Tuesday, November 3, 2009

akuma: ringdingdong

sorry baachan for not updating. =D

hisashiburiindaaa~

I've been offline for a month!

all thanks to last semester exam.

I've been soo buzy studying for it. and I studied hard.

and now I'm finally free! ( for a month that is. after that continue studying for PMR )



next week is my final week at school for this year..

yipee~ I finished my form 2.

boo for PMR.



so being offline for a month is a good thing.

i'm satisfied with my final semester results.



and i'm very looking foward for this holiday.

made many plans~


  • this Fri go watch 'Unborn' (horror movie) at my friend's crib.

  • next Sat gonna watch 2012 wif aeiou =D

  • maybe spend a week or so at KL. wish u were there baachan.

  • watch New Moon wif my besties.

  • spend a night or maybe two at my bestie's crib.

  • extra class at school <>
  • online-ing

  • youtube-ing

  • more online-ing

  • online-ing

  • online-ing

  • online-ing

not gonna let go of my lappy for this hols.


nothing happened much recently. I'm collecting money! money money money! where are u~


I saw Deja Vu album at Speedy. and its only RM 49.90. and also Sorry-sorry C platinum version. also the same price. Money Money~ come fast laaa.. and BOF DVD's price had dropped down from RM 100+ to RM 80+.. why wont u drop more.. aigoo.. and I'm currently redecorating my walls. I used up all the walls in my room. still there's so many more posters left. maybe I should hang it in the living room deshou? haha.


okay i think i'm gonna stop writing for now.wanna continue watch You're Beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment