Saturday, July 18, 2009

baachan : Bon Odori 2009^^

Aaa...kyowa hontou ni otsukareta!!+__+

Demo,ureshii na..BonOdori wa..sugoi!ippai no ningen deshita!!^^I went wth a tomodchi..And there,met NEWS fan frens..bla3..took picture..dancing!^^..And buy stuffs(mostly foods!^^)

This is my 2nd time^^My 1st was 2 years ago.hoho

I got an uchiwa dake...+__+I heard some said there was arashi uchiwa as well.huhu..sounds like usso!
Saa..I dunno what to say..kore,some of the vid I'm able to record.hoho(akuma!please post ur dance vid!haha)<


Piccus..^^


Oishii na kore if u have it when u're so thirsty*__*..The taste is kinda ordinary..like giant ice cream.But expensive!aigoooo~



Ahh..zannen!Why she has to 'kelip mata' at this moment?huhu..gomen ne kodomo~+__+


Our dinner.if u can call it like that..mm not bad+__+I want sushi na..demo,so many pple+__+


Oh!It's them!haha..News's frens*__*..They are nice pple~^^


omo~..whose work is this??it's shaky!!+__+




the stage is..small!!+__+And notin different from 2 years ago~huuuuu

The scene~hm..so many peepo~..I bet mostMalaysians went there.haha!..


Jaa..sore dake~got some more..But lazy to upload anymore.huhu..I got a funny vid..demo,intenet so slow.huhu...


*So,after the event,we took shuttle bus to KTM Shah Alam!Seriously many peepo!(chinese are evrywhere.erghh..no offend..But I kinda dun like some or may be most of them..+__+..they are kinda..rude I guess?Throw rubbish..cut my line!!and kinda ignore the rule..hmm..Whatever.~)

And the funny thing is...when we waited this LAST train like forever...And with bunch of pple....Chinese pple(they speak chinese so loud I can't understand a thing!can u imagine that sutuation??+__+?..Then,the train came...I was kinda in the front line..DEMO!!....

tHE DOor is not in front of me when the train stop!!lols..The cina beside me yelled.."Eyh,where is the door??!!The door,where!!"

Hahah..i just found it funny..I stayed stiff for a while.And then,rush to ther nearest door.hahahah!!

BLA3...Reach home at 12 am/pm..+__+..tskk..glad okasan not mad.hohoho..my 1st time came back home that late!!


word of the day=SUGOII~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment