Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trip to Seoul (27/4/2012) Music Bank+b.a.p

Morning 27th Apr 2012.. we decided to go for B.A.P pre-record cuz I really want to meet my bunny sons.. All of us are babies.... T__T.... bUT AT THE END, DiDNT MANAGE TO JOIN their line cuz they need warrior album since the power album only being released on 30th Apr...(of course, I left it at KL.).. and we can't afford to buy new one.. for the sake of entering..dunno.. we're too cool i think..=__=''
But glad, we can still buy the slogan towel and other B.A.P stuffs~ I bought the whistle and B.A.P slogan towel.
So, we decided to wander around the parking area cuz many artiste come in and out over there..~~At 1st we saw Choshinsung oppa~~~ ohhhohhhh.. they looked so cool~! I dunno they'll perform today.(fail fan.haha).Sungje uppa wave from car..

then, Shinhwa.. O.K honestly.. I only know their names like Eric, Andy.. they seemed to have lotsa fans there!! really. funny thing..most of their fans brought like bazooka cameras..haha~! So, it happened some? of the members came out, so the fans rushed to the car.LOL.like obviously soo many fans...=__='''
My twin friends know Shinhwa including names and faces.so good for them.whILE, I just observe from far.
Then, I saw this one funny situation? kk
Jeongjin oppa came out from KBS and entered the car.front seat beside the driver. My twin friends bravely=_= rushed towards the car, to wave to him.. LOL.. and too my surprise,, jungjin uppa suddenly lowered down the car window o.0... and shook hand w/ my fren...HAHA~! BUT! suddenly.. FANS rushed towards him to shook his hand too. .LOL.and he was like quickly pull back his hand, and close the window in rush..kkkkkkkk..Really funny.and I just laughed w/ unni at the back.

Not long after that, a group of handsome figures came out..ohhoh~. So, it happened the group was EXO-K. HOWEVER.. i do not know any of the members except someone called sehun.. =_=.. tho i forgot how his face look like..  exo-k members are so darn handsomeee~! but dunno why.their faces kinda looked the same to me.=_= ALL ot them..ahahh. i JUST RANDOMLY SAY HI.. I think some of the member want to shook hand w/ my fren, but suddenly got this manager like 'go away go away' gesture..=__=''  Really scary manager. But I managed to fancam them..

Not long after that, we saw 4minute jiyoon, sohyun, and the pretty namjihyun.kkk but i dunno why, that time, I kinda forgot their names..T.T o.k.. this is the effect of not kpopping for so long...really..
I shook hand w/ pretty jihyun, my fren asked where is hyunah.. and she said she wasn't there.. ?
also, got this one jap fanboy of sohyun walked beside her.hohhhohhh~ and they talked as if they're close encounter or something..=_='' Honestly, eventho 4minute is popular.. I'm not sure why there isn't any fans bother to chase after them there.hahha..They really walk as if they're normal people. if u got what i MEANT..=_=or may be only hyunah seemed too popular?=__=''

More and more artiste came in and out.. We saw f.cuz, nu'est (OMFGGKGK, I dunno my nu'est babies gonna perform todayyy.T.T..) electroboyz, err 5nation?, girls day(my fren saw, I went to toilet that time.haha), Sunny Hill (from far).. and some unknown artiste.... Haih.. honestly, we were waiting for BAP and UKISS(My frens' not me)..T.T but can't even even see the shadow..sob3..
But, I'm so happy already able to see Choshinsung like 3 times.haha~ I think we were the only fans chashing after CSS oppa.=__='' eventho the manager like 'shoo-ing' us T.T but i MANAGED TO passed fanlatter of sungje via gwangsu uppa =__=.. aigoo.GS uppa, I'm SORRY.SOB3..

I should have at least say 'fighting' or something.. aish.. Since when my love for them reduce? T.T~ since I started my univ.HAHA~

Oh, then, suddenly NU'EST came. ahh~ Aaron saw us and smile*_*, and shook hand w/ my fren,  Ren took effort by holding both water bottles in one hand to shook hand w/ my fren.ohhoh~ so cool my niece! Ren is really pretty.. realllyyy~!.actually they have many fans surrounding them=_='' those fans walked like really close to them as if my nuest babies are their bf or something.lol korean fans =_=nuest babies looked so serious. especially my baby J.R =_=.. he just look down, and dun even bother to look when I call his real name.aigoo. so funny lah my son. or may be he feels awkward if fan called his real name.. but it's weirder to shout J.R... =__='

next, the elctroboyz(EB) uppa passed by.hahaha this is real funny.I only know chakun uppa..so, It happened EB walked from far, and we all just look from far and guessing who they are.. then I tot,, it can't be EB right.. hmm then, chakun uppa walked last.. I saw his face more clearly,, and feels like have seeing somewhere.So i JUST RANDOMLY MUTTERING "Chakun chakun" when he nearly arrive at the place where I'm standing..and he kinda look at me? then,I kinda confident w/ my guessing... "chakun?" then, he already passed by me but sort of wanting to look at me... I shouted again, "chakun electroboyz?" then, he made like, 'ohhoh' sound and turn his head back to look at me.(I think he was shocked someone wearing veil like me know his existence, or even his name.kkk). so cute bahhh. if only someone fancam this moment T__T. Then, I called his name confidently, "chakun ssi??" he then replied 'dae!' confidently.HAHA~ So my frens too.join to fangirling w/ me =__= and got excited. LOL.. my frens actually dunno who is chakun or even EB..hahahah~
Actually they were more funny moment hapened. like we mistakenly thought this one group as UKISS.hahahaha. we even rushed towards them, only to realise.. who are they?? lmaoo.. then, this alien group just laughed over us T.T.. *totally embarrassing.hahaha*

So, shinhwa uppa came in and out again. So far, we met CSS n Shinhwa 3 times, 4minute and EXO-K 2 times, and the rest once...

So, we went up again nearby entrance of the KBS studio, only to find nuest fans lining up.oh mai..if only I check NUEST schedule properly. Hmm.. cuz actually our aim is to see bap..T.T
so, we missed the live and decided to  see MYNAME hohhoh..
arrive at hannamdong, actually h2media is nearby TS.. so we decided to visit TS ent. may be to take picture, or hoping for miracle to happen if we can meet BAP sons at TS, since we're heading back to M'sia on 28th...I already keep my letter to BYG in my file..*patah hati*.

So, after a little bit lost here and there, since by time we arrived, it was alr 8.30pm..too dark T.T  But glad, we got some help from nice ajosshi.T__T. till finally we arrived at the correct place.(not so bad compared to searching for Jay.k company.T.T.) oh mai..oh mai.. there's no sign of myname at all, except.. I heard some familiar voices from this one basement door.ahhhhhh my insu uppa voice.. gunwoo voice..T__T.. ohhh close yet farrr~! affghkkk. suddenly 2 YOUNG girls came towards the basement door, and unni rushed to them T.T like immediately! to ask if they know where is this place (showing H2MEDIA address.. sob3..=__=unni ah... and the girl immediately say no' lol.too obvious.HAHAH. So, we are certain that place.. where MYNAME members are located nowwww..oh maiiii..
 Of course, we can't just knock the door, and be like we want to meet myname.=__=.. meant, like,, as if we're the only fans they have... So, I decided to wait. until they finish practice? hmm~ But then, suddenly got one unni came out, and she said, wait a moment... hoho.. so, after 3 minutes or so, she came out, and told us myname members kenot come out cuz they're in the middle of practice now.T.T
We asked when the practice gonna end, cuz we can't go back too late..T.T.. But unni dunno when the practice gonna end.oh, forgot, that unni is actually a dancer.. We made like a very frustrated face.. T.T.
hmm. but glad my frens already record the songs the boys are practising.~. dengar sore pon jadilah..T.T..
Honestly I feel a bit sad...I should have do better in preparation to meet myname..But I only care to meet IMU.T.T. till I met them like 3 times =__='' hahha.  uram tak guna.kkkkkk

So, that dancer unni helped to pass our letter and cookies..T.T haish.. it's o.klah, at least, we know we're close to them alrady and insu uppa know we were there..hohhoh ~! next time,I'll definitely come again!!!

So, we decided to moved on to TS enter!~ since we're already at the area. kkkk. aigoo.. So, we randomly walk around that area=_=' and suddenly saw some figures.. ohhoh.. but got so many girls from far.. oh mai. it's them.undoubtedly~! shooot.. it's very nearby myname's! LOL.like a block a way =_= hahahh. funny.. my frens are still clueless. so i shout to them, run run ! it's BAP , girls!.kk we need to run cuz the boys seemed rushing walking towards their car and we're still kinda far from them..also, cuz got so many girls.=_= I think about 15 or may be more..they all like coming together...=__= looks like high skool students..

Hmmph. so I only managed to walk beside himchan and yongjae!!. they both just look down.. they dun see us,this foreigners.haha. then, I call himchan name with English slang?LOL. and he kinda wants to look up, then, with yongjae too, I call his name, then when he looked up, he had this sort of confuse face.LOL. cutie. then, all of them already inside the van. kk. Himchan sat nearby the door..my twin frens already stick with the door =__='' kk.so himchan was like 'ok, may be I'll close this door a bit later, waiting for what this foreign fan want to pass? hahah.'.. so my frens managed to pass the letter to himchan*_*~ so we waved to this tinted van like crazy,i JUST stood from far.LOL. so shy, cuz the boys obviously seeing us fromt he van.HAHA. BYG sat at front and made sort of moping the window kind of wave to us? lol sorry for my vocab=__=;.. then suddenly himchan from inside asked if we're from malaysia.. like. "ah, Malaysia???" *loudly*.LOL himchan ah.=__='' I think cuz my fren talked to him, that we came from Malaysia.. blah3.. Since I just stood from far.haha~ I feel shy dunno why.kkkkkkkkk. then were like 'dae!' tgether.. and u know, how loud us 4 could be WHEN we are excited.....=__=''' so, it's kinda noisy that time.LOLOLOL.. and it's nearly 9pm.HAHAH.
So, we continued waving to their van, till they left..~hoho. then, took picture in front TS enter !!
mission success!.I went back to M'sia with happy memory *_*~ mission success.

end!




No comments:

Post a Comment