Monday, November 16, 2009

baachan : Ohitorisama.=D

:=D…Today was really a good day..=D..yay for me~^

1st!-I came to classes! and barely sleep during lectures^^.. omedetou me

2nd- Kinou when I ‘bz’ listened to koe wo kikasete on my hp....sddnly I saw frm my W508(lol)..
tHe word hiragana…it says…’ohitorisama’..I was like..eh????nande??
then I remembered husna told me about teppei’s new dorama called ohitorisama..
@__@..whoah!!
Then,my hp continued rans the words ..’ohitorisama’ OST*_*..Omona~so it happened that bigbang’s koe wo kikasete’s was meant for teppei’s atarashi no dorama!=D..
Hahahahahah..Do u know how excited I was over this ‘small’ lucky coincidence??=D..

WTV..and so,,at 2am+_+(yeah..I searched for ohitorisama at utube!tada!!!my assumption was true=D..there!!!it was there..here.^^



Wee..and so,I straightly donloded ohitorsama till ep 3 from veoh(hoho)=D
Super happy^^then,wnt to sleep at 2.30.+_+.I golek2..still cn’t slepp…waaa.my imsomnia was still there.=(…so,after an hour golek2..+_+..i decided there’s no point to struggle on sleeping*_*.so,I just went on to lappy..*honestly I forgotten what I did..

May be read some notes~and listened+watched MVs+_+..haha~ then,off to sleep again at 4!!

Random of today..OMona! today was really cold!+_+. .blame me for wearing a very thin layer! haiyah!! .really shivered!
Anyway,it was funny that ayuni really did BANG my door this morning! lolol.. tnx to her.. otherwse. .I’m VERY POSITIVE I WON’T MAKE IT .. the lectures..+_+….

Then,we have a CAL workshop in the evening.=D

Is like an internet base learning material..no jokes!it was aloooot of things to read!Plus sub-pages it has!!argh!!and we have to pay attention at those ‘SINGLE OF WORDS’!+_+..we all went crazy in that lab comp room for 3 hours..
And the annoyance and headchace was doubled WHEN the person that sat beside me..+_+.. WAS a bit ‘enthusiastic’ writing her note..Her typing skill was good enuf to be qualified as a secretary of high class+_+…But it’s just..a bit too loud ne+_+.waaaaaaa

I dunno but most UK studnts here they prefer typing the notes using keyboard on microsoft words~ ~hm..like us..malaysian+_+…we prefer to write on piece of paper.=)..WTV.but they type really FAST! and loud*_*..and at some points.. they’r bz chatting about men,party,love .haih. .BORING~Is there anymore interesthing topic?+_+
And it’s getting annoying since I CAN understand what they were talking bout+_+..hailo..


And with her walkman..aiyo..she really has very thick ear drum..I can hear clearly the song from her headphone!!+_+..But I need to focus..so,I tried my best and recalled back in the 1st year of secndary skool I can really stdy in extremely noisy environment.lol.it worked somehow.But..yeah.Next time I’ll make sure to sit near Asians.. or malaysian .. it’s far better anyway+_+

Anyway, CAL today was not as terrible as last week's+_+..=D..coz we have a mock test in the mid-way!!*i was totally shockd about this sddn test,,since i haven't even study at home!Just during 3 hours workshops like we always did+_+..and I haven't fnshed the PART 1 why my other frens already halfway thru part 2!!+_+..Lipid.=(..sorry..i left u from 'others'..=D..LOL
But the very kowai thing is that is has negative marking system._+whereby ur mark will be DEDUCTED from any wrong ans+_+.. so, beTter dun answer if u duno the ans.=D


3RD! And so.....=D.=D..It happend that I got the highest mark for CAL mock test. lololol=D..I really miss this kind of victory since like 2.5 years ago??+_+…see how much I played these 2 years+_+..

*lecturer: 23…23..22…20..18..22..etc……28!!We got 28 here..lol..

And so the highest was 28/32.=D..and so minna clapped..lololol.=D

!Hahahahah..HE’S SURE very loud..+_+. .i’m shy. .lucky I sat a bit inside the row.. haha
And that ‘noisy’ person beside me were bz pointing at me hahah~*now I forgave her ‘annoyance’ for today.lol…
And the goOd thIng keep happened as my lecture permit us to leave earlier.=D..

I walked super fast+_+..it’s very windy and cold..I shivered loads!+_+..feel like jogging,somehow..next time please wear thicker layers me!!

=D..

Pss:..AMBOI nadia..=D..RM50??KAYA GILAK BELIAU+_+……BERTUAHNYA ‘bini’ dia..haha
And tnx for changin the playlist..the acapella vers of koe wo kikasete was kewl~=D
Neorago is a bit radio-sound quality??lol..=D..

Ah..that kirai hito is now getting better.=D..i’m trying my best not to get ‘hurt’ mo.=D..


*Off to eat dinner..*smells good^^..with ohitorisama!!=D=D=D

No comments:

Post a Comment