Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spill it!! 5-2=0..CASSIOPEIA rant..

The heart cannot stand the situation anymore.
The sadness must be spill out somewhere..
And so,the writing comes..+_+

5-3=0....
5-2=0...


Either way,that's the most aunthentic 'mathical' equations..=.='
Even elementary skool kids will laugh..*huhu*
Cassiopeias,only u can understand this mix feelings.
Why am i writing this entry in the poetic way?=.='...no,i'm not emoteuk..*lol*
I must change my way of writing ..kekeke..to avoid from being labeled as...emo-bi...=.='''

I watch the lappy screen..all days..lurking for new fresh kpop musics..like looking at a static tree..without a feeling..Jst for fun...I guess..and soo,i began.to fed up....
one by one..keep on watching.....keep searching..rotating..until..
...'kanarazu asu wa kuru kara...'
Nooo.I shouldn't watch 'them' anymore..=(..i'm tired of sheddiing tears anymore..=/
But i need a music..a real MELODY..not an autotune..
But i failed to found any..and so.i entertained myself watching my fishy oppa..=]..and SJ kindness never fail to calm me..I feel guilty..'m a bad elf..=/....
But deep there..kokoro ga   music wa shitai na..cause i'm always like this.i treasure good musics and adore good melodies..singing style..anykind of..esp jap/korea and nasyid..yess..=)

Cassiopeia's confession..part of why..we'r so attached..

1)We saw ALL 'amazing positive comments in EVERY oppas' vids posted in utube..which u rarely seen for other group..*please dun kill me*
2)They gave u shiver everytime u hear them singing..eventho u're NOT a cassie..
3)They never bother to act 'kewl' on zoom-in screen cause they'r concentrating on their singing.*and cause they already freaking kewl like that*.so,stop saying oppas kept acting kewl like that..tat's bec they are NATURALLY KEWL+_+
4)Their lives/concerts  are always amazing even more than the dvds/cds..I've read tonnes of fan-account and witnessed from the vids myself..oh well..
5)their harmonisation is what we can always brag and proud of without denial..which till now..i couldn't find in yet in others..=/
6)They kept imrpovinggggggggg and since they were amazing from start..i can only adore how amazing they are now..
7) They illiterally teach me the good way of singing..
8)We saw all audiences amazed with their performance..and their eyes are hooked onto the stage..
9)We can clearly see the PASSIONss everytime they performed..
10).They always together as we feel akward when 1 is missing.
11)They worked hard and only look forward..and never failed to impressed their fans..
12)Because once a cassie.forever u are..u failed to find a turning back..but that's only if u really really a CASSIE..=)
13)We dun care what other peeps/fanclubs say about them,being arrogant..bla3..they r jst jelous.*_*...i know the feeling peeps.I've involved in fandoms dilligently since 3 years ago.=).So,the comparing story shouldn't come out as it OBVIOUSLY will bring a non-end fight...
14)I used to hate them..But I hate myself from hating peeps without proper reason..and so.....I eventually fell for their charms....special..that's it.. doushite..u're my 1st love..love in the ice was jst another big STEP.
15)Where is another 'them'??I jst can't find it yet...and so,i keep holding on them..
16)They'r not actor..they are purely musicians..singers..and so shut up from critisize them in acting.=.='..
17)For us..cassies..who treasure musics a lot..will always admire them..
18)The acapellas were amazing..the harmonisation overwhelmed me....base,baritone,high pitch,cntre voice,falseto,back up,averything is perfect..and u can CLEARLY tell the black hole when 1 is missing..tht's why the above equations surfaced.=p
19)Cassiopeia might sound bragging and arrogant like that..But that's bec we'r fed up with all lawsuit situation..and we seek for 'another' THEM..Bt we can't find it..any means..and so,we kept attaching,bragging and comparing..and hurting others..we'r really sorry.=(...I tot i can forget them..but at the end..I keep find my way back 'home';..and so,we resist ourself soo much..as not to hurt others.But sometimes..we failed..truly sorry..
20)For the last one....*which a bit longer.*
They'r my 1st kpop love.
As the gojes mirotic stands,as the amazing skill they swept all the awards.as how rich SME  had gained ..=.='..
Jejung's pretty face and SOOTHING voice break my wall for kfandom. 
Love in the ice was the 1st song that i kept my mouth opened till the end.=.='*yeah..since my passion for music is at this level.lol
They are the reason I eventually opened my heart for other kpops..yess..that's how big their role play.huhu
They are the reason why i almost completely left my sooo in love teppei(WaT) and dear HSJ which I used to fangirling like every minute.lol
They are the reason i get to know,appreciate and understand the kfandoms.=)
They made me happy and genki with PURELY their amazing voices.=)..
I smiled and calm EVERYTIME I listen to their songs..which i didn't with others..and so,i felt weird?=.='
They made me miss my bandgroup back in sec school.=(...I miss performing on stage..=(..performing as A GROUP...
As how much they break their own records in various ways..making histories..korea,japan,asian,worldwide...and kept amaze peeps..yet..still keep being humble..whch i rarely seen in any big stars nowadays..=/
They may look cold/cool..but they cared for their cassies the most.and treasure them..in their own special way.and so,cassies do not need to demand..since we know,our happiness is watching them 5 on stages and smile happily with us.=)
They are the reason why I put my pride away,and declared myself as a CASSIOPEIA.a fannnnn.yess..truly =)without hesitation..and once a cassi.forever i am..=).I can't believe myself is a fan..=(..but that's how they made me thru..+_+..
And so..no matter how long it takes..i'll wait..till I found 'ANOTHER THEM'.
When that time comes..I'll give my best smile and say.okaeri nasai....^^

WHO ARE 'THEY..



DBSK..THSK,TVXQ..As amazing as the name is..=)...AKTF..

No comments:

Post a Comment