Sunday, October 17, 2010

baachan :hello?

HOI HOI~ 
I finished with My GF is Gumiho..
Finished with the latest ep of SKK scandal..


Hmm..neomo chowa^^


neomo2 chowa neomo222 chowa to be able to write crap on this blog again~hehe~


But where did the other two bloggers gone?=.='...yah! palli come and fill the blog.aigoo..~

17th October 2010^^ It's Cassies day ~hehe~
In Malaysia..They held a showcase.^^
Hmm..it was short tho...the flew early in the morning..depart late at night..
The schedule was hella pack....

I HOPE THEY'R FINE^^ Then,i WILL be fine as well^hehe~
Tho..some cassies who went are totally not fine..hmm..heard there were some chaos~..hmmm..complicated things..continuos..hmm... I hope minna can settle down soon..hmm~yeah~

Weird..
I'm not that sad..I'm not that happy..Hmm.molla~~
May be shock?a bit..
may be regret? a bit..
disappointed?a bit..
angry? a bit..

Ehe~But for sure,this sensitive thing has gotten to be part in me~yet,difficult to wear off..
ah,complicated thing! even to describe in word is too confusing.=.=;;;;;;;

Neomu2222 tiring..neomu2222 emotional. neomu2222 sad......
when I look at them..there would be some weird thing/undescribe feeling that makes my heart feel sick..=.=;;


ottoke this happen?
ottoke it started?
ottoke will it stop?
ottoke we must went thru all these?
ottoke we know when it's gonna end?

We should just let them be ...
I wish~

Hmm...*blank*

If only i know a way to stop..a way to get rid of them..
and run away~but it's too late......=.='

'never open the pandora box if  u can't be sure how to close it back'.....

*at the end..I've create one more emo-bi post =p.ehe~
Let's continue to cheer for life^^ and work hard for what is infront u ne~^^~


hwaiting!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment