Friday, December 11, 2009

Baachan : Finally winter break has come!!muahahaha

I'm over the moon!^^
u can clearly tell from the title above.lol
After all the mounted non-stop courseworks,tests..lectures..+_+..FINALLY!I'm free.owh!
And the scariest thing is about coming late for a test!!that was really SCARED me off..+_+..coz it's UK.plus the test mark counts to your credit..Limited time will just 'reduce' your pssibility of getting a good mark!+_+..I woke up only 5 mnts after the test had started!I ran all the way with freezing body*_*..the 'normal' 10 mnts walk had becomes only 6 mnts!!+_+..*Reaching the test's venue..I can't catch up any breath..get my seat.my head went dizzy*_*..coz I totally JUST woke up!!+_+..I TOTALLY put the blame on my z508 =(..

"sIR!I'm sorry..i overslept"+_+..aww..it was so embarassng to recall.But what more to worried about than not be able to sit for this test.I can't imagine a word 'fail'..coz UKian is strict.+_+...when they saY no..means no..

I made a sigh of relief my lecturer jst smile+_+..BUT ! The module leader was not there..ow..panic..but he's so knd enuf to give a new TEST paper prior waiting for the leader to came...hah..thank you!^^..that's why i love cardiff...peepo are kind.. and again.."is there any reasonable excuse why u're late for the test this morning?"

me:Srry i'm overlsept..+_+..and he just nodded..=D..*Odd..i didn't feel guilty at all+_+*

Back for the winter break story!=D..
Gyaahh..so many things to do..I need a handluggage..+_+a new sleeping bag! in fact! I dun have those items yet!+_+.Should i get them from carboot?Bt it's far.and we cna't be sure about the quality.=D.owh..i need to tight up my budget again!!*_*.this driving me crazy!Why stdnt accmdtn rent has to be this expensve?+_+and increase every year!!

Anyway..
Today my hosuemate made an open house¬or something..and as a 'good' housemate..we all must join^^
Hahahaha..it was so hillarious and turned upside down!lol..the initial plan was only 5-7 pple will be invited¬all from different culture..races.bla3...BUT! At the end.(lol)..it turned to be TOTALLY dffrnt peepo! and the number culminated to 30!!Haha..I wonder how this house can occupy that much!+_+Evrybody squeezed=D..There only a few guys and we'r not so close with them..Just Ammar is approachable..and padel of coz bec he's from UCSI=]

SO,it turned out to be a junior WINTER party¬lol...
All KMBians and UCSIians...united in a house=)..MY HOUSE! *I was like..omona!is this real?+_+..Plus,i'm not too close with those peepo..hoho..

But its nice...We have lasagne,mee rebus..lamb soup..dessert..cakes etc..^^HAHAHA..the 'small' poor kitchen had to suffer from all those active wok and pans!

Maa..actually this 'event' had turned out to be celebrating Amar's birthday..which is my housemate's friend..But yeah..he's our friend..eventually ..

Gosh!3 more days for belfast!!Kyaahh..i can't wait^^..and less than a week to meet cassiopeans!^^..*omona!! my balloon's dance!My prep for the talent perf+_+!!!

What is flash mob dance?+_+how do we make it with ballons??i'm curious!This is my 1st time.aahhh..I can't wait!

But somehw it turned out to be a bit scary..coz i'm going alone!=D..in a new isolated place for me..on boxing day..I wonder where do I go..what should I do..when arrived there..+_+..*blank*..
Think ahead..and plan well biha oi!+_+....YEAH!Gnabarimasu^^but why dun I have those kind of feeling when thnking for visiting japan alone?lol*fangirling had turned me crazy somehow..that makes me think...*predicament is not in my dictionary!*


*FANGIRLNESS*

sorry2 answer was awesome..the MV is really kewl.=D..
eunhae!!*cough*..they rap together,dance !!^^I wonder...isn't shindong is better on rapping?=D
gyaahh..please read my mind..*cough*..haha.gomen,i'm a weirdo.=D

It's nice to see them again^^aLTHO kibummie was not there.=d..and we can only have a glimpse of kangin's lips..+_+...hpefully his case solve well.=(





p/s:Today I found a new NEWS's fans+_+..hahahahahahaha.I'm quite close with her..lol.so,it's a bit funny somehow.=D..she loves yamapi!*_*.owh!i mean,,who doesn't?=p
Of coz..when it comes about fangirling..I becomes hyperactive and forgotten where I stand*_*...
hahaha..I should somhow thiking of overcoming this syndrome+_+.

No comments:

Post a Comment