Saturday, July 17, 2010

baachan : Hey folks,it's me again.=.='

Nothing..Feel a bit bored*tho have so many things to do.XD*
Mom just remind me:Have u change ur money yet?
me:o.0.....

My VISA debit card is stuck somewhere...So,I don't have any money..in other words..binboshimashita=.='
I have to suffer from poor-ness over the next few months till I return to UK~.errrkkkkkkkkk*shirooo*.and guess what..

The pre-sale for SS3 tix in Malaysia most probably happen on September.0.o.....
I'm in debt with appa+omma..like a loads...=.='
Haiyah................It's my fault,my fault,,yeah,my fault..serve me welll..

sO,I just realised..2 more days before japan! 0.O
Aww.Another dream soon to become true*_*.
1st dream..to study overseas without using any cents of mine...XD
2nd dream..To meet SUJU's Donghae in real life(Tho i didn't expect it to bee this early).=.='
3rd dream..JAPAN!!(Soon!)*_*!

Ah~~suddenly become word-less.=.='
Probably this may be my last post before i fly~~*_*~~
then,when i come back,be prepare to read my looooong journey-report.XD

have u heard??SS3 date has been decided as a last stop in MALAYSIA!!*THROw confetti!* it's on MARCH 26TH next year!!yuhuuu
The pre-sale tix will most probably takes place on september '10
ahhh~This time,I must fight for front row seat*_*.Rock pitt is nice..but this time i WANT To enjoy the whole performance^^*I have enough running over the rockpitt for donghae=.='
Hopefully the the price wouldn't be that expensive..>.<

*Yukari chan,I hope u can go for SS in Japan too^^.oh,may be it's not SS3..usually japan has its own special name =p
and..let's the miracle decide IF I CAN ATTEND KRY con THIS 1ST AUGUST...


*I'm so envious of akuma chan..indo no SS..Do they already decide indo in the tour list?0.o..I didn't heard any confirmation yet.Or may be I missed the info...=.='
Anyway,again..LET'S hope my oniichan no kekkon would be next year during spring.Then,I have enuf reason to return..and meet u there^^
Otherwise..I might be having my europe tour around that time.XD..
But CHILL..I'm positive the wedd would be next year around my spring recess period!XD.and eurotour starts a bit later.XD
huh..i'm greedy right?=.='

Here,the new teaser of shinee's LUCIFER...



So,what do u guys think?0.0


1)Key's hair...(reminds me when junhyung have to shave all his sides' hair.o.0
2)Onew...He looks...old? with the hair..
3)Minho...where did I see his hair before..=.='..
4)Taemin ah.......(I dunno what to say.)
5)Junhyung....tsk..I'm crying together with u.=.='


Overall..the shnee's comeback+new style had draw attention of many..yeah~that's how scary SME is..=.='..from colorful(nuna so pretty)..rigndingdong(r&b modern)..now..lucifer..sort of dark mystery?=.='
I'm sure the album will hit big.=/SME has the key of that!!This so so cruel..Of what SME had done to DBSK,suju,hangeng,,etccccccccccc...................
PEOPLE STILL LOVE THEM.=/.......Their artiste...


and we continue to 'support' SME,while at the same time 'torturing' our oppas..yeah.we didn't realised.....=/..or more likely,,we have to?=/..


I'm proud of SHINWA,JYJ,who else..HOT for their brave-ness to oppose the cruel SME..But fanss..is like half hearted..=/(that includes me)
I remmber once cassi did sort of boycotting SME product..it does work a bit..But guess..it's for temp...=/
Now..SNSD+SHINEE+SUJU are taking over the attention(that's SME strategy obviously) as to cover up the hole CREATEd by JYJ...=/


Ah,this complicated world..=.='....make us fans..LOST!


*SUNGMIN OPPA CLOSED HIS TWITTER+Some of his cyworld section.T____T
hOPE he can come with explanation soon.=(.I dun care if that's his right or what.But he's the celebrity..HE LIVES WITH HIS FANS LOVE!So,he MUST MUST be responsible!


*ENDING~



No comments:

Post a Comment