Thursday, January 14, 2010

baachan : the heartbreaking news for E.L.F.=(

It was a peaceful wednesday morning..I was bz doing my last minutes-revisions.=.='..
Writing down all the formulas,remmbering like crazy.Thank God i have a good speed in memorising..*_*..

It's getting dark.I can't resist the feeling to get my hand on my lappy anymore..it's painful!lol
and so...i told myself.

"just chcking IMPORTANT emails..=).."..

purposely(=.='),I clicked on DBSKnight's blog url..
...
...
...

*SCREAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHH..The break out PV is out!omo omo..so kewl!
my mouth was wide open*_*..I'm overly happy excited..bla3.Thnking back,most of tho's japan's songs are ballads....of coz i still love hem al,But i wana see some 'rockin' feeling from their music too!and otally love this new fresh appearance*_*..

At least ALOT much better than ano oozora ni todoku made..bla3..*cheap made-pv like??*
plus,that song is meant for anime one peace..so.

purple line is different,It was created by korean's musician as well..
So,we could say that,,,this break out is totally a new-born jpn's rocky feeling of them..

I like the dance choreograph..so kewl.and mysterious feelingXD
The xiah-jjushi' at the end was hillarious!lol..and my stomach was goin to espode when he mouthed'break out'd chant!lol...it must be the other mmbers told him to dress so.lololol.
Those creepy hands on jejung is totally scray!*_*..yada yo..Scene of micky wih those 2 kiddos was weird?..Haha,,But I still love it^^..

'we keep the faith eternally'...gotta love that bit*_*.


Thus,my next revision and stay up was accompanied by break out*_*..haha..





Another breaking news yet shocking like mad..If i were suffered from CHD,I could have die on the spot!!
stories
at that same time.I saw many exciting suspicous status updated from dearest ELF-tachi on fb..owh..I thnk I knew it!it's SS2!omo!!..this is so insane!!i screamed,,throw tanthrum,,and it was 3 AM midnight!or i could say,early morning!
My mind went blank!I feels like buying tiket back home on the spot!
Plus,i have exam the next day!!!!grrr..that time i really regret opening the lappy!!*_*.

Dreaming of sapphire blue all over my sight,i fell asleep..ah........
woke up late!!*_*.I rshed to continue revision.sob3..


TODAY.....

after finishing the exam..^^..i rushed to my lappy,omona..62 inbox!*_*.within 12 hours..this is rare..

opening the fb..awww..................seems there lot hearbroken status!!i cn guess

&^%T&*&T^&%$%^*(*^%$£"$%%^$%%$*.........

they should'nt play thins like this..poor ELF...now i know..greedy can kill peoples...
I nearly fainted.(lol)...huhu..money,money,,u can sometimes be so scary!!

anyway,i look on the positive side..i dun have to worry about coming back hOme.tHUS, i should properly plan my trip to nihongo.ne,yukari chan,we need to talk.=D

It was a nice feeling today..altho a bit tired..But i still want to keep my feeling inside this blog..cause sometimes it's funny when i re-read bck wht i've worte here.lololol..
like a BIG diary!=D


No comments:

Post a Comment