Monday, January 23, 2012

[M.E x Bang & Zelo Tour] FAN EXPERIENCE CONTEST PART 1 : FAN ACCOUNT'

So here it is.. Another fan account from me .Kyak!!! please bear with its length-ness ..as usual.... xD

Was it 14th Jan?? Haih..I'm too old.T__T.. I didn't sleep the night before worrying what to wear, finishing placard, what to bring etc.. I haven't prepare proper gift to them.So I decided to just give my picture as a gift.LOL! It's rare o.k ..How do they get fans picture right if not us giving them? xD unless they're stalker like us .HAHAH! *coughBangcough*  xD

ANYWAY!.

Arrived bloody early at Sungei Wang(SW) .T_T around 12.05 pm? huhu. I didn't straight go to the concourse area cause already pre-book merchandise w/ InspireME earlier.. Bebe(my supa chingu partner in crime xD) still at her home.I wandered around at alien planet SW ;__; Honestly it was my 2nd time there.The 1st time one was like 3 years ago? ;_;. So many people..hoilah~ I feel so lost =__=''
Walked2222! ding~Found DAISO!~~ I'm stationary shops maniac xD. So, decided to buy some letter set.*_* I want to write fan letter to them yeah! So they'll remember me!! haha.*as if!!* But at least I'm trying right.xD..

Met Bebe and her friend at concourse area!! OMG! So many people.That time was around 3.30pm? Actually I was surprised seeing how small the area is!! The last time I came I still remember having some space to breath *exaggerating I know* =_='

I saw WongFu fans lining up too..o.0... omg.. bloody long. I honestly don't know who is WF..But seeing the fans that much make me wanna check out on them xD. kk
So, our BANGZELO line was like in front of the stage..But hardly being recognized..I need to ask this people, that people where was the line exactly..=_=..Plus there were mini performance too. So like there was no exact line T.T I don't like this kind of situation..T__T.

Got my merchandise around 4.30pm?.We decided to rest at KFC..I wrote down all my fan letters to ZELO and BANG..kya~~! In Korean.!!!Woot2!  I'm surprised at my ability to write hangul .It's getting better.*lol. sorry* xD ..Then, took picture w/ my polaroid camera and placard!!So my gifts for them done!!..

OMG! It's was already 15 minutes to 6PM!! I didn't realise..Too immersed w/ fan letter.T_T. Mian Bebe ah~~!!!! There's no way to get any near to the centre stage....T.T Even if I can see their face I'm satisfied already. An ajumma even scolded me for no reason..she thought I pushed her children. I didn't say anything cause I didn't push anybody.That's why I only looked at them. Somehow I feel rude by doing so..But I didn't do anything wrong..T__T.. Really..=__=.. ah forget about that. I'm more anxious of the thought *omg! how if I can't see BANGZELO at all* ..

Blah3. Suddenly MC appeared.. kyaahh everyone went high high.!!!!
and and... I can't remember anything but screaming from people when BANG ZELO appeared!!!!!!!!
I was like.OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE HERE!!!!! And my body self- reacted by squeezing lil by lil bit towards centre stage area.. xDD

HO!!! I'm so glad BANGZELO were really good at utilising the stage area!!! They walked here and there!! Rapping like a Boss!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  역시 짱 아이들 ㅋㅋㅋ!!! These 2 'aliens' xD really know how to conquer the Earthlings well.xD For the 1st few minutes, I forgot to fancam. I was busy screaming and enjoying the performance!!! BANGZELO don't seemed nervous at all. They did SUPER well as if they're sonbae k-idol!!! xDDD But what more daebak were the fans!!!!! aka Earthlings xD.. We sang along to chorus if the songs of 'never give up'  and 'What's up'. The singing can even be heard (see fancams for prove! LOL)!! =D.. wow!! JJANG JJANG JJANG Really!

Fans around me are more interesting. Why??! HAHAHAHA! There were game session.Part 1 was 2 fans will be picked to play a 'make fans jealous game/fold the newspaper something' xDDDDDDD *so called by me*

Everyone was like "me me me me!!" Hahaha. Yongguk(YG) asked fans to hold our placard higher.lol. My placard ish too small to be noticed. It's O.K kah.... then, a namja/male fan nearby me kept waving his hat and shouted bloody loud 'namja paen eyo!!' (a guy fan is here!) LOLOLOL.. I can't help but LOL-ing forever . xDDDDDD

Those 2 fans being picked were bloody lucky!!!!
Zelo piggy back 'his girl' while Yongguk(YG) awww.. lift up the girl bridal style~!

YG even opened his jacket cause it was hot.. He sweat a lot...and I think he said to the girl something like "Don't touch my shoulder. I'm sweating a lot" aww. If I was the girl.I'll give him handkerchief, after he use it..then.. then, gettin back the handkerchief, kya~*_* Pardon my imagination ;__;...

ANYWAY, At the end, Zelo won~ 짱 막내!!!

Not yet!!! 2nd part of the game started!!!!  This time 6 fans were picked. 3 by ZELO, and 3 by YG.
HOHOHO..again.. the fans nearby me was like "meeeee! Me! me!" so loud!xD and "namja fan's here!!!" .LOLOLOLOL..

I just lifted up my placard anyway..yeah.. since I put lots of effort to make it..huhu.
Game started. the fans need to show off their talent. Most fans sing. I remmbered one fan sang to 2AM for YG..and all people was like singing together! DAEEEEBAK!! *_*!
Another fan sung to APINK's 'my my' to Jello(ZELO) awwwwww!! How cute was that....! Zelo was miming to the chorus a bit too!! he mst be APINK's fan.!haha

The last fan rap while ZELO beat box-ing.Wow!! They synced! Or may be I'm just too bias since I adore ZELO'a beatbox talent o.k!! It was so nice. Thanks to her, I can listen his impromptu beatbox  !

Game finished. NOW.... the part everyone was waiting for!! FANSIGNINGGGFDSGHURGNHUVC!
*keyboard abuse*

Me and Bebe quickly ran to centre front of the stage and only to find out we weren't in the correct line.Hahaha. It's O.K lah...I think only 200 fans. So, our turn shouldn't be long.While waiting.. let's 'stalking' our papa Bang and robot son Jello  from below xD
However.. We got nervous instead.. T_T. I was busy arranging what should I say to them.What to give.. blah3.. W/o realising...already up on the stage!!!!!.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH They're sooo blonde!. . Blonde aliens. xDD.. I gave them new nick.. Blondes Alien Perfecto (B.A.P) =_='

Back to the story..잉~ 1st I met was YG!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Toohandsomeforanywordtotypehere. His gummyshowedbroad smile forever melting!!!.*__*! *happyfangirl* I bent bent down a bit like u saw Korean fans always did during fansigning event..Because I thought it'll be tiring for them they have to look down to sign.and then, up to see our face.. huhu.. that's why I decided to bent down..Although I think I'm the only person did that.LOL.who cares xD..
I was buzy rap stare at YG and realised...OMFSGG..Why so near xDDDDDD! The table they use was kinda small.*THANK YOU organiser!!* xDDD 
YG's hair ish very white!*_*!


ME: "u have work hard" (in Korean)
I think he was kinda surprised I said that word to him. .hoho!
YG: Nae(yeah) nae and something(I'm not sure what he mumbled.LOL) *bz signing and replying me.


Then,I remmbered to pass him letter. he said gamsahabnida and I smiled like a pabbo (stupid)=__=! and he smiled back.
*faint22222222*.. I totally forgot my robot son Zelo..T__T!..


Next, robot Jello! Hooo. He was too cute for any word to describe..oh my~~~!.. His dimple.*_*!! He was too immersed with signing..xD I said same thing to him like I said to YG. kkk. he too...Was kind of surprised.. And answered me almost same like YG and nodded2 his head.haha. I like it. They understand what I'm saying. Although we are alien,we communicate well.lol. I remembered to pass him a present..U know what...It was my placard !! xDDDI know it wasn't too nice.but not too ugly either. 
ㅋ_ㅋ . He was surprised when I handed my placard and fan letter. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI  still remembered his expression.. 'priceless' !! What was in his mind..I dunno.ㅋㅋㅋ ..Or may be he was like remembering something?? Because the night before? I spam BANG ZELO mentions " PLEASE find this placard on 14th Jan!!" LOL me! xD
ZELO then, said "gamsahabnida" and gave me his cute smile~
*ok,dying,bye.* T__T

*back to life again* LOLOL..
Then, Bebe was nowhere to be found..I assumed this girl has gone to Neverland already.LOLOL..

Bebe's heart completely captivated by robot son Jello!!! *sigh* We're committing crime again. ///pedo nuna =___=
HAHAHAH!

While on our way back home was more epic.. We took wrong traiN.lo.see.our soul already went to Bunny land ..LOLOLOL.. Keep mind spazzing and smiling randomly on my way back home.hahaH!


End?? KK.Some extra xD
The next day, after Bang Zelo went back Korea, I spazzed at their official Korean fancafe..I posted some video.. and it was interesting seeing how k-fans reacted .lol.most of them were Jello (I meant, jealous xD) and wish'ed they were at the showcase too. Also, they were super impressed with so many fans turn up at SW since BAP haven't debut yet, and already having so many fans MALAYSIA*proud bunny omma.LOL*! Not only that,they were jealous seeing the 1st game..and most of them preferred piggy back instead of bridal style.xDDDD!!!  Zelo is thin..T__T.Eat more my son!

More epic....AKP even wrote about 2k fans turned up?? haha.Me and friends were like 'apek amoi selling/buy handphones also counted" LOLOL..  But when I looked at the picture ! Wow! Really lots of people turned up and so many pretty placards! ^^! jjang3!!!!
I really wish they'll come back here!!!!!!!! Lai lai lai!! *___*!!!!!!!!!~
Thanks Inspire ME for the daebak omg so close event xDD...!!

o.k finish.. Should be!!! Congratulation for reading till the end!! LOL.!

4 comments:

  1. wah you went to the showcase!! DAEBAK hahaha..what did you wrote in the letter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah^^ Because I support BYG(Bang) since his ft. rapping in SOngjieun's going crazy^^~

      The letter? kkk *shy2 cat* xDDD haha. secret~ kkkkkkk

      Delete
  2. oh its ok... i got to know them through 8TV Nite live.. and since then i like them..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! that was their 1st LIVE interview on overseas TV cable,and it's a popular segment too.^^ daebak right!^^

      Delete