Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baachan: Do you feel unfortunate?rich vs poor..

I just watched one slot on KBSTV just now.. I don't know the title ..it's heart something.. I'll edit this port if I find out what's the exact title.

A story about how single dad raise his 3 daughter and 1 son around 5-7 years old after his wifeu left him...
So, the new 'mother' role is taken by their grandma.

There, somewhere at side-country area (Jeollanam-do?), they live together as a family..Their house quite far from city.He had to work all day long at the city..Therefore, he couldn't comeback home quite often..
I honestly a country person..I've been living in city environment since I was born.. and although our family is not very rich, but at least we have never in debt with anyone...and I'm sure at least my living condition is not in poverty category..

yet..now, I'm complaining my life,when them..living under harsh condition are happy even they don't have money...

Back to the story.It happened the daughters are triplets, and the maknae(youngest) suffered from brain lesions,which affect her feet muscles.. and brain functioning..Therefore, she's a bit slow in everything..But she's very determined even at that young age..T__T.. Grandma said she only can walk since 1 year ago... now she's 5 y.o..

What touched my heart the most are the close bonding between the siblings.. and how the family work very hard in their role.. the maknae triplet cried when she's on phone w/ her father..At such a young age, mother left.. and can't see their father very much too.. T__T.. The eldest brother,named byeongu cared his dongsengs very much.. Junju(eldest sis) love Byeongu so much..They even held hands in the car as if they never meet like 1 year or soo.. so sweet.
Then, when they arrived at school, Byeongu will carry the maknae's bag..
Grandma always take care of maknae well and told her that, it's o.k if u're slow in walking, u'll soon catch up w/ everyone.. Yeah. Grandma is really cool.. She drives maknae to hospital twice a week, as well as did all the chores.. Not only that, even making a special carbonated? healthy drink for the children..he's a teacher, mother, Grandma, father, and like everything to them... Grandma don't look so old though.. may be around 50-60 something..

When Maknae had to do exercise everynight, the other siblings will join too, so it will look entertaining and to not letting maknae feel discriminated..Grandma, u're very thoughtful at tiniest detail.. moshitta..
Before sleep, other sibling take turn to help maknae with her feet-to put something(i forgot what it was called)...

*********
I know out there many kind of people....upper(rich) class people, poor people, middle class people.. I'm sure I'm the middle class community.. I have many kind of friends.. But all of my friends are either rich/middle class.. Unless there are some friends that I do not know their family status.. But that's not the important point here.. Sometime, when seeing them...I have this thought.. Will they get any charity?..will they receive any..Like..are there anyone out there would help out giving financial support.. But I'm glad the Korean Gov. aid treatment cost for the maknae..
Somehow.. I really think.. why don't rich people give out some money to poor people.. I don't say to all. But most rich people only care bout their own family..They bought many many many many many branded items, while only use some of them..I always thought..isn't it's good, if u use ur money to help poor people.. in some way.. or provide scholarship? etc...Really.. But that's their lifestyle..Otherwise, upper class term won't exist...yet again..I'm blaming others.. I have to blame myself too.. Why I easily wasting my money when all the money i wasted cud've be use to help poor people.. But I'll answer.. I can't live like that..This is my living style...and I just can't help it because it makes me happy to use my money to travel or buying foods/clothes/bag/car/cd/etc...  I like...It's the same situation when we think those poor people shouldn't be sleeping on bare woods..although they look happy and very much enjoying their life.. every level class of people had their very own happiness and worries..

While thinking like this,I had many thought rushing in my mind..like how I wish I can give more...Also, why I didn't give more before.. Why I always ignore people at the streets when they asked me for money.. or why I always had mind doubt every time ppl came to me for money.. Or why I didn't even bother to take part as front liners in any charity event ... Or why I keep my money soo much/feel reluctant to spend it....to buy car? to buy house? to support my future life? for hajj? umrah?
...
..
Even I keep my money like that, I had this shameful thought too..like..I wish I'm a rich person,so I can give them more money to help them a bit. especially w/ education.. etc..but saying like that.. as if I'm noble.. because what's the guideline of rich??

We dun have to wait to own a 1 mill dollar cost of a car...to be categorised as rich... Giving.. doesn't have to be in this situation..
I hope I can be a better person next time..T.T.. Not only writing like this.. I don't want to provoke any different  classes of families.. But just a friendly share.. Isn't it's good if we start to give more. 1st and foremest.. because u dun live because of money..You dun need to be rich to enjoy life/to find happiness.You dun have to be a doctor/entertainer to be happy..
As long as you care for people around you more, you'll eventually realise.. you have found more that valuable thing compared to any of your material.. calmness in your heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment