Thursday, September 9, 2010

baachan : Fun Tag Q&A and Eid Mubarak Greet^^

 First and foremost,I would like to greet Eid  Mubarak to all Muslims around the world.
Those who went back to village during raya,please take care along the journey.

wHILE WE,u and any of us are happy to celebrate the holy day of Eid tomorrow,we shall not forget about our sisters and brothers in islam who are suffering out there..
tHey starve out of adversity while  we are laughing happily with our contentions.

Let's pray for them to be strong and believe with Allah's will,that one day  the suffers will be paid off with their patient and faith to Allah.

thIS is also a gentle reminder to u,me,and people out there as well.=)

Anyway..
Let's not eat too much.haha.Otherwise will turn into a little fatty when the new semester begin =.='
Please come to my house~^^~It's always open for u  guys.=)
LET'S BE GRATEFUL to Allah who is giving us the victory and happiness for us EID MUBARAK^^

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI,MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN



*Anyway,I'm doing this tag below as part of 'extra' XDDDD..


1. How old are you?
20-21? i forgot XDDD

2. Are you single?
luckily,yess XDD

3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
28 ...0.o  *dont be shock* this the the only number i CAN THINK OF NOW.lol

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
Who?I have soo many with me now.XDD.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Hmm..Not sure.. kIBUM,WHEN YOU WANT TO PROPOSE TO ME?XDD


6. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
Who wants?=DD

7. Do you want a garden/ beach or traditional wedding?
Garden! Exclusive and cool =) .bEACH IS HOT.I'll be drown into perspiring sea.XDD

8. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
ahhh..All around the world!!^^ Yeobo,let's take a challeneg to travel with me..hehe>.<

9. How many guest do you think you’ll invite?
As many as I can >.<

10. Will that include your exes?
YESSSSSSS..=D=D=D=D=D I miss them T__T <,wait,did I have any ex ?XDD

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
3!! vanille for me,choco for yeobo and lastly vanille for me again^^.yeobo,sorry I take 2 layers.hak2.>.<

12. When do you want to get married?
I dunno.dunno dunno dunno dunno.>.< As long as everything is alright~~

13. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
nasyeed la~^^~or some calming/inspiring jap song.lol..oh,THSK song is a must^^

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon/fork/ knife?
eat using your hand ok! penat kang aku nak basuh sudu garpu suma.hmmph.

15. Champagne of red wine?
neither..haram la wei!XDDD

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?.
not too rush.=.='

17. Money or household items?
both cannot?>.< then,i CHOOSE MONEY  XDD

18. How many kids would you like to have?
Initially 3 should be ideal.bUT THInking back..I want 9!XDD

19. Will your record your honeymoon in DVD and CD?
no!Coz who's going to record it?XDDD

20. I want to know their wedding plan:
none^^

No comments:

Post a Comment