE..

ME: Yabai!.while looking at KB...(Yabai is use when referring 2 the situation where u're in big problem.)

KB:Yabai des ne???
*OMGEEE..He's too cute while teasing me with the smile..

aigoo.i'm dead.
I know I can sing.But hell no to korean song*_*.I'm so dumb in korean.I can only sing Japanse.
OK2..of cuz i KNOW bingeul2+mnmanhani+without u.etc,..But the memory is too all over*_*
I can't even sing mirotic till now!+_+.
To not make myself embarassed.i wana sing sth i'M SO CONFIDENT WITH.=D

Then,The MC told us, our partner(lol.KIbum my partner=D=D).OK2.NUF spazzing..XD.
they can help us too while the fans perform d 30 secs talent^^..

Ah,then,I tot..I should tell KB what i wana do.
 Me: Ano..atashi..utau shimasu*_*..(I wana sing)

KB;Uta??Ahh.ii ii^^. (sing? ok ok)

Me: Ah,ano....atashi ne..nihon no uta dake dekiru yo. Kankoku no uta ga dekinai.=(.
Gomenasai.hontouni gomen ne. (I can only sing japanse..and not korean.I'm really22 sorry)

KB;Ah,sou des ka..daijoubu yo.=)With smile.^^Nihongo no uta mo,sugoku ii tomoimasu^^
(It's okay.I think japanese songs are good too^^)

Me:.^^...Ah,Tohoshinki no uta wa .Doushite kimi wa suki ni natte shimattan darou..wakaru des ka?
(Ah,do u know the THSK's song doushite etc?)

KB:.Ah..etto..(while thinking CUTELY*)..Ah..nanka..ah..nanka wakaranai...ehe(Omgee..his smiling eye again*_*)..Nihon no uta ga..jyaa..ma.nanka shiranai dakedo ...etc..(pouts too)..*___*
 (He said he kinda know..but may be dunno?lol.then, he cont said that he dunno much of japanese songs.hE ONLY KNOW korean songs.lol)

Me:.Ehh..hontou ni?A,zannen.Watashi kankoku no uta hontouni dekimasenT_T.
(Really?wahh..pity me,i REALLY CAN'T SING ANY KOREAN.Really sorry)

KB:Smile.Ah,daijoubu daijoubu des^^.(it's ok)..weee

Bla3..can't rmmber what happening.i THINK i cont to stalk other uKISS mmbers on that stage.lol.
aND WORRying over the perf. too*_*.


Weee...and so the game cont,and the MC  said.ok..so,let's begin and who's goin to be d 1st contestent?....And u know what.....
KB suddnly talked on the his mic..

"My lady'....OMGEE..I was so 'SHOCK'.that i LOOKED DIRECTLY at him and has this kind of angry/shock look.Eyes totally wide open.
'0.O'......hahahahai dunno how to describe,u can only watch from fancams perhaps?lol

and KB was kinda afraid at my expression?lol.and he laughed cutely while doing a kinda  sorry2 act.LOL
That was epic.=.='...

Ah.bla3..Then, my turn to sing*_*.Ah.I'm a bit nervous.aigoo.Esp with KB in front of me*_*

Wee..and the singing begun*_*.glad2222.My voice didn't cracked.I wAs so absorb with the 'doushite' bit while looking at KB,when suddnly i heard a loud cheer?0.o
OMGEE..Where am I exactly?Why they r cheering ?*_*..
Gosh..Then while cont singing.I heard the crowd sing with me too*_*.Ah.Im so happy!^^.
So,I can;t help myself but to look to the crowd and be like kinda a celeb performing.=.='
Wee..Evn ukiss mmbers were  like waving*_*.and KB just smile cutely infront of me*_*.Ah,what more I want?+_=This dream is too perfect*_*....
And and i did a bit turnover dance? with KB.lol.then,time up.so he hugged me.lol.*It was an awkward hug.kkkkkkkkkkkkk

KB:Sugoku umai desu yo^^ (ur singing is good) and do the thumbs up?*_*

ME: Arigato.^^

Ah,bla333.then,the kevin girl dance OH! with kevin!lol.she practised it at home?haha.it's really good^^
Thanks to her.i CAN SEE KEVIN DANCED oh!XD.

Then,UKISS mmbers has to stand behind the contestant  they  think is the best^^
LOL/but at the end,each mmber stood behind their partner^^
Weeeeee
So,the crowd has to pick by voting with cheer.haha

1st ..

then,my turn..*whoaa*.
omgee it was kinda loud cheer.i'm so surprised*______*..Thank you thank you thank you..I love u all MY KISS ME.-D-D-D-D-D.

Then,Kevin's girl turn.wee..the cheer was just bit more louder than mine.haha.
4th..
5th...6th..
7th..

At the end,Kevin's girl won^^.aha.i DUN MIND since her dance is really good yo^^

Then,before I leave the stage.I make a last bye2 to KB.*_*.aH,hE'S TOO CUTE AND SMILING+BYE2 back to me.=D*FLYING AGAIN*.

ao,the dream has kinda ended.+__+.Aigoooo..kkk.

Ah,i'M SO BLOODY TIRED..Hahaha.ok2 let's cont  with the evnt.
So,the lucky girl got to celeb DONGHO's birthday on stage!!whohuuu..so, we sang happy birthday song in malay+English  for DH!!=D=D=D

Ok2.then,after the b-day celeb of DH.they took group picaa.*_*.so cute22222222 poses.
But my bloody camera is no use.And i'm seriously tired*_*..

tHEN,UKISS went to backstage to prepare for the performance.huhu
So,UKISS just bid bye while leaving the stage...and I lift up my  'o blood type' uchiwa .while sitting like monster.=.='
LOL.kibum saw it,and kinda bye22..haha..so,i was literally jumping from my seat and even wave my uchiwa aggressively just to make sure if he really is BYE2 to me.. PUAHAHAHAHAHA.He smiled again.and bid bye2*_*.
==D=D=D=D *flying*


Ah..I think i NEED to push the report to part 3..ok2.the last part will be the pref+Signing session.MUST2222 READ OK!!!!>.<

And sorry2..no picture yet.haven't do the wteRmakr thingy.+_+.but hey..let me show u my bloody fanboard n stuffs*_*.

Bloody lucky fanboard!!!=D=D=D=D
yEAH2.NUNA STILL LOVES U*_*.But kibum had taken over ur place..hmmph.kkkk
Lol...this bloody lucky uchiwa *_*..i love u my uchiwa.kkk


Ah..this lucky fanboard too^^where the story of bride style..ehem2..kkkk


EVERYTHING on the other side of those up there.hehe.


Precious album+handsigns*_*..

4 comments:

  1. hi,found this blog thru my friend...^^
    omg,!! u're just so lucky..i envy u..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,sankyuu for reading my supah loong post^^
    Thanks.=)
    gyahh..I dunno where did i GOT SO MUCH courage=.='...
    May be that's my habit.I got excited when talking in japanese.like...I dun care who u are.lol.I'll take my cracked japanese as much as I want.XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. baachan deary..
    I TOTALLY SPAZZ WHEN U SANG THE DOUSHITE SONG TO KIBUM!! XD
    my fancam was totally shaking during ur part especially cause i waved and sing together lol tohoshikiss are definitely a total combo *spazz*

    -bravetears

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye bravetears.Thankies for visiting+reading our blog.
    Wee....I feel guilty for singing THSK's song during UKISS ME=.='

    Yeah..THSK rocksss..
    OMGE.I miss them so badly=((..

    ReplyDelete