Saturday, September 25, 2010

Baachan: Beware of B2ST/BEAST !xD

B2ST is gonna make a comeback soon!!
I'm so excited. I wish 30th September will come soon..But as the date drawing nearer,My time to return to Cardiff is also...T___T.
Ah,I'm contemplating msyelf. T___T.
bUT LOok at the +ve side! My comeback to Cardiff will be welcome with daebak B2ST comeback!^^
Oh oh oh oh~

B2ST is sure very popular recently!!^^Heard the server was down 0.O..due to the released of SOOM song teaser via Narsha's volume up's radio ^^.

PLUS,,My seungi is even on TT list on twitter yesterday!!HOHO*__*.I dunno why~may be cuz of his abs?xDD..
molla~But that was totally hype/shocked me *__*.
I meant..

Recall back when i 1ST KNOW B2ST,uri Seungie is so left behind compared to other mmbersT__T.
I even visited the international forum found out there was only few topic+post about my seungieT_T..
I just dun get why.he's so talented,,singing,dancing..he 's just being underrated perhaps.=.='..cuz he's sort of reserve type in the group~hmmmm..

anyway..look at now..he gained more and more fans!!and he shines more~he talk/nag more~^^.wohoooo..and i OPENED the int forum.many peeps are talking abt him already XD..even his topics posts number had surpassed some of other members'.XDDD

I'm happy for him to get more spotlight..but at the same time.....I'm afraid his fate will fall the same as Donghae oppa.hak2..
my jealousy sickness is no joke these days XD..

Besides!! The fancafe daum's registered mmbers increased like crazy!^^..Currently they'r at 9th place 0.o...omo,top 10 already??!! when they'r not having their 1st anniversary yet*___*
They beat FT Island,WG, and 2ne1 in just 1-2 month! 0.o...aND i think Shinwa too??0.o...(not sure)
I'm not surprise if soon B2ST gonna beat Shinee too*_*..oh,i'M SHINEE LOVER TOO.shawol!^^But I dun mind if B2ST beat Shinee(XDDD)..this is what i LIKE ABOUT BEING A universal fans~hak2.

Hahaha..somehow when i THINK..I'm really proud of B2ST and B2UTY^^
hahahaha..like,,omgee,,izit them that i MET AND WAVE AND THEY WAVE/SMILE TO ME last time at KLIA?haha(me pathetic) XDDD.haha..but B2ST sure work very hard!!^^ *proud*
 I want to work hard too in my own battle too!yeah!!! isshoni ganbarimashou yo~ B2UTY and the B2ST!


Ok,enough spazzing about their sickness raised popularity.XD

Let's talk about the teaser!!XDD
CUBE sure being innovative these day!^^Omgee,,i JUST LOVE TEH WAY THey tease us with all possible method..started with prepix showing a dance? video..then, album a picture teaser,,(tho it's not that much revealing any hint) bt at least enough to make us B2UTY went all SWOON~~LOL.
then,come a ballad song as one song from the tracklist0.o entitled,clenched a tight fist^^..(sad song really T__T)..I HATE IT AFTER READING THE LYRIC=.='..
then,what we've been waiting for! An MV teaser!!it's damn fine tho it shows only few mmberes there!But who knowss..... yesterday they release a second version of the MV teaser which shows all 6 mmbers!(and cause a hot discussion about B2ST hairstyle of all BLACK!*_*).omgee..CUBE sure making all B2UTies goes heartattack =.='
AND LASTLY...yesterday as well..a radio teaser of the main? song of the album,SOOM was released(30 secs) on narsha's video!^^..woot222..(and guess what!tHTA's the 1st time of such method of radio teaser were use in korea ent!^^).hohohohoho..I dunno..cause in jAPAN the song will always play on radio 1st before the real PV come out~^^..CUBE daebak!B2ST jjang!!  go go go..please beat that keji cruel evil SME palli222222..(tho i LOVE SHINEE+SUJU).T_T.........contemplating much?=.='...
TVXQ too..pleas eget off from SME.*____*.tsk3..

OK,I'll stop the spazz here..Oh oh oh oh~~i'm so going to pre-order the cd XDD..ah,,but i DUNNO WHAT VERSION i WANT*__* Would like to have jap version since i always come with daebak DVD as well*_*.ah,molla..Korean version is always daebak too cause the album will always pack so awesome-ly!!^__^

may be I should try korean version and later fight for B2ST siggie when I fly to kOREA soon!!!yeah.i MUST GET MY ALBUM SIGN!!!!(haha,,too ambitious huh?=.=')

here,the ballad song ,clenched a tight fist ^^




here is the 1st teaser they released at mubank last friday(and i MISSED IT!)*__*



Lastly the 2nd teaser released at MC yesterday^^*revealing all 6 mmbers..omo~~CUBE sure loves playing with the boys' hair!^^and Black hair is *love*
p/s: when i 1ST SAW hYUNSEUNG,automatically my mind went to Cloud of final fantasy!!XD



that's all!!^^ the spazz ends hereXDDD..
let's wait for 30th and their 1st stage on 1st Oct at mubank soon!*crap.i'M IN CARDIFF already,no AstroT__T.


ah NVM...ninja B2UTIES will provide loads of streaming link soon.XD

p/s: look at my last font colors.XDD..hak2..Do u know that BEAST official color is PEARL DEEP BLUE? ^____^


  

No comments:

Post a Comment