Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baachan: U KISS ME fanmeeting 19/6/10 (Part3)-Perf+Signing+end

ok2.some recaps from the previous 2nd part.lol
Haha.I just rmmbered.KB did teased me to do the bingeul2.*_*.waa..it's so hard to refuse>.<..
But since I dun 100% confident with bingeul2.so,i have to give up.lol
KIBUM ah.i'm so sorry*_*.Aigoooo.


And2.When i see the fancam,.I saw Eli cracked up looking at my 0.o expression to KB when he said..'MY LADY'..=.='
My bad my bad..my  reflect is uncontrollable.=.='
Oh,and i just realise..the other ukiss mmber's expression while I was singing were too precious*_*
Just ask me directly if u want the fancam.*_*i'm kinda afraid to publicise it smewhere...lol


pLUS,dONGHO did GEE after we sing his birthday songs*_*.kawai!!!!


Continue with performances.=D
these are list of songs they performed.
Bingeul2,Manmanhani,Mworago, Talk to me,not young,cover the end of road by BOYZ II MEN(Ballad ok!!)
Ah what is good during the ballad.i REALLY LOVE THE AUDIENCE co-op.I meant.they know when to shout,and when to quiet and feel the ballad.=D=D=D=D.
congrates!haha
I think there are some more songs?..ah,sorry for my pathetic memory.=.='.I was so absorbed with their performance skills.
LOL.can u imagine seeing all pretty+handsome boys dancing+singing coolly on stage,really near to u???!*_*


But U got to admit!It's bloody awesome performances!*_*.It's really good to see their performances LIVE!.
Seohyun's powerful voice is really sth*_*..awesome.
Kevin's nice voice as usual.melt my heart..
then.kIBUM..OMgee..he sang quite a lot in some song*__*.and I'm soooo happy to hear more of his VOICE!=D=D=D=D.Since his bro is the lead vocalist in SS501.
Kiseop had some part too.wuhuuu..his voice is soft*_*.

nOT TO MENTION,THEIR AWESOME  dances!!!I was so surprised on what i've seen.=)Happy22222 for UKISS.

Really people,even u're not a kiss me,really22222 worth seeing it.iT was totally worth rm350!!
U'll eventually come out as a KISS ME.haha.
Plus,UKISS is like improving a lot!!=D=D
They have gotten so much hotter.Love their white outfits too*_*.
KIbum's vice is really good too*_*.weeee..yeah..I know.cuz isn't we mostly see Kev+SH do all the singing?

A.But I kinda realise Kevin didn't look energetic??hmm..=/
I hope he's jst fine.ah,may be he's feeling sad to leave M'sia soon..XD
Bla3.Xander kinda doing all the talk.hoho.I wonder what happen to Kev.=.=
Xander said,they are so sad to leave us soon.T_T
wHEN theyr are about to perform the ballad's end of the road..
Xander said we gonna do some ballad and melt kiss me's heart.
At 1st u'll be ice kacang.But at the end,become a water.cause of melting.LOLOL..
That was seriously genius to connect with ice kacang=.='...

Just before Manmanhani.SH teach? us..to shout the 'hey' part after.the 'manmanhani'..hoho.
I shouted so loud my throat is about to burst.
bla3..
Then,they after performance,UKISS has to get ready for the signing session*_*..

********

Singning session. starts..
I was arranging my letters+gifts to all UKISS mmbes accordingly to the sequence UKiss seating on the stage..and i thught..may be I should bring my 'O type' uchiwa too.XD
kk
Puahahaha.there so many random ukiss fanservices during the signing session*___*.
Those who are waiting for their turn on their seat/while wandering around in the hall..can enjoy see the mmbers do random cuteness with ease..weeee..And some peeps came forward near the stage and take ukiss picture like what media did.lol.

Just my poor camera is memory fulll.i CAN ONLY CAPTURE the moment in my head*_*//

Hightlights:Dongho+Kiseop love doing random cute things.OMGEEE...Kiseop the master of pout*_*
Dongho with his agyeo*_*.Xander with his playful manner.
Eli+SH+KB? take off their shirt leaving only singlet wth them.*melt*


The boys are really friendly and wave+smile  to fan a lot of time too*_______*
Fanservices are everywhere!=D=D.
I'm glad they made us,fan happy,..THE BEST FM EVER I tell u.
Ah,this is their charm i thought^^.And since they'r young,so,it feels energetic?haha...

Finally,my trn to get the sign^^
1st..
My ^&()*&*&^%^%^& Kevin!weee

He's thin*_*..and so fair.=D=D
Ah.I dunno what to say..
Me:Hi,Kevin^^
Kev.Hi.
me:My name is Biha.Biha..lol.But he wrote 'E' instead of B.aigoo.Kevin ah..+_+
But i corrected him..It's B.ehe..
Then,finished signing.I pass my gift to him.hE JUST SMILE CUTELY^^.and say thank u with bright smile.=D
Next..

Dongho..
Me:Hi^^..Maknae is so cute^^
OMGEEE..Maknae is soo gojes*_*.His skin is like flawless..and and..He look hotter/cuter in real life.
Hahaha.Then,I think,there's no use for me to speak anything if he didnt understand me.So,i just smile and stalk DH (lol).while waiting for him signing^^.
Then,i PASS HIM my gift and he has this kind of mouth shape ..'O'..
wee..so kawai.and smile sooooooo cutely..^^I can still rmmber the smile.ehe
Haha.my interaction time with him kinda short..so,after receive my gift.He did kinda cute random agye.wuhuuu*_*... want to kidnap him,can I?+_+

Next..
Kiseop.Wullamak..aigooo..he's really222222 pretty!!*_*.So,much222 prettier in real life*_*
No wonder he's the ullzang!=D=D
i can't resist anymore.
Me:Omona.cheommal yeppo*_*..
KS:Just smile..kk.somehow I feel bad may be he doesn't like to be called pretty?kkk
But he really is=.='......
Then,he asked me whata is that 1st letter of my name.(LOL Kevin.u ruined my B.aigoo..kkk)

I then said.it's B^^.
Then,while watching hm signing.I took out my letter+gift and pass to him.
Me:Here..present for u.I got it from UK.Hope u like it.lol he just smiled and took the gift^^.aigoo.mY BAD.i shouldn't scare him with my gibberish English.=.='

Next..
Xander..
=D
Me:Hi xander.
Wee..then he saw my 'O' type uchiwa.and said
Xander..wahh.O type..me too..hI-5..LOL
Me:Yeah.O type is the best.kk
Then,nAd joined me,
Nad:I'm O TYPE TOO.LOL..and hi-5.kk
Finished signing.I pass my letter to him.And he has the expression DH But more intense.kk.
Aigoo,I feel bad.cuz I just wrapped the letter using random shopping plastic bag*_*.
Then,he took it n said.TQ .wth smile.=D

Next..Eli.Hahaha.Actually during the interrogation with Xnder,Eli kinda interrupted:
'Ah..O...I'm an O type too.kk.

me;Hi JJANG eLI^^U're handsome^^
Wee..Actually i have so mnay  thigns to say to him.But i totally forgot!.lol
hes so handsome^^.
Then,again.I pass my letters.he just smiled and has the moith shape as DH+xANDER..said thank you=)


Wee...Next my &^$#$^&T&*%&*(&*&()**&$^&*()_$%^&*()  KIBUM!
OMGEE..I met him again cuz i ALREADY MISS HIM AT THAT TIME.=.='.waaa...I'm so happy that i become speechless this time.*__*.
I just smile ear to ear.and him too*melt*.
Me: Hi KB!..Oboetemasuka atashi??
KB: whILE SIGNing..'OBOETEMASU YOoooo..omgee..melt.the tone is really cute make me wana faint*__*
Then,it's kinda awkward=.='cuz i dunno why.then i rmmbered to pass my letter to him too.bUT i'm so dissappointed myself for not bringing any present!just a fletter for him.=((((((Hmm..may b that's reason i feel bad..=.='
He has kinda 'O' mouth shape and said thanks^^..gosh.I've gotten so much nervous than before..what happen tO me?T_T.
Then, think the pak guard kinda push me to move..ergh..I hatchuuuuu...the person with SH is not yet finish okay!.dush3.
Tsk,for the last.i took a brief look at KB and send my goodbye smile.=(

Ok2.last one..SH..
Wee...He's so energetic*_*.hIS HAIR IS AWESOME*_*.And2...he look much2 better in real life^^

Me:Hi SH!^^
SH:Hi!
Then,I just watching him signing,since I dun want to scare him with my english.again..kk
So,I just looka t him.
Wee.after that,he said sankyu.gosh.I'm the one who supposed to+_+..
Anyway.i PASS HIM my letter.and he has the 2nd best 'O' mouth shape.and receive my letter with gratitude.*___*
I feel good...  Ah overall..I was so satisfied with all the mmbers reaction*___*
UKISS jjang*__*

Bla3..I skipped some part which are not related to mine.kkk.

UKISS mmber than handle out the cd to the ACE=Knight+Vampire seaters.
Itw as so fast.haha.But some of them manage to do the hi-5.lol.
They can choose which mmber they want to receive the cd from^^.
Ah.I think ukiss mmbers tried their best to interact with their fans^^.Wee..
That's why we love UKISS=D=D=D

Bla3.Nearly the end.omo..t_t
They said bye2 and do 90 degree bow..
Xander said will come back for concert..
wuhuu.I wana go!!!!!!!AND MEET kibum+Kevin and ALLL the precious UKISS mmbers again!*_*.

To sum up,the overall fm WAS DAEBAK.GDE,good job for the accomplishment^^
even some other fans said that this was the best FM ever*_*.
Ah.together with other KISS ME,Kpop lovers..We saw and witnessed ourself the power of UKISS+KISS ME^^.
From the event management(Tho there r still some flaws. bt yeah.not much to hurt our excitement^^).
From UKISS performances.stage prep..ment.MC,talk,games.singning,audience,lighticks(lol).etc..I'm soo happy^^
Wee..UKISS..Sankyu!!!=D=D=D




*Ah.The fanreport has come to the end.Thank you for reading till the end.
if u enjoy reading it..I'm much222 more enjoy!=D
To be honest,I have read my own post like countless of time d.lol
It was too precious.=D=D
Don't worry.Someday,sometime,Your turn to have same dream as mine will come soon^^
So,1 more dream has comes true..^^
Ahh...nOW,i KNOW..dream is yet possible too.just need a bit of luck?*_*..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment