Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baachan: Fanaccount ZE:A 's Fanmeeting in Malaysia

12th Spetember 2010
Plenary hall theatre lobby looks spacious/empty and peaceful when i arrived at nearly 4pm..the FM supposed to start at 5pm..
I thought izit really having a fanmeeting today?=.='.....

After we redeem our poster and tickets,we bought our album,and wait a bit.
I want to buy a penlight of ZE;A ..But mystar booth seems nowhere to be found.=.='..

5.20pm like that..finally the hall was open,,But u see...it was like less than 200 souls only?T_T..
My other 2 chingus and me were among the last peeps to enter..
I nearly cry when i SEE HOW many fans inside there*_*..what the boys would think?=.='..the hall itself is already small,and not even half of the venue is filled.=.='


But at the same time,I feel relieve?XDDD<

We got our seats..omgee..my seat is freaking most middle in front of the stage,gap may be around 1 mtre ++?*_*.

the MC appeared.We then shout ZE:A 2222 till finally a slideshow of ZE;A is shown(intro).
then finally..ZE:A mmbers appeared!!!! Mazeltov..%&&#*(#(&#%@^%#@&^#  FREAKING hot.T__T..
My 1st impression.I feel like they'r singing only for me.lol.freaking near that i could get a heartattack XDDso i told myself,i must get use to it.=.='

then,after that,they have intro.
teahun intro-d himsef with freaking hot rap!yo yo~

then,Kevin.lol. ...Heechul showed him a piece of paper,then,kEV REad..:Nama saya ialah(a bit stuttered)... KEVIN!kkkk

then,my nappeun Chul said cooly.."nama saya ialah rapper Heecheol!!! " yahhhh!!I was screaming like mad..!glad he stood a bit on the left side (from audience view) ..if he stood at the middle.i COULD HAVE FAINT  XDDDDD

Then DJ's turn: Apa khabar? then he seemed blur2?lol.
the mC said:aPA khabar??
us: khabar baik!! kkk
DJ: I'm DJ!haha (loL..he give up on 'nama saya ialah' ).=.='

..i DUN THink DJ even aware what 'apa khabar' means.lol..please study malay properly!XDDD
after that,all mmbers were having smooth intro like :apa khabar.nama saya ialah.....

bla3..i can't remmber the sequence(i know I'm an obacchan.)=.='
So i JUST HIGHLIGHT SOME important parts^^

1) ZE:A perfomed a lot of songs.Newstar,level up,love coach,man2man,level up,mazeltov,all day,etc..

2) Violin performance by Siwan is to die for..omgee<

3)diva,pabo chul and teddy Woo performed magic girl dance.gyahhhhh!!I was hoping Heechul to do his solo dance in bo peep XDDD..buT i SWEAR it was so cute!!juts i HOPE THE STAGE COuld be clearer..the mounted smoke is really unnecessary!We want to see the boys's face!not the smoke and colorful stage light =.='/..i'm freaking pissed off about this..

4) There were 3 games .1st was Q&A game.Each ZE:A mmber will draw a number of lucky seaters..
haha..the funny thing is..the 1st 2 fans Q was: Can u give me a hug?<

kkkk..at this time..Heechul's pout is to die for*__*.kk..he's so hyper.XDD.*he can't stay still like Siwan or JY.always being jumpy like a lil kiddo =.='
so,the mc said..u girls ask Q 1st,then,at the end got hug ~huhu
A girl asked DJ to do agyeo!omgeeeeeee..he's doing it in front of my eyes(my seat in the middle front remmber XDD).
I really want to faint.then,i suddenly rmmber,,record!!!but I was too panic,so,i only manage to snap pic..and that's not even a good shot =.='...
A fan asked hEECHUL To do rap! Chul got nervous at this point..hahaha..Siwan said" cool down cool down..kkk..Chul is like a lil kid while his hyungs calm him down.kk.i DUNNO HE WUD BE NERVOUS xdd..sO,i SHOuted randomly(well i dun even need to shout since he stood just right in front of meXD)..i SAID..'Heechul heechul ganbare!' lol.he sort of heard it and jeling to me.kkk.But then he seemed a bit calm^^So that's good yO~his arrogant rap begin~kkk..his playful chara on stage just now had totally turn to arrgant rapper aura!^^ kakkoi!!!!!!  and the good thing is!i record it!!!=D=D=DReally2 tnx to the girl who ask him for rap^^..
Then,tae omma's turn..kk.. Ila from empire my got choosen,so,he ask if Omma tae can do sth for her sis and 2 other staffs of empire?lol.it was a bit confusing tho to explain.haha(u better watch fancam here.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MF66TXrNpQ
Kevin sang a ballad for a fan while holding her hand o.0.

5) 2nd game is newspaper game.basically as the round proceed,the paper will be folded smaller and smaller..ZE;A then divide into 3 teams..grandfather(SW,KH,KEV),father team(JY,cHUL,TH) nad babies team(HS,MW,DJ).<

3 lucky fans were pick and each join the respective team.
hEECHUL is trying his hard to win even doing  a push up to save the space since TH have to piggyback the girl.so,Chul+JY had to do push up stance .kkk.(Dun u think uri nappeun Chul is genius to think of that idea?XDD..since the MC said,as long as the feet is inside..
guess what...his face is soo near infrnt me while he was doing that push up pose*_*.I could have walk a step from my sit  and pat his head.kkk
he always look behind .kk..is he shy?lol*may be.luckily,he's not really infront of me(a bit to the left),otherwise,i will be shy too=.='

I said 'ganbare' to him~kkk.He then just smiled.yah..i ACTUALLY SAID that to reduce his shyness and mine as well.=.='
then,I call his name,for my camera^^..he looked to my cam with an arrogant expression version.
kakkoi(yappari heechul ichiban erai na!)*_*.But I didn't capture it well=.='..........................
It seems the MC is taking too long and hEECHUL IS GETTING TIRED.LOL.Chul probbly muttering korean words while pouting and behave like a kiddo.kk..kyeopta~*_*~

can't rmmber about others..Oh,,no222!  Magnae aka babies team was 1st to be eliminated,S,they just sat down with the fan! and read newspaper=.='...gyaaahh..so freaking jealous with that fan got to chitchat a bit!!T_T...
At the end,Heechul's team won!^^yay!

6) Lst one is lipstick game? haha..not in the mood to write about this game..buT BASICALLY fans choosen will get a 'kiss from lipstick' on ZE:A 's towel.

7) Celebrate Teddy Woo's birthday!^^ Just before teddy wants to blow the candle,,the MC sddnly stopped him.lol..it was funny XDD.
he said to make a wish..XDD. 'sowane' then some2 sang sowane marebwa~XDD
heechul just cant stand his love for girlgroup dance so he did the leg kick dance on the spot.lol.
HS looked at him as if he's an alien.XDD
DJ sneakily hits heechul's leg to make him stop.XDaigoo..kyeopta~I wish i GOT MY cam ready at that time.=.='

Shikkie hung his chin on the table,,looking at Minwoo's cake.keyopta~~

ZE;A suddenly received a box given by a fan just so randomly like that.lol.
Tara~it was tee shirts^^ So many colorful tee..2 of them wrote:I love Malaysia^^ hehe
Heecul took few of tee=.='but at the end,end up choosing 'i love malaysia' black tee.and shove the rest of he tees to HS.lol...so,peeps think HS s greedy?XDD memang nappeun heechul=.='
bUT AFTER THE photo shoot,he made a pout and look at other mmbers' tee,as if he's not satisfy with his choice/XDD..yah..i'M SEEING u all the time!behave ok!XD

8) PHOTOSHOOT: I'm so scared if other person is getting on my way and stand beside Chul.lol
So,i RUSHED to him hurriedly (dahla pakai baju rayaXDD).haha..even a person behind me said: that's fast.XDDDD.I brought my 'heechul' uchiwa..i WAS looking at all ze:a's mmber clumsily trying to spot hEECHUL..=..=I even reverse a bit.lol.afraid i missed look at him.hak22222XDDDD
But at the end,I mange to spot him 3rd person from last.He's small*_*.i THINK he's even lighter than me?
our height is kinda at same level since I'm directly facing his face when i LOOK at him*faint*.
me: anneyong(smile brightly/creepy-ly)XDD ~*wave my uchiwa a bit
Chul: smile and said 'hi' ^^
Then,cuz it's too near i GOT SO SHY..=.=',So I look infront~huhu..But sddnly rmmber the thread name  keychain of heechul in my right hand.haha.I've been holding it for quite sometime.Hope my cold sweat didn't get in.=.='
me: Ah,here..*open my right hand infront of him
Chul: *look at my hand
.BUT! it was flipped=.='Aigoooo..i want to do some surprise but at the end it got flipped.lol.so,the 'heechul' word is facing down T_T.
I was panic a bit so just before I want to fix the position and pass to him... hEECHUL SUDDenly just took the keychain from my hand XDD.May be this curious kid wants too see what's on the other side~kk

Heechul: It's cute...Heechul~
(He dun even take a long time to say this once he got to see what's in my hand.lol)
me: *smile+got speecheless=.=' for his so fast omgee reaction.=.='

His english is kawai*_*.omgee..I'm bloody happy since i tot IT WAS UGLY AS i HAVEN'T Done thread name for such a long time..i EVEN sacrifice my sleeping time to finish it.=.=' heechul ah,glad u say its cute!saved my day!^_^

Ok,nuff the crap.then,i GOT SHY AGAIN=.='..So i'm facing infront again,,before i FORGOT TO SAY this..
me: i MADE IT myself..*with body language too*.XDD
Chul: *smile.
Then,i DUNNO WHY,,But I was looking at him again..actually i JUST WANT TO CHEck where he wants to keep it.=,='..jeans' pocket??Gyahh..i THINK HE MIGHT be thinking I'm such a pervy observing him like that=.='yah,heechul,please dun misunderstand okay*_*..i'm afraid u'll campak the keychain merata-rata since u are nappeun after all~XDD


9)Fansigning session: It happened so fast=,='...

Kevin: Hi
Me: Hi..can u write my name?
Kevin: Oh yes~
Me: Seamat hari raya(lol)..and gave him angpau XDDDDD

Taehun omma: Hi
Me: Hi
he then look a bit confuse,LOL.i was bz looking at his puppy face that suddnly...
me: omo..andwea(2x).
TH: *O.O<,look at me blur2.(kyopta)
me:..andwea..not here

..Then,he get what i MEANT,SO HE QUICKly open to the right page.aigoo..
my bad..i MIGHT Had SCare him a bit.XDD..but that 'andwea' just pop out unconsciously .
So,to make it up,i JUST SAID..GWENCHANA while he cont signing at the correct page.lol.

then,Moon leader izit?or HS? can't rmmber..But i THINK I asked Leader+Maknae+Hyungsik to write my name..But ALL kinda looking 'refuse/confius?..may be cuz the space is not big?so,that's why they hesitate to write?ah molla...T__T I hate being refused=.='
Esp moon leader..he said 'sorry'  T___T padahal ada orang tu dia tulis je nama! pabo leader i hachuuu.oh,u're in the lowest ranking anyway XDDD

DJ is my last try..but again,he look hesitateT_T..So,i dun want to wait..So I JUST SAID TO HIM..
"Cannot?iT'S OK.SANKYU SElamat hari raya*bitter smile* =.='"gavae him angpau and then quickly grab my pthobook album to...Jung Heechul^^

Heechul: Hi
Me: annyeong~Have u read my letter?

Heechul: *hahaha* while signing (Omo,,what does his laugh means?he read it already?0.o.honestly i was a bit shock at his laughed like that=.='tot he dun understand my english)..then,because I dunno what to react..so i cont..

Me: Jessica andwea~*and make a no no sign with BOTH HANDS XDDD *since i talk about jessica a bit inside that letter.
=.='

yah!!! i FEEL SO PABO to say this TO HEECHUL!
Even Siwan beside him gave 'hahahaha' to us =.='lol..Anyway Siwan's laugh is LOVE*_*.
I dun dare to look at his reaction anymore,may be he just smiled?kk.molla..then,i GAVE HIM MY ANGPAU,the only special design for him.the rest of the mmbers got same design except teddy Woo since i gave him present instead of angpau..

Then,Siwan,
Me: Siwan,can U say something to my friend?
SW: look blur2..*yeah,i KNOW MY ACCENT IS WEIRD=.=' bUT THEn, he said:Thank u~

lol..so adorable..hak2..i JUST SMILED TO HIM AND SAY KAMsahamnida XDD.
followed by kwanghee and finally Teddy woo^^.
He's so cute!!I want to kdnap him can I?>.<
Me: Happy b-day minwoo^^

teddy: thank u

me: here,present

teddy: smile brightly and made sort of "whoah " sound..said thank u again^^

finished!


So after finishing taking their sign,i JUST WENT DOWn and took picture of them signing.hehe.
I called for teddy woo+diva+heechul..they all pose for my camera~yah.teddy woo is chou kawai*_*.
Heechul gave a tired smile >.<.Well,he was so hyper since the beginning already=.='

I called heechul for d second time eventho i DUN HAVE CAMERA with me.=.='yah,i'M SO PABO.Glad i HAVE UNNI Z beside me,so i ASK HER TO TAKE his pic instead.lol
Poor nappeun Chul,gLAD at least we got unni Z,otherwise,u'll pose for nothing.haha.i'm  such a flirty yojaXDD




then end..we all said we love u ZE:A<,Yeah,it's a bit greasy to day this in english.i PREFER saranghae yo ZE:A.lol

THEY JUST BID BYE2.T__T.bye~~~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment