Monday, April 12, 2010

hiatus mode coming up

annyeong =)
haha biha-nee i said to yuka that i hate her for being on the same birthday as Hyuk is.

whoa~ our new layout.
so bright *.*
yea. as the title says.
i'm going to be on a hiatus mode a while here.
gonna b active again on loonnngg holidays (Jun/July)
then hiatus again. until my PMR is over =.=
but i'll b on twitter biha-nee. and on ameba with u yuka.
MISS ME okay =)
i'm trying to reduce my online time.
I'll tweet through my phone. and ameba in japanese class.
my sensei asked us to do it. =.=
bla bla bla.

today, i did a fanreport of ss2 for my essay writing competition.
hope that qualifies. =DDD

yea. this siwon thing on tweet.
is it true?

okay, i'll see u two soon.
this is my last post for now.
byebye u two.
=DDD

biha nee follow me on tweet : hyunielovelove

I'll stop by and maybe update a lil sometimes.
hajiman, i'll never stop reading both of ur posts kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment