Sunday, July 17, 2011

baachan: Inkigayo fan account (17th jULY 2011~)

today so many happy things happened

I woke up like 7 and arrived at SBS inki studio at 8.30am! to join w/ ze;a's since F said they have special stage today! BUT when I arrive, couldn't find any ZE:A staff  ..Asked everywhere! Kinda hard u should experience yourself>< I think u guys would prefer to go back and sleep at home.kkkk~ 
Then met with R (Thai fan) and she said to sign up w/ B1A4 ... t.t  my number is like 32#. Kinda impossible to see get LIVE on inki~because B1A4 is rookie! and they'r going to enter last and usually their quota is very small while the fans number is like soooo many T.T!
But it's O.K.... t.t.. don't loose hope.

We then Went to myeongdeong to buy some gift for B1A4 since today is their GOODBYE STAGE!!!
Goodbye! YES! Goodbye!
We bought a looootttts of foods and cake +cute candy from starbucks(soo expensive=.='). But yeah,, We'r nuna.. must take care of our dongseng

aRRIVEd kinda late! at 1.30pm. and the staff already crossed OUT our name!!! since my fren mistaken the timing
R cried T.T.. and me  just calm her down... honestly i WAS REALLY SAD!I still remmbered last week I only got to see they close the gate to inki stage in front my eyes!!.  i WANT TO GO TO INKI SOOOOO BADLY since many people said the stage is very nice~>< ~

Then, I decided to join ZE:A's.. still got time.. also cause they have pre-record so it's kinda easy to get in =). More quota!

Blah3, my number is 146#. 30 minutes after that, we went inside o.0 ------- freaking excited face!.
AND AND AND AND.... JUST Before we entered the studio... i SAW JINYOUNG B1A4!!! passed by me ALSO ZE:A MINWOO, JINYOUNG, AND TEAHUN (prepareing to standby for pre-record)>< !!Jinyoung's presence at that moment is one kind of luck or what!!! Want to shout his name sooooooo badly (he's freaking my bias in B1A4), but since i 'M with ZE:A's I need to behave
So I just call his name not very loud..dunno he saw me or not... but he just bow to ze:a fans=.='.. who were on our way to enter the studio..LOL.. But he's so sweettt..his smile so sweeettt *___________*. Oh, and Taehun just smiled+wave to me.=)

We were with KimHyunJung (KHJ) fans. so i GOT TO SEE KHJ too..omgeeee sooooo handsome!.. The staff said after KHJ finish, the KHJ fans must give way to ZE:A fans to be at front>< 
so, after KHJ finish like after he did 3 performance>< recording KISSKISS song><... Then, ZE:A fans rushed forward!

Some1 pushed me, pushed333, until. i JUST REALISED I was already infront stage!!!!!!! OMGEEE. I can touch their shoe!!SO FREAKING EXCITED THAT I WANT TO CRYYYYYYYY.~
ZE:A recorded 'watch out' song 3 times!. HEECHUL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Siwan too nice to fans!!, Minwoo saw my ;ousy 'MALAYSIA' sign i WROTE on A4 paper T.T *iT'S actually recycled from Previous MUBANK =.='*..


They'r freaking near to me. i FELT THOSE 15 minutes++ were like soo precious to me*__*.. I'm very satisfied>
tHEN, I just realised, how much i LIKE ZE:A!!! 

FInished, the staff shoo us out.. 

Then, I asked if we can go LIVE since we already see pre-recording..usually we can't go for live BUT the ZE:A staff unni had like 'kinda thick' Inki tickets in her hand o.0... I then just wait. At that moment, I felt kinda stupid! If only I'd wait a bit in the morning for the staff to come and write my name, i could have go for LIVE too!! ZE:A staff jjanG!, Dunno how+where did they secure the tickets

then, a ZE:A's said to me that we actually have mini fanmeet with ZE:A today at 5PM! O.0
I was like 'jinja???'!!!! o.0

i'm already satisfied seeing them pre-record..but now they have FANMEETING!!OMGEEE!!.. I felt like hitting jackpot!.

blah3,,, ZE:A staff unni then distribute the LIVE ticket.. one ze:a's said to me only 74 people were allowed in.. 74??? that's a lot!!! B1A4 fan only 20 were allowed in and they dun even have pre-record today!!!


I look at my hand and .... '146#'.. my number is too far lah!

But then, when she called the number, some ZE:A's were's present or may be went back home already!!!!

So I just wait a bit, praying they have extra ticket for me!.
Until the last ticket.....


me: Unni, yogiyo *showing my number*.


that time they were few other fans like 4-5 begging for the live tic. But she choose me!!! cuz My priority is higher.. ah, it's difficult to explain.iF U HAVE BEEN DEEP IN FANDOM U'LL KNOW THIS KIND OF THING So, i GOT THE TICKET!!

it's the last ticket!!!!! 
me: kamsahamnida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *i want to cry but no tears come out!!!*

youknowhowmuchiwanttogotoinkigayooooo!!

I hugged my ticket
SOO PRECIOUS. My ticket is sitting type
bUT OTHER THING MAKE me sad... my fren couldn't go in...T.T.... So sad!!


BUT!!! Altho I have ticket!! i CAN'T see B1A4 live!!!!!!!! because the staffs were very slow!!!! at letting fans in!!!! B1A4 was performing when I just at the gate!!!, and after entered the building, need to wait outside before get to enter studio!! So basically i JUST FANCHANTING outside studio but inside the building T_T!!!.. SOOOOOOOOO SAD!! AND IT'S THEIR GOODBYE STAGE!!
What more sadder, all b1a4 fans were outside the studio as well!! those with 'sitting' ticket!
bcause ajusshi said the seating is full!!!! 

BUT BUT BUT BUT....

SOMETHING FREAKING MIRACLE HAPPENED.. I met BOYFREN passed by me like jinyoung previously cause they want to standby for their performance. !!
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. They walked BESIDE ME!

I want to scream youngmin, but kinda far... and being with ze:a fans.. need to behave?
then, i dunno which mmbers name shud I screamed since they'r soooooo bling3, and i was like soo excited
Then, I just decided to shout jeongmin.. since he walked last.
me : JEONGMIN AH~~

Jeongmin: look BEHIND for my voice and smile(his eyes very small and cuteeee)+waved at ME!!!

Me: *faint!!

WHY WHY U LOOK AT ME!!! I JUST RANDOMLY SHOUTED UR NAME!!! DUN MESSED WITH YOUNGMIN'S PLACE IN MY HEART!!! YAH!!T_T

O.K finshed with boyfren...
Then, I was still frustrated need to wait outside the studio while B1A4 is performing O.K now!!! T.T!!!

Suddenly ajusshi said something blah3~ and said who wants to go for 'standing;.. then, i JUST SAID.. o.kLAH, I Joined~.then, like 8-10 peepo go inside the studio.. 

AND AND AND AND AND ...

Just before we entered studio  B1A4 came out!!! they'd just finished their performance T.T.. They'r beside me walkinggggggggg,.. BESIDE ME, and I'm the ONLY B1A4 fans since i GO WITH ZE:A's remember???!!!! 
I can shake hands everyone if i WANT and may be get a hug from sandeul.. But >< still have guard nearby and I need to behave since I'm old?=.=..
watever...
I was soooooooooooooooooo excited!! I was soo happyy cause I met JINYOUNG TWICE already passing by me>< ).kkkkk
Sandeul walked beside me so I just shoved my hand (I should pass him present!!!!) but it's too sudden.TT.
WATEVER, I shouted SANDEUL's name, he looked at me, and waved T.T he's so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. But Jinyoung still 1st in my heart or my fren gonna kill me.(she's sandeul's fan)

Ahhh,so happy! so many luck today compared to last week. NO LUCK AT ALL!

