Wednesday, November 11, 2009

baachan : HErtbeat+zombiness+Screaaammmm!

Finally!!Finally!!!Finally!!!hER 1st assignment finished.Alhmadulillah.=D
But her essay is really boringShould she make an amendments??YEAH!!=d
She can produce more better performance than this cheapstake work.=.='
Gnbatte me!=D

I prOmised this won't happen again..terrible hurricane..=( !!



Ne,yukakaijuuchan,u interruptd really at the wrong timing ne.haha..But u celebrate with me..over my finished essay..haha..so,is a good thing yo^^..and


Wait!!Whom is this belongs to??kekekeke~=p



No matter what..no matter when..i'm always...


Always keep the faith??hisashiri na~=D


No matte how much i look over news,over SUJU,over shinee.etc.THSK are just too remarkable*_*..(upon any words may I use.=p)..

acapellas,dance,and utaaaaaa..kao koe..subete ga daisuki.=D..in a deep way..(lol).i'm crazy.=p AND that's why I 'unconciously' wrote those??=D.

BLAH2..my recnt playlist..+_+

sowane marebwa~

jojo jojo!!+_+

loving u~~

dareka no tameni..=D..bokurawa kotode..etc~..melody and harmony~=D

Ringdingdong~*_*

gee gee gee.blame tamago-chan!!*_*

and of coz koi lke this...=D.. i was thnking of taking this song as my 1st full able-sing korean song.*_*..

And no!I'm not hottest..but jaebom's tingy kept intriguiting e.hish~yess..this is my 1st 2pm's mv deshita!=D

HEARTBEAT! It's kewl..=D

pss:Ayunni came to my room.."Biha u have dine this clculation right?do u still rmmber how u did them.??

me:=.='....silent..*grins*..WAaa.wakanai.*_*..I jst copied what my labpartner did..sob3.

this carefree gal!Shouldn't be like this next time!pelase be responsible to ur learning materials!=D!!!

pss:Oh,,anther left out piece of my fandom..Chocolate!!please watch them triplesSssu!^^Thy are hontouni kawai na..I dunno why..but I sensed some japani-sm in them.^^leader!!!!kyu!!min!baby!=D..SCREAAAMMM!!..hha

I was a bit too late to know that our 'kind' oppas actually created green peas uta for triples..for me..for u..neorago!^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment