Saturday, September 11, 2010

baachan: ZE: A arrival at KLIA ( 11th September 2010)

%&@!^%^!)(!)_*#(!^#)(!*#)(!
OMGEE<
Weyh..hensem gilaa  pabo JUNG HEECHUL!!!

where should i start?My hand is shaking bloooody much T__T.

Ok,so,around 4pm!! I made a LAST MINUTE decision.i'M SO GOING TO WELCOME the boys at KLIA tonite!=D=D I rushed with all the fanletters,gift.yokatta I've finished the fanboard since yesterday T_T..
Oh,btween,I managed to tapau some ketupat rendang for HEECHUL XDDDDD
Lantaklah dia nak buat apa dgn rendang tu suma.haha


it's too bored at home tho its raya.we din go anywhere for d 2nd day raya.Plus,i'm kinda in ZE:A's mode.XDDD..

sO,I took ERL alone..bla3.check the timetable..
then arrived at about 9.30pm at KLIA .the flight suppose to arrive at 10.15  from S'pore..ZE;A took MH(MAS) from s'pore if not mistaken

My hp dun have any credit..yet..i TOPUP THE WORNG ONE!!!I tot i'm still using celcom when i FOUND OUT THE TRAnsaction code is invalid and kinda weird.=.=' rupenye aku dah pakai maxis la wey!!!bazir ja rm10 celcm tu.*_*>>should sell to some1 hu use celcom later.)

Then,met nina and her sis..took picture ^^
then,finally!! at about 10.45pm? they were some huge crowd..and I heard some 'far' screaming.XDD..
cuz NOT MANY FANGIRls.so,KLIA is not noisy enough XDDD..

Omgeee..we all went like OMGEEEEEEE...Finally they'r here..since the organiser didn't tell anything prior the arrival etc..so,we all kinda worried..T_T..
But to see them for real finally T__T.. REALLY222  grateful,finally can take some deep breath T_T..

The 1st one I saw of course..my pabo jung heechul!!^^He alaways walk at front..=.='...
Heechul saw my uchiwa and waved+smile to me


then,i SAW some1 that dongwoon like..whoah..so,it was junyoung leader.lol..he looks like DW FROM B2ST in a glimpse.=.='...or may be I need to increase my spec power??<

tHEN,made eye contact with maknae Doongjoon,gyahh,,really handsome..and ..short.XDDD..

Then,saw thin minwoo..siwan..<
Ah i CAN'T RMMBER anymore..THEY walk so fast.and we all like pushing2 a bit..Plus,i DUNNO WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PEEPO tonight.yerrrrrr..So,its a bit dangerous to run around cuz u might bump into trolley-cart if misstep.XDD

hmmph..
Then, I passed my gift to Heechul*__* in between those guards=.='

me: hEECHUL,PLEASE TAKE THIS!^^
Chull: senyum(smile brightly+bow) and grab my gift,,
i THINK HE SAID STH BUT i CAn't hear/figure out.may be thank you?=.='
.gyahh..I want to faint on the spot.T_T.

I gave him ketupat rendang bla33..

then,they took elevator going downstairs.0.o..
so,me nina and her sis just chased again.XDD.
till...we saw them at the bus.ready to departure..huhu..
it seems they'r rearranging the luggage..
So,for about 10 minutes?XDD.the bus remain there.=)
then,I saw HEECHUL at sit near the window*_*.they pull down the bus curtains,=.='<
only heechul didn;t pull down his curtain yet XDD.
and so..I waved to him..and wait if he wants to look outside..
XD
gyahh..then,suddenyly he look outside.0.o..I was too shock that i SMILED LIKE A PABO.=.='
he then smiled..but sort of shy smile..heyy..many said his face looks furious/sharp o what..
haha..i THINK HE'S CHOU KAWAI !^^!
not scared at all^^
Then,i SAW tAEhun omma who sat at the other side of the bus..ah..but he smiled to me!!yess..I can be sure that..XDDD..nobody is behind me that time.lol..it was awkward since he sat so far from my spot..bUT HE STILL WANTS TO smile.XDD..I knoww...May be he has opened my letter that i PASSED to stylist unni on the bus just now.XDDDD.
omgee..suddenly i FEEL so shy.=.='..How am i GONNA face them tomorrow??yahhh~~

then,not long after that,i WENT INFRONT OF THE BUS,saw more ze:a's mmbers.=)..kwanghee sat at the very back+middle.so,got to see him alot.XDD

then,when i go back on the side to see heechul,his curtain had already pulled down.T_T..
huhu...then,we just waited for the bus to depart.XDD.
BUT..suddenly a bear appeared on the window!XDDDDD

LOL.moon leader is teasing STYLES(ZE;A's fans) with his puppet play skills/XDD..
haha..he;s so nice^^..may be feels guilty cuz they have to pull down the curtain..so he tot to play with his fans like this.XDDD..I totally laughed over this.hahaha..kawai!^^!i can't believe they'r the same age as me.XDDD..still doing those kind of things..oh yeah~KKKKKkkk

So,the bus depart~^^~
end!haha
short right?^^















1 comment:

  1. ketupat dan rendang.msti hadiah plg unik heechul dpt.syabas sy ucapkn!

    ReplyDelete