Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baachan: My update?~ hehe -B.A.P explosion *_*

Hi~
ohisashuburi.
Recently there r many rookies debuted, and one of them .. is B.A.P !
When they 1st revealed the group's name.. i WAS LIKE.. 'SeriOusly?' =_='
They might have run out of idea for group names tho.LOL.
But it's not bad at all...Significant.. B.A.P=bap=rice.~
CONCEPT.I give 100/100 stars for their concept and marketing strategy. Look how big they're now.HELLO.They just debuted less than 2 weeks ago! It's a BOMB!
Noticed, they're all blondes. LOLs. Apparently to suit their debut concept aligned w/ their ta-dah it's BAP episodes whereby they're actually aliens that arrived to Earth to conquer us.. haha.Peculiar rght..

I already know BYG(yongguk) since song ji eun going crazy (i luv that song to the max not to mention their good chemistry on every perf.). heh~.

Their mainstream is hip hop! yeah. too my surprised, since I'm more to RnB and pop, i get hooked w/ this group.=__='' But not as sick as HITT.. yet ? keke~
May be bec how they modernised and evaluate the hip hop music that make it sound less hip hop?  Alos, their great vocalists Youngjae and Daehyun(has a unique voice), added spice to the sick musics..

Dance??! PERFECT ! ~ Everything is powerful and neat. From their MV, DEBUT, showcase, stage presence, live singing~! They'll be famous WORLDWIDELY in no time. BYG said they've been waiting too long for this day(debut day) to come.. I can see.. u can also see how much hardwork is needed to produce such overwhelming stage. When I first watch their perf, I fee like being possesed or somthing.~ haha esp the 'hu' 'hu' 'hu; part! It was a breathtaking one =D B.A.P awesome!

Just that... Since they're really famous in a VERY2 short period of time, they might be caught off guard in mindset, and decrease in health quality( practices, interviews, other schedules)..  Their kind of concept really needs a constant practice, esp in dancing.. that's one of their strong point, and of course, they don't watch to lose it =).
Only that, I hope the company hire a  private  health consultant for the group/individual too. Really, i really meant it.. In fact, most kpop idols need it!

******************************************

Some update about me.. I'm usually not the type who like to talk about my private life too much? I did.. But yeah.. hehe (honestly I reserve lot of story to myself)~ May be bec I'm afraid how pple will judge me.. Somehow I think I'm same type as Taec? keke.or WG's Sohee? we can be friends~ kekeke~

Just that, many ppl are curious..So, I write a bit here.. I'll just hint that I'll be flying to Sabah this 25th Feb T.T to .. further study? keke~. 
Also.. How to word this this.. Many pple think that I might be wasting my time 2 yrs there/ "oh, it's a pity U quit it".... Hmm.. how to say.. Ppl can say what they want, what they think..but they can't never feel it..Also... there are more stories behind it..But some ppl(myself) can't really express it.....really,.. unless they experience it themselves.. So.. how much hurtful/patient/regretful/stressful I've been holding.. I think..I want to praise myself for being cool like this.=). So there were lotsa time where i tend to ignore talking about it cuz I know I'm going to hear an expression I don't want to read/ hear..Although I can't blame ppl from being typical/myself for being overly sensitive..?. I'm actually a psychological person.. I can sort of read others mind, and predict what they want to say.. depending on their personality... But not too much.. kkkkk
I think I prefer ppl being sensitive about it, keep it themselves f they know, and sending me encouraging message+pray for me(w/o me knowing).. I wish there are person like that.. to me.. But then, it would be too good to happen =)..

O.k stop here.. On the last note, I would like to emphasize again, I've no regret in my life of what I've been doing so far .. May be because being stubborn is my strenght to keep on... RUNNING... =)..


Let's end it w/ a picture~ kekeke.


Woot! Infinite's sign CD =D.....!
P/S: i DUN GET IT.I HAVE 2 INFINITE ALBUMS UP TILL NOW, BUT I'VE YET TO BE CALL INSPIRIT..=_='' I HAVE A COMPLEX W/ THEM.KEKEKEEK~

1 comment:

  1. go Biha go!gambatte nee~~juz believe yourself, is enough..^_^

    -Jufa unnie-

    ReplyDelete