Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baachan : Seoul trip ( MUBANK, MNET, INKI, MUCORE, FANGIRLING)

I know many of you would like to know about this stuff. I last time refer to many blogs as well about tips to enter those music shows in KOREA. So may b it's time for me to share now.. =).


Music Bank..
I went on my 1st week of my stay in kOREA, THAT was AROUND 8TH July something. Easiest access to KBS building studio is drop at nATIONAL aSSEMBLY station and take exit 4.
walk straight, turn right.. till u see combi shop on your right , and there~ kbs building is infront you! cross the road and just walk into the main gate, turn right into the parking area, and you will eventually see group of fangirls loiter around there~. You will need to attach to fanclub since you don't have ticket for the LIVE show. Easiest way join your fav artiste daum and always check with mubank twitter on who is goin to perform on that day~ After u have decide which FC to join, get updated what they require that can help u to join the line. u DUN WANT TO come early like 7am but end up to be put at the back line because u're not an official fanclub mmber>< ~
Dun be lazy, go at the international forum and look for their tutorial to sign up their daum~=).

Going to pre-recording is easiest way and guarantee your entrance but u can only see your fav artiste. If u want to see live, may be u need to come veryyy early, attach to big fanclub (not so big but big enough be recognise). I last time joined ledapple fans. I arrived like 10.30am and found no FC leader of them anywhere there.lol. I then just wait a bit and finally around 12am I saw some1 holding 'sagwa' as in Apple in korean word. So I just give my name to her  and she asked me+ freind to comeback at 5pm~=). She actually dun ask for cd!LOL.
MUBANK is quite good since many artiste will come in and out from the studio building to the parking area XDD.. I managed to see rania, kwangmin+Minwoo(BF),, Also walk beside BF Youngmin, Donghyun,blah3..><  I took fancam as well. and i THINK other artiste as well. 4 minutes' managers too.~hoho.

So, we just go to eat and arrived at KS again at 4.55pm. that time, many people already there and Q for live *those having tickets*. I couldn't find ledapple unni T_T I asked around but nobdy know ledapple. it's kinda annoying i know when we international fans know them , but no korean know them! =.=[.

I keep searching, until my fren said something soooooooo not motivating
: unni must have left for the live already!
Me: NO NO NO ! She said 5pm! so we arrive at 5pm right! She won't lie. I know.. FC rep can't lie or take it as granted at things like this>
my fren keep saying unni has gone inside and left us lah,, i fee like slapping her *opps miahn*. I need some courage , I'm already sad and stuck. so, her word just make me feel T___T. very saddd
Finally, we decide to check out at the gate area one more time and met 2pm fanboy who is showing off his 2pm SIGNED CD. so what?=.='.. I'm not hottest, so don't bother=.='.. i THINK HE ASKED WHERE are we from, and he said, 'charatta' like good and wow~ something.XDDD..
suddenyly..
unni came and searched for us. we'r  veryyyy glad like oh, unni,, ure here!! thanks for finding us t.t.
We then, join teh line. I think ledapple fans had like 20 fans~^^~ we'r no. 3-4 hoho. very good right =p.
We got to see LIVE! I tot we'r seeing pre-record. ha-ha.. since entering live is like VERY difficult>< .
but ledapple dun have pre-record that day.LOL.
i DUN EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHECK IF THIS idol pre-record or not..T.T.
WATEVER, i'M INSIDE! What make it special, i got to see N-TRAIN, BOYFRIEND, HITT (THEY'R debuting that day!!!), ZE:A (Comeback watch out!!), FX( I like the song!),2PM (Woohyun saw us XD) and who else~ oh secret~^^ sha lalalalal~ . and finally LEDAPPLE~ hoohohoho.. we screamed our lungs out xDDDDD. The fanchanting is quite good too.wow~ chinese fans I think. =) Youngjun  during ending saw our 'ledapple' sign i wrote on A4 paper.ha-ha.. that's good ^^

I know it's ugly.T.T We did last minute.huhuhu, and glad i BROUGHT MY pretty marker pens with me xD..
Ends~


Inkigayo. drop by gayang station, take exit 10, turn left and walk straight and u'll eventually see SBS studio building~
On the same week, I went for inki with my 4 other amigos (because they want to see at least one music show). U know.. B1A4 fnally had music show that day!! so I decided to bring my friends to go altho I'm kinda afraid... it's inkigayo u see>
o.k .. so we had like many2222 roll calls. 12.30pm, 1.30pm.. 2.30pm.. so, u had no choice but to stay there until 4 something.. and not knowing whether u can go in o not.. =/.. That day, SHINEE fans were flooded sicne they had like a special stage with fx!! So, our quota are kinda taken by them T.T..
i'M NOT SURE, but B1A4 fans that can enter the studio are like only 10 or less!!! So sad right?? you're right! The guard just close the gate infront my eyes, and we only heard the fanchanting outside the studio.. it was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SAD!!!!!!..
 So, I decided to wait at the parking lot hoping to bid bye2 to any idols..T.T since we have came this far, we need to see at least 1 idol right.. T.T. while waiting and sitting, the guard suddenly gave us inkigayo magazine*_*..  wohoooo.. IDUNNO this kind of magazine is very popular and u need to buy them xD,, it's very cool since that issue ft many bf, n-train, and BEAST!! JACKPOT~KKKK.. altho i'M VERY SAD can't go after all the waiting since like 9am.. i'm with my frens,, there's lot more other things we need to worry other than cry  for this thing =).. yeahhh~ we'r positive people xDDD.
B1A4 fan staffs are soo kind. they also had this kind of thing ~cool right. I got 5, since all my frens give me.lol. The next week I also went for inkigayo AGAIN (since I want to at least being in inki live once!*. u can read the full fan account here^^~ hehehehehehe~ http://sukiraelfcdongbang.blogspot.com/2011/07/baachan-inkigayo-fan-account-17th-july.html

MNET COUNTDOWN! 
Drop by digital media city subway stat. THEN, take bus to CJ media building. it's like the 3rd stop~  Or may be taxi~ it's not far. but, far to walk xDDD
sO... After the failure on inki last week. i DECIDED TO BRING my amigos to Mnet Countdown .. =). It's actually my friend's birthday that day! And who knowww.. KIMHYUNJUNG is making comeback for 'KISS KISS' !!!!
My fren is a biggg fan of him! kkk~ Lucky right.. So it's kinda a birthday present XDDD.
I actually not very familiar how the system work But HITT is debuting on M! that day. So we decided to support HITT! I brought only 1 CD with me.LOL. Dun even know why i DID THAT XDD mayb cuz I think HITT is rookie, and the fanclub not gonna be strict yet?... hoho.. BUT!
wE ARRIVED QUITE early at 9 am... we go to the 2F floor something by lift when we realise it's only a floor upstair=.='.. *funny aight' =.='  we even use the workers lift not knowing it's ONLY FOR THE WORKERS! fangirl must climb the stairs!ha-ha
ActUally MNET studio is located inside office building. So, they dun want to see fangirls loiter around at lobby.. they'll politely shoo u out xD.
arrived, and met like 3 staffs.. and again. we had difficulty to make clear of ourselves about what we want to do.T.T. 1st, we talked to 1 guard unni..but she seemed a bit of=.='.. then, an ajusshi suddenly interrupted us.. glad he's kinda good with English.. So, I said we want to enter mnet with HITT fans.. but he said u must contact the FC leader. but i SAID. I couldn't found them. He kinda not knowing who is HITT. T.T So, he checked with the performers list paper=.='.. and may be kinda saw the word 'HITT' there=.=... He asked us how many people . * I looked at my frens and said 5"... he then said to comeback at 5pm outside the building.. I reconfirm to him if we can enter or not. and he said. yeah.. there's not ticket.. it's free.  So, with that.. I kinda relief and so we have a whole day to walk around!!.. We went to Ehwa's eat at bene's cafe,, and i HAVE SO MUCH FUN writing 'HyunJun' and HITT name on my  A4 paper. haha.
It's actually raining haru jongil..T.T So, we can't do much thing.. I actually can't remember well what we did that day=.='.. anywayyy..
we cameback at CJ building and many fangirls were already outside the building Q-ing.. ohh ~I asked around,, but nobody know HITT T__T NOBODY!... I asked a KHJ fans.. who accidentally mistaken me wana join their line=.=.. A KHJ fan even doubt me just wana go for mnet live.. i said " NOOOO~~ i WANA support HITT! tHey'r debuting today''. i Know she just random. but I was offended w/ that>< ..~ kkkkkkkkkkkkk. she then made like 'oh~ I dunno them. I only know KHJ'. ya lah.. go sapot KHJ ! kkk but she's nice actually since she said she wana help me search around for HITT fans>< ..

O.K So, time is running, and we couldn't find HITT rep.. My fren suggested I go to search for the ajusshi from earlier morning.. He actually kinda saw us.. But he kinda busy and actually his face kinda  scary.. i meant.. dunno lah. he's not scary,, may be strict. but he's kind~ yeah xDDD.
Then... he suddenly said to all of us.. FC rep.... please stand forward (in hangeul). i just teka2 what he said. My fren then said: gO biha go!!  me: are u crazy?? I'm not korean lahhhH!
It's kinda funny actually.. but that's the only chance we can enter T.T So we need to act fast! I dunno how kind the ajusshi can be. So i asked 1 of my fren to follow. and yeah.. i REALLY BECAME a HITT fc rep=.=.... kkkkkkkkk.
So I saw how the work was done xD.. Ajusshi asked how many people the FC mmbers had. everyone like 20, 50, 35... then, HITT?" ERR HOW MANY PEOPLE??"

*YES HE ASKED IN english!*
I said: 5........... =.='... ha-ha-ha-ha.. u know that situation .. ~kinda funnyXDDDDD.
blah3.. then, he grouped us into 4 groups.. mine like joining T-ARA, WH, and who else I can't remember.. so instead of like 8 groups it would be  4 big groups. and then play pa iba ibo? to determine which FC will enter 1st.Ours kinda last since the rep from our group kinda failed at playing paibaibo=.=.. ha-ha..
bla333333333.. we then slowly moving/ walking to the studio. and some 4MINUTE dancers passed by us.. also, CUBE managers. jiyoung oppa was like 5cm from me.. ha-ha.. but only i knew him T.T SINCE b2st IS NOT MAKING COMEBACK THAT TIME=.='.. i can't be much excited unless if i'M WTH b2uty MAY BE....
sO, WE FINALLY entered the mnet studiooooooo. wohoooooo SUCCESSS!

I then, told my fren actually today is KHJ 1st comeback for KISSKISS!! So this is ur birthday present!! ha-ha-ha..

skipped2. Almost halfway.. but I have yet to see HITT. i wonder if they cancel their' perf today? cuz isn't rookie usually perform earlier?... T.T.. But suddenly!! ZE:A appearedddddd.WOHOOOOOOOO
I SCREAMED My lungs out and my frens were afraid of me.ha-ha.. i SCREMED heechul's name so loud and many people stared at us xDDD But I dun careeeee.. because i DUN CARE WHEN THEY ALL SCREMED FOR THEIR 2pm, mblaq hj, t-ara watever~~.
and then,,,,, i think after ZE:A..

I saw a familiar figure one by one came out+bowed at the same time... ackkkk. it's HITT HITT HITT HITT!!!!!!!!!! 
HFBICRY7T48TY34854376095675489675468 FREAKING EXCITED since I already gave up I tot they'd cancel their perf today XDDD..  CLUMSILY, I took out all my HITT MALAYSIA' 'HYUNJUN' also 'HITT' signs I wrote earlier .. But my fren dun wana hold for mee so meaniieeeee.. glad Jai wana helped to hold 1 sign.. I need to hold 'HYUNJUN' sign.. when they were busy standby , I showed 'hyunjun' sign.. and URAM sawwww and called 'HYUNJUN' *___* URAM AHHHH I LUV UUU *afterhyunjun*

 *hyunjun* sign ~


i CAN'T FOCUS on the perf since BZ holding sign and screaming xDDDDDD  I actually heard some screamed for them from other side. ah.. so there's HITT fans as well inside the studio *#^$5^%@$%@!#%&@#* so goooddd and during hynjun solo part in the middle. many people scremed.. ackk.. So I have madu huh???!!!  *__*~
The guard warned my once when i WAS soo excited holding the sign.  the 2nd time i THINK DURING ending  stage where all performers gathered.ha-ha.. xDDDD.. 


END Of perf..All performers gathered, T-ARA won..but us.. bz capub the signs.. and Uram/ may be other member saw us again..or kinda search for us. kk.. My frens told me: they saw us/ our sign twice.. omgee.. so happy i CAN'T SLEEP. *but ididsleepxD*..

My hardwork. my marker pen, all worth it.. Uram, thank youuu~ HyunJun, u make me can't sleep.!

FINSIHED!

mubank (2ND WEEK).. 
Ah, nothing much.. just that i WENT FOR MUBANK FOR The 2ND TIME JUST BECAUSE i NEED TO SEE B1A4 since I didn't see them on inki last week!!!! T_T.. I tot to go LIVE since HITT is performing.. but u see... i only went for B1A4 pre-record and the seat is kinda far..T.T. After that, my fren told me, I shouldn't be greedy and need to return back home.. i was really reluctant since I also came to support HITT. HITT .I can't get enough of HITT.. .. so.. i ACTUALLY.... patah balik!! when i ALREADY at Hongdae subway  stat.! ack..><  I tot I can make it.. but hell no. it's already 15 minutes before 6pm.. and what make worse.. I took the express train by mistake, so it skipped the station I wana drop by.. and i said : Biha,, so,, this is the fate.. means,, u can't go.. even the train 'said' so xDD...

To the point of doing that.. I think.. =.=... it's kinda.. strong right? ha-ha.. yeah.. and because of that.. I took new train, return back to hostel.. and cried  a bit..in the subway.t.t many people looked at me=.='
Arrived.. and i JUST GLAD i HAVE MY FRENS with me..and since I have seen HITT on Mnet yesterday..^^  yeah. but still a bit sad..kkkk~

DONE~



MUSIC CORE..

Drop by jeongbalsan stat.. and then, u google map urself where it is located xD.. O.K~ So, I wENt here alone again  and guess what.. B1A4 had like a mini fanmeeting that day!! SO MUST COME!  I actually went to mubank, inki,mucore alone this week=.='.. nvm.. I kinda lost and it's rainingggg sooo much!! It's kinda hard to find my way..T.T I act arrived early.. but gettin lost just ****.. anyway.. after I managed to find mbc mucore building. it's only 9.30am, but my number was like ... 172 !!! are u kidding me?.. kk. i meant,, they'r just rookie.LOL.. nvm.. this proved u how opular B1A4 in Koreaaaa.. even mblaq fans can't be compared with B1A4 XDD may be 2pm too.LOL. i THINK about 300 fans showed up o.0.. That's crazyyy xDDD..

After reg my name.. I met 2 American kpoppers.. they just sat leaning on a pillar.owh.. i CHIThcatting bit w/ them.. they said they juct wana come to enter the music core.Thye arrived early like 7am .. huhu.. but i TOLD THEM U must attach to any FC 1st.. . or if u're brave enuf, u can just persuade the guard to let u in .. and just make excuse like..I'm a foreigner.. blah3. kkkk~.

I said to them to join ZE:A line,, or may be BLOCK B..but please no B1A4~ HAHAHA.  hmm.. I then met with ZE;A fans. they happened to be Indonesian ZE;A's.. hohoho. I said, i actually wana join ze:a since i wana go for MUCORE LIVE!. BUt i need to see b1a4 too *i knowi'm greedy*.
but at the end, I had to stick with b1A4 since teh Q is kinda huge? and we can't loiter around much.. arghh T.T. So means.. I can't go for LIVE lah since I'm stuck with B1A4 line... hmm.. yeah.. i'M NOT KOREAN, I can't see them as manytime as they can!! t.t.

but it's O.K.. fufufufu. I got to see my luvely B1A4 performed O.K +OLBT. ack. they'r so jjangggg .. A korean fren who sat beside me helped me to hold up my 'MALAYSIA' sign.kkkkkkk. I got the 1st row seat+MIDDLE SEAT! since standing area is full..huhu. but it's o.k.. i have enough standingXDDD..
This time I joined fanchaning since i GOT THE FANCHANTING paper with me.kkk the staffs are very jjang and reliable^^.and kind too.huhu~
Oh, got to see sunny hill too. milley cruise? ~ kkkk.
they performed 3 times may be?  Ack so daebakkk.. all the waiting worth it.hoho~


finished!!! they shoo us out and we can't go for LIVE *as I expect* ..T-T.. Suddenly my fren's frens who are 2pm fans approached.. ohh.. they act wana see 2pm but why are they with b1a4 fans! T.T It's a mistake.. I wana scold my fren for letting them Q with B1A4 line T_T.. Of course they won't be able to enter LIVE!
aigoo. I then suggested them to join ze:a line since it's kinda not very long xD and ZE:A have live and no pre-record that day. so guarantee can enter.. ALL~ .. BUT i ONLY had 1 cd!! I lent them.. but the ZE:A's fc unni told them that they need 2 CD.. FOR 2 PEOPlE.. 1 CD, only 1 person can join their line.... a..T.T.. OH MAN.. so they rushed out to buy ZE:A cd.. but no useee... ze;a's already went inside 5 minutes after they went out to buy CD T__T!.. HUHUHUHU.. i was sad for them.. i ACTUALLY KINDA sad myself not able to enter LIVE.... I act. can just join ZE:A's line since i GOT cd+fc CARD.. But i think.. it's kinda not nice.. to do it infront B1A4 unnis.. and ZE:A's already saw me just came out from B1A4 pre-record.. ah, u see.. I'm an obvious person since I'M THE ONLY ONE WEARING VEIL=.='.. So i just gave up.. and what more. B1A4 had fanmeeting today.. that should be more than enough to make up for the LIVE =)..

blah3.. around 5.30pm.. the mini fanmeeting started!!! wuhuuuuuuu B1A4 boys appearedddd ^&R#%$^&$#$GYR$(&^%&$#%^($#%(@% freaking excited face to see them that close.. i TOOOKKKK SOOOOOOOOOO MANY FANCAMSSS... KKK. Ackk so cute so brightttt.. they intro-ed themselves one by one. but couldn't hear since fangrils keep screamingggg T.T.. then, they had like 2 gamess 1st one lucky 5 fans got to take Polaroid picture with them!! then, the 2nd game.. got free t-shirt and hug from each mmber!!! so total of 10 lucky fans!! TT..TT  what more sadder is that.. many people on my line were choosen. but why not me T.T probably other 300++ fans also think the same xDDDD..
THEY ALSO DID BEAN SPROUT dance?? kkk they act did that during mucore pre-recording earlier.. *___*~~~


So the FM end  B1A4  left.~ T.T..

1 comment: