Tuesday, April 13, 2010

baachan: Let's calculate with biha sensei.=p

Kekeke.Feel free to 'walk out' from this blog uf u feel bored with this entry.=p
The reason why  I kinda lazy to update and loaded this bloggie with jkpop updates coz I'm sure there are already bunches of blogs,forums bla3 out there that will provide more than enuf info about fandoms^^
So,it happned this blog is for ranting*_*..sort of.=p

Anyway,I jst happend to realised this simple calculation about twitter thingy*lol.this sbject again.XD*
anyway...
ehem..it's obviously about my dearest DONGHAE oppa again.Just read okay.=p.I know what i am doing than you=)I know i'm already 21,thank you.I know I'm already adult .thank you.
So,please dun think of me very negatively if u dunno me well enuf eventho u r already my friends for my whole sake of life.Kekeke.In this world,I swear,only 1% out of all my acquiantances(i dunno how to spell it right+__+) know me very well.even my family...ok,i must stop here.lol
*,the above phrase is just in case.It's nothing related to any particular peepS.=)*

So,back to the twitter topic.
warning:this calculation happend at 1 time and that is when DH is on9!!
As u might already know,DH's no. of follower had nearly reached 40000 +_+..yea.i know this is crazy.for only within 1 week.huhu.HAE,ur popularity....=.='...
I browsed thru DH's follower,and i found that 1 page displayed 20 peeps.lol*ok,i'm bored with my notes okay.=.='*
then,if we divide the no of the followers by 20,so, i have to flip 200 times to see all the followers=D
yeah.I jst hve a thought..'hey,why not i try to stalk DH 's followers?'.tis is crazy.yess..i'm kinda crazy right now*___*.it's because of exam may be.hahaha
so,if 3/4 of them are LIVE users..,then,30k remained.let say half of this no. are TRUE ELF.
then..15k remained.Let say half of 15k are DH biased..So,7500 remained.and let's assumed they are ALL DEVOTED USERS..Meaning,they always update themselve with DH's twts cause they love SJ anyway.hihi. and of course not to forget to tweet to hae.=)
Hmmm...This is the interesting part comes....
DH always tweet at odd hours*_*..like evening/early morning.lol
So,only 1/4 elf can catch them at that moment*..me 24 hours with lappy of course without fail will get updated..=p
So..1875 wll remained.see,,the no. reduced?kekeke.
Wait.that's not the end.=)..Dun leave out the crazy twitters^__^..They are twitter maniac..kekeke.
and out of  1875,there are only 1/20 of them are.this leave out to only 100 peeps.lol!!maniac means they almost 24 hours with twitte*lol.that's me*
Anyway,even so,those maniac are still human being.they need to sleep+eat+bath+bla3.So,here,we assumed 1/3 of them are supah lucky to always catch up DH's online.hahaha..so only 30 peeps remained.=).
Lstly,I wud like to assume 1/4 of them are DH's GREAT GREAT BIASED..Means.they alwaysss spam hae's page with twtting like 10+_+...lol.other peeps only spam with 1 tweet.but this maniac did like 10..so.........
JENG3

it's only 7 or 8 persons will SPAM hae's page  at a time when HAE is ONLINE^^
However!!After considering with the internet speed and laptops' factor as well.lol.i cnsidered all these 7 or 8 peeps managed to 'make their face appear' in 1 page that can loaded 20 tweets.=) on @donghae's page.
So,meaning DH will noticed them..=)..

See..how the number reduced..kekekekekek..do u feel content?=.='
However,all the above calculation are merely theory and calculation.We shouldn't forget about oddity,'lucky' user, stalker(non DH follower) factorss... and of coz it's jst my personal assumption...huhuhuhu..

But anyway,it makes sense too.kekekekek.I meant,after I look out at some(there's no way i can flip till 200 times!) of hae's followers..the calculation is jst..kinda right^^.
SO....that's why I dun feel depress or dissatisfied everytime i tweetd*spam actually =.='* to hae when he's online.^^Evntho he didnt reply my tweet,at least,he aknowledge my existence,and I put mY picca for a while.so,he will rmmber.=.='.*obviously lie*.anyway..aT least for 1/2 secs he knows..=)..i'm more than happy.lol.
conclusion!I'll cont. to spam his page when he's on9!lol.kanarazu !!
 
Ah,before I forget,today,i meant thsi early morning of 14th apr,DH did twtd for 3 horus*_*.lol.
But I kida lucky coz i'm such an owl peep+_+..but at that time it's still like 8-9 pm for me.hehe.
But he mostly twtd to his director?and friends?lol.and it seems he got interestd with ipone or sth.haha.
And yes..all the cnversation,he uses BB aka blackberry.=).

*wait!should i get a BB too?+_+*..lol.or may be ipone or ipad/ipod?heh.

anyway,go here if u interested to read the conv.^^it's interesthing anyway..for hae biased like me.XD.
Donghae's 3 hours twt cnversation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

haven't selca for such a loooooooooooooooooooong time..lol


'Just woke-up' face*_*(ok,of coz i had brushed my teeth,face bla3)..lol
Rcntly pimples are gettin on my nerves!!!!!I dunno why on earth it happens..anyway..=.='
tnx for reading.


p/s: To both imotochans.i miss u all ..yeah..study hard .May Allah bless you girls=].
And sorry,I keep the 'donghae' tag..kekeke..coz it's jst very meaningful to me^__^.hope u both dun mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment