Friday, November 6, 2009

baachan : Primadonna.=D


No no..there's no cnnection wth the title at all.haha..
Today,this gal went out for shopping alone *again*.yeah!!=D
Is really refreshing!!i jst realised how big city cntre is.*_*...one day is surely not enough*_*.getting lost some more.*_*..

I saw many type peepo.=D.only few kids..babies are everywhere..young couples teenagers..=D
Oldies as well.haha.this city is a whole range group of peepo!=D
Peepo here are friendly..they smiled eventho i'm a stranger+_+..so it feels warm and safe.=D

kURISUMASU IS NEALRY coming..so,there were lots of sales.maa..red thingies can be seen alot more.
I saw some group of peepo singing..the sang something high pitch..ah,what is that called?soprano???=D
Watched street performances..=D..saw some peepo pinned a 'flower' badge on their chest?i wonder what kind of speacial evnt today..*haha*
At the end,this gal end up observing the 'environment'.. =.='

IT'S REALLY GETTIN COLDER!!..Watch out not to catch cold..=D..
Please bring umbrella whenever u go out!

Oh,,i bought notin but a blender.LOLOLOL..=D

Ah,,i'm getting lost as well..aiyah..the buldings are conncted to this and that..and so..+_+..when i took this path.it walked my way thru the other sides of the buldngs..to the other roads,corners,..and i was shocked at some point,i walked past to a big cnstruction site..huh..so,there's cnstruction goin on SOMEWHERE here..=D..
after walking like 2 hours,I jst realised i haven't breakfast or lunch yet..following my instinct,I jst walk aimlessly...haha..glad.it brings me to chcken cottage.hahaha..a piece of memory from the past walk that I cn still rmmber..that road..=D
chicken cottage was delicious..(is like kfc/mcd in malaysia)..


me: can i have a set of kid's meal please?
cashier: sorry..??
me: kid's meal set.. =.='


*haiyah..what's wrong wth that??I'm on diet u see(hahahaha..=p)
everything here is big.so,a kid set wud be more than enuf for me..yeah..=D
and since i want to cook today..
and now i'm TOTALLY FULL*_*..Wait..where is my diet?? LOL

Where is this place??=.=' haha...ah,i know..st mary's street.=D

Went back home..watching you're beautiful..maa..Cz i js realised how recently i haven't fangirling much.only studying*_*...and essaying..+_+..
I haven't watch any dorama,kdrama..or anime at all..sob3..i jst listen to songs..*_*

BeaUtiful u is really addictive.+_+..
i watched it coz i thnk i saw the title so many times evrwhere..hmm..pple are talking bout that drama..haha..and yokatta..it wasn't a dissapoinment.=D..
Hongki!!hongki!!!no!!!!how could u be that close to that gal??hha..*jyodan dake..*
the hero(what is his name??=.=)...his hair is a bit annoying..and his eyeliners as well*_*..

And so..this gal screammmmmm whenever hongki appeared on her lappy screen*_*..
*SO LOUD!*..=D

*i WONder what's gpin to happen if I watch jejun's Heaven postman??
i need a thicker wall??kekekeekekekekekek..=D





No comments:

Post a Comment