Thursday, September 16, 2010

baachan: bYE2 ZE:A T__T at KLIA

Me,Z unni and F reached KLIA at around 10.25pm.

According to unni Z,their flight depart at 11pm..Then,we went to the board to check for the gate ..
apparently it was 11.30pm there's a flight to ICH. by korean airlines=)..
So we just waited at the gate area..I met Alyaa+sister and another group of chingu.
So we just waited,and I tot I want to finish up my letter to Tae omma on the uchiwa.^^.
I tot today,i'm gonna give my uchiwa to tae omma,so he will aways rmmber he had fans in malaysia..kk..and i USE THAT,as to remind him that's how i'VE been cheering for him,till the uchiwa becomes scramble. lol

But then i kinda worried,what if they appear from this side,or that side,or different gate..that is not at the place we've been waiting for..So we decide to look for security..where they are..so,we could predict from whre the boys will appearXD
Then sddnly Al said saw a nuna stylist of ZE;A just walked by us using the elevator..plus some guard using that elevtor coming down..
oh before that..
There were not much fans nearby the gate,,hmm.Not sure if they all went scattered around?=.='or they just wait at the wring place?

I then chitchatting abit with the new chigu that apparently is Tae omma bias^^,So she was happy to see my Uchiwa,tot i'M OMMA bias..Kkkk..but me unfortunately is a bigg bigg Jungheechul bias.XD

maa....I just can't resist those 2 hot rappers.XD.but dfinately JHee won lol..
We then,randomly stood nearby the elevator at  gate K cuz i WANTED TO FINISH MY LETTER TO tAEHUN  on the uchiwa..when suddnly....

Al: Eh,isn't it's them?inside the lift?
Me then,look at the direction..and saw a the elevator just coming from below(KLIA'S elevator is transparentXDD)

then,i SAW MANY FIGURES inside..OMGEE.
I dun have to think twice.that's defntly ZE;A!! Hahaha..it was funny,since we all are the only peeps that stood nearby that area..So,i GOT NERVOUS,and dunno how to react..stand in front the lift's door/XDDDD..Dfntly being kick by the guard one the lift door open.lol

So,i JUST WALK SLOWLY(RATHER nervously) waiting for the door to open and ...search for someone^^

I have 2 missions!
1) pass my jet letter to kiddy Jheechul
2) pass my uchiwa to Taehun omma,

1st one i saw may be DJ?Ah,I'm not sure,my eyes are totally glued only for tae omma and jung heechul.oTHER MMBERS COME LATER.kk
so,i THINK I SHOULD pass my letter+uchiwa ASAP.

I quickly searched for Heechul onece the door lift opened.But d person that i spot 1st was ...Taehun..
mE: TAEHUN!!!
Tae: *look at me+smile+wave*
mE: Here,please take this^^ *shoved him my unfinished uchiwa letter T_T
Tae: *bow+smile and said thank u???

hahaha..and after that he sort of observing my uchiwa.lol.h

So one mission is finished..but suddenly so many fans rushed from i DUNNO WHERE are they coming from.=.='

Then,i SAW HEECHUL
Me: Heechul(2x)
HEECHUL: *searching for the voice and finally...*Look+wave+smile to me
Me: PLEASE TAKE THIS*SHOVED MY JET LETTER*

He then look at my letter in my hand but sddnly the fierce manage appeared beside him+me=.='
plus,there's a guard beside him T_T.......the manager said said "no no no.." to me? I was a little afraid,who knows he might hit/push me XDD

Heechul then hesitate,suddnly he make a sorry face..and sort of bow to me+with cute apologetic face and mouthing 'cheuseohamnida'(ignore my spelling).T__T.............yahh..
I think i POUTED  abit.*_*..
I think may be he's afraid of his manager?molla...*but that manager is really fierce.=.=.

Ah,then,i THINK i SHOULD MAKE A SEcond try..walked a bit and tried calling for his name..
Heechul.. But again made that apologetic face to meT__T..Altho he's cute that time but my heart is broken cuz i GOT REFUSED twice!T__T.i tot..ok,,no more try..i HAVE some dignity as well.XDDD
 I then just let ZE;A mmbers  pass w/o bother to chase them aish..and more and more fans are coming in..
Argh..i FEEL LIKE loosing my soul that time.lol..But suddnly...

 I saw Taehun omma is waving to fans happily using my uchiwa  from far.XDDD.
Ah,i FEL SO SHY.HAHA..like,,yah,pabo,aren't u feel embarrassed  holding my ugly uchiwa like that >.<

thanks to him.I gain my soul back then,i catch up with ZE;A mmbers so and thinking if i can ask help from other mmber to pass my jet lettr to heechul.T_T..My target is siwan/minwoo/kevin or may be taehun?=.='
I ran to the right side since the left side is totally flooded with fans+guard.
i was so surprise..no guard at the right side0.o..
I even mistaken Junyoung as guard when he walked just beside me.lol

But SUDDENLY..

"BACK OFFF!!!!" omgeee..did the fierce security just scold me??cuz he even shoved his index finger to me?
i was like shock..0.O..
i MEANT,i didn't do anything!!!!I just walked beside JY?or other mmbrs?i can't rmmber.. yah!!And like i care to do anything with JY!!  So i gave a very confuse+angry+unsatisfied look to the guard before he walk to the front..
erghh..I'm totally pissed off..I have already heartbroken with heechul

*Actually after that i just discovered that there was a japanese fan who touched/massage JY's neck(creepy).0.o..
and unni Z told me after that the girl quickly ran away..Unni also ran away cuz she afraid she'll be accused since she saw what that girl did..so,i THINK i KNOw why the guard had falsely accused me since I was near JY that time just that I didn't realise wht that stupid girl did to JY!!
YAH..If i CAN FIND u  &^*&(*(^^#@#$%&^&baka onna,i cekik2 u..she's not only make me falsely accused but as well make malaysia looks bad to jy+ZE;A..he must be thinking malaysian fans are scary o what.or pervy..yerrrrrrrrrrrr...kill u girl!!!U want to raba2 him,buat dkt kau punya negara la.tak pasal2 saya yg kene tengking dgn gaurd kerek tuh!!dahla dah kene talak 2 kali from heechul!!i'm totally pissed off betul.

No wonder than I see JY is a bit tired?just looking down..then,i tot..no,,i'm not going to ask for his help..arghhh..then,I move forward.I saw Kevin.Minwoo but they'r a bit on the left side. forward222..and suddenly i saw some tall figure..lol.it was Tae omma.hahahaha..

At 1st I kinda hesitate,,but looking at the front,this is my last chance..

Me: Taehun!^^
Tae omma:* look at me with sort of shock look(lol) but he smiled.


me: making sort of pleading+sorry look "can u help me pass this to heechul?" *shoved my letter*..

...There's no way he get my bullet train english.=.='

I tot he's not gonna take it..kk.since his hand sort of full.oh,but I can see my uchiwa on his hand^^
But he just take it^^ and even said "thank u" T__T.
i THEN said.."sorry+kamsahamnida" since i HAVE TO ASK HIS FAVOR TO pass my 'loveletter' to nappeun heechulT_T.iI feeel so bad to ask him.=.='But I have no choice..tsk3.

Afte that..ze:a mmbers reached international departure gate and getting their passport check 1 by 1.
So I just stand at the side..then,just realised..wow..this is a nice spot XDD

I  can even  see their passport.lol
One by 1,,me and A chingu calling for their name and said 'annyeong~'.hahaha..it was funny since all of them look at us..lol.so we cont to do what we've been doin..^^

then,taehun omma..
he then,wave to us using the uchiwa i GAVE HIm*_*.
 then,HS,DJ,JY,kevin(not rmmbering the sequenceT_T)..waved at us(but pabo me,i feel so regret for not fancaming it.T_T)
Heechul ?(i TOTAally forgot about this kid .kkkk.)
I dun rmmber if i HAD call for his name and said annyeong??t_t

Last one is Siwan..we decide to shout 'fighting' instead of annyeong~lol

hahaha..he said thank u? but not looking in front so he nearly hit a pillar in front of the lift.lol..I feel sorry for him..i actually saw he nearly hit it..but i PREFER to keep quite.XDD
glad,he walk so slow=.='..

then,when all ze;a's mmbers are getting into the elevator,and coming down..they all just make a big bye2 together to us .fans from upstars just wave(I wave like crazy =.=)..yah..it's really a sad thing.but i'm very tnkful to KLIA for making this sort of thing at klia.^^

I then shouted: 'HEECHEOL!!' +wave his uchiwa name!!LOL.
cuz I THINK I haven't properly say 'bye2' to this nappeun person.T_T.so this is the only chance..
kk..i HAVE TO SCREAM quite loud since my voice is soft remmber??XDDDDDD

GLAD!that nappeun namja saw me and waved to me*_*.i THEN JUST MADE "saranghae' using 1 hand cuz my other hand is holding heechul's uchiwa^^
tsk..made my day~kk..we then just wave to all of them^^yah~it was so nice..the atmosphere is so nice^^
minwoo being responsive and make a big wave.lol

but that's not all..we cont' to chase for the boys from the glass corridor after they finished the immigration check.huhu.
then saw them again.But i WAS bz searching for heechul..i SAW ALL THE MMBERS..xcept him!yah.u pabo,can u wear brighter color?it's difficult to spot u.T_T.
I only realised him in my KLIA fancam with JY.=.='...
tsk2.i'm a fail Heechul's tracker XDD
then,before they leave for aerotrain..once aain.i GOT to fancam them walking there..owh..Tae omma was looking up and watching the fans.but then,he reverse his eyes and saw me. lol.He then waved at me +smile.*__* i WAS a bit shock but happy.kkk..But unfortunately i'M SO HAPPY/shock THAT my camera is focusing at other thing T__T..and not him.T_____T

then,for the last time,I see them from the glass wall ~saw heechul..^^he wore silver long/big handbag.kkk.

I just realised..his hand is so free..implying he didn't take any gift?or izit i'm the only person who has sth  for him?ah molla,..but seeing that,i FEEL RELIEVE,,AT LEAST he's not accepting others' gift as well.XDDDDDDDD Otherwise,i'll kill him!HAHAHA.
cuz other mmbers esp Siwan..his hand is very full=.='..
He even said sorry to a fan"sorry,my hand is full' aigoo..kyeowo~



BYE2 ze:a!! T_________T


This below pic is when ZE;A 1st arrived at Malaysia and not departure~
that's Heechul's silver bag i've been described above XDD..
Tae omma received a big lollipop..lol.*kyeopta*

Picture credit: amanina


The 2nd pict was during departure aka BYE2T__T.. Noticed my uchiwa =.=' oh,that's heechul on the right XDD..see,,his hand is so free.=.='
picture credit: Faridah Hanim (FACEBOOK)

No comments:

Post a Comment