Went to LIVE~~
And see many idols performing. even Kikwang *__*... 

I felt the LIVE like soo long=.='... and my feet gonna break already.kkkk.

I didn't realised actually today was inkigayo summer special>

no wonder so long. kkk..
got to see 2AM!, 2PM, MBLA, GIRL'S DAY, T-ARA, Secret, mblaq, KIMHYUNJUNG(HANDSOME GILA), ZE:A. BOYFREN live(SOO JJANG), hyorin+ SIMON D(My fren were so jealous.kkk). 

finished! And everyone gather during ending.. 2NE1 won?
I didn't realise. BZ looking at B1A4+BOYFREN*_*. I'm glad they stood near my standing site!!.

But I didn't bring any B1A4 placard .. so only shouting their names. they .. of course, won't hearT.T My voice just tiny bit compared to other kfans of mblaq, and watever~ T.T.. 



Then, ZE:A fanmeeeting after INKI finish!!! it was short compared to B1A4 yesterday.. 

They just intro-ed themselve one by one and did some short speech. hEECHUL's turn was last and during his time, he only said'kamsahamnida'.LOL.
and then said 'ah, aniya aniya'.

soooo cuteeeeee


Then, he went shy

Me too join shouting.kkk.. He then, made speech with shy face=.='. good... i'm kinda at the back.. can't even hear his voice properly=.='.. 

kkkk. other fans as well. they keep saying 'andelasseo?' *can't hear*.

we then, just clap3 after he finished.ha-ha.

After that, I TOT IT'S finish! bUT THEN, we got HI-5 session with all of them!*free!*
kyaaa.. I was soo excited !!But soo nervous since i DUNNO THEY HAVE HI5 tooo~ lol. didn't even prepare anything and i FELT MYSELF Is very not clean since i SWEAT ALOT after ran/went to many places today! T.T..
omo....

watever.~ I decided to go kinda last.. ah.. met them one by one T.T Can even see their thick make up*kkk*..
I just said their name..one by one each passing by the mmber *I think I accidentally said 'JINYOUNG' infront JUNYOUNG '. MIAHN JUNYOUNG AHHHH t.t  got mixed up bit with my bias in B1A4>

also,, i BROUGHT 'MALAYSIA' sign with me.. 

At dongjun.. i SHOWED him, and he said :

'oh! mALAYSIA fan!'
kEVIN THEN SAW IT TOO, AND just smiled, I said to dongjun+Kevin' 
"dae!! MALAYSIA paen yaeyo'!!


ARRIVED AT heechul. I dun hesitate! just said' HEECHUL AH!! SARANG HAE!!* Pathetic LOve declaration* T__T....

Ah, soooo happy!
Then, go back and spazzing forever on this blog



Ignore my bloated face.. thiskindoffacetoohappyafterreceivingtheticket!





**

My fren already passed our gifts to B1A4 staffs and the satff said.. oh,, so many and expensive>< 

kkkkkk.. I KNOW.. I HOPE B1A4 IS READING OUR LETTER BY NOW AND ENJOYING THE FOODS>< *Glad we bought 5 bottle of juices instead of 4!!.LOL*. But I still regret a bit for buying only 4 sandwiches T.T MIahn!! nuNA is not very thoughtFUL t.t

POOR shiNwoo... I still regret a bit why we bought only 4 sandwiches!T_T!!!.. 

ARGHHH..


done!
No namdaemun shopping today.kkk blame ze:A fanmeet =p

2 comments:

  1. ooo..so jealous.... want to see them live too...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ;u; so they recognize us Msian fans ;u; <33333 YOURE TOO LUCKY SBVCHJSBCD SNM BXHNSB XNMSB XHNSVBNCNM XSMNXM SVB NXSNX /dead/

    ReplyDelete