Friday, April 16, 2010

baachan: Fandom updatesss+let's calculate againXD..

1) U KISS is coming to Malaysia on 19th June.
Just refer to geneses dream entertainment website or facebook.=).Just google it.I'm lazy to put the link for u..as my lappy is crappy these days.Some 'cheaper' tixs are stil available.They gonna released the vid  teaser soon*next week*...plus!Alexander already gave us hint from his twt.just refer back to the twt list links i gave before and search for alex's previous tweet.=).They are really bz rite now.they had 10 shows like tha.+_+..omo. Kevin,make sure u dun skip ur meal!!*as if he's gonna read this blog.XD*.

2)There is  a HUGE boost about beast to have a PRIVATE Fanmeeting in Malaysia.Let's just stay still,and pray for a good news=).Some1 is working on it.So,keeps your saving upgraded!!XD

3)Various events will b organise by poprainbow.net.The latest and most huge 1 is culture? musical concert which involve 5 artiste from diffrent countries(Malaysia,Japan,Korean,Taiwan,Thailand).Please visit poprainbow website for more info..But beware..Make sure u read thru the infos before u keep bugging them with bunches of qs..The staffs there are kinda overstressed lately.=.='....

4) Oh mY!! Redstar Present! lol.Stay tune with their fb page.XD..Who knows they gonna announce another big surprisE again?^^...*it was filled with SONE now*..huhu

5) Jaechunsu to form a new subunit?huh??!!nani korea???.they gonna perform on tokyo dome and tokyo hall sth.nt sure.refer to dbsk sleepless night link on th sidebar..anyway,let's just support our oppas,cassiess?^^.I know i can believe in u.=D

6)  Sunao ni narakute with eng subs.eP 1.=).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYrRHhl7tsw&playnext_from=TL&videos=4AocIZLwT9o
 *jUST COPY PASTE THE  the link above to ur add web browser since I dun want the channel to be deleted if  put the link here..+_+.jejung,ur popularity.=.='..

7) 3 lucky ELF in total now got replied from donghae in twt..=.='//...1 indo'sian,1 s'pore'rean,1 vietnamese..

8) WOOT! Suju the 3rd 's boys in the city photobook(HK) had been released..=D.Even the dvd with sub can be found on utube.not sure whose channel+_+.miahn.

9)hIGHLY RECOMMENDED kdrama-Cinderealla's sister^^.The storylne is very good.^^.The intro is nice to excite u for the next ep..and without fail to predict the next clauses^^.5 STARS^^.
tHE ACTOR/actress did great job..moon gae yeung(pardon i spell it wrong!) is jjang^^Her outfits there  is loike=D=D

10)Also,Please watch OML aka oh my lady..shiwon HOT yeah.Just watch siwon's part okay!I personally think they need to do more siwon's on screens!!grrrrrrrr.........+_+..he's the only reason why  I still  hook over this drama..and of coz his cute suddenly-appear doter.kekekekekeke.that gal is chou adorable^^

11) Guess what!!The winner of KBSW's world dating with KIMBEOM(bof)'S show had been announced jst recently!and the selectd winner from m'sia is a malay girl.woot*I know I should submit my application in the 1st place...*=D

***********************************************************************************

Enuf with fandoms.Let get into a serious matter..
I have a new goal after my forever non-end fandoms ambition..=.='
I'm soo going to jpn with a great tomodachi this end of july^^.yeah..Hopefuly everything goes well and YUka,really hope can meet u naa..
*Pray hard*(isn't i'm talking about fandom now?=.='....)

Then...About my Lappy aka laptop!!!!!!I need a new one now!!.I already made several attempts to crash this 'metal' by having a thought to throw outside my window or imposed some karate move on it.Seriously dummy slow and ALWAYS HANG!!This is too much taking my time..haih.Can't take it anymore.This summer I must really get a new lappy*_*.
And jeng3..guess what.I'm soooooo in loveeeee with mac book pro now!!=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
I dun need to list  down the reason here.It's too much to be listed and u can google it yourself.lol.
I look up at several ipod company at various countries.Found that ours is cheaper.muahahaha.(Malaysia) than UK.I dunno what's the dffrence.but yeah.same company.should be no issue.=)
Anwy,it worth rm3800 now.Hopefully it can be reduced more once I get back to malaysia.XD.
so,jst n case,i will LOCKED  my £800 for that!!+_+..and i have to say bye2 to ipod touch!
So,what's the meaning of this??I'm seriously broke AFTER THAT!!!!!=D=D=D=D=D..... x___x
Thank you Allah that my new house rent soon is much22 cheaper than this house.so..*_*...ganbatte ne biha chan..
~~~£~$%~%~%£%(&*£^%*(£%^(*£%^£")(%..
So,Let's do a  simple calculation again XD
I have £2430 in my UK bank.Minus the LAST 3 months house rent*_*..= that left to £1604.
will receive okawari for may,june,july in the end of may.so..i'll have £3554. *okawari=650 per month*
Now.let's do some minussss.
-Flight tix to m'sia= £500* so I need to search for below than this price okay!*
-Expense for jpn's trip=£1500.*Hopefully enuf*+_+
-My living expnse for this remaining 2 moths here in cardiff.=£200.*Pray so that I can spend less than this!* I want one new dress/coat+_+.onegai!*_*.tsk3*

So, 3554-(500+1500+200)= 1354!!!  =D
...
..
1354-800(bloody mac book*)=£554..

...At the end.I still have some spare.*yokatta*.
And guess.that's the story of allowance till july. hehehehe..then,after receive okawari for aug+sept+oct.I'm gonna be 'rich' again*_*!!!grrrrrrrrr.......
So,what I need to do now..DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN £200 till u got back to malaysia..Wahh..see,now,eveything is clear up to me.kekekeke.
WAIT!!I forgotten about emergencies.+_+...OMGEE..i need to study so that i dun have to COME back and repeat!XD.

============================================================================

Thinking back,at least I still can proceed with the jpn's trip..maa..shinpai shinakutte^^
I jusT need to do well on what i've been holding now and everything will go smooth.-=D=D.yess..I can!

seriously i couldn't shop any new cute/nice dressss/shirts/skirts.Anyway.. since when I can?!!!!!!!Plus with sudden hallyu tsunami!!.grrrrrrrrrr.someone want to give me a nice dress for my b-day present?I dun need cake...+_+.ok,forgive me...i'm a bit incoherent now.lol.


oK,I'm making my post longer again.sorry!!I's just..=.='.Ok,STOP HERE. 

*ending!!*


Please watch this MV...bLOODY KEWL!! okay.=D.p/s: Just dun take Hyun seung.=).And please dun ask why  like him.=D.it's jst the same reason when u ask me why i like jejung..donghae..koyama..=D=D

Take care of my girlfriend,say no by b2st aka beast  ....

No comments:

Post a Comment