Tuesday, July 28, 2009

baachan : [090724/Kangin, Leeteuk, Donghae/Transcript], Funny Role-Playing

Hahaha..I've lots of time.So,just wana shra this funny TS.lol


An old funny role-playing by KangTeuk in a radio show xD

Teuk: May I have your phone number?
Dong Hae: Maybe it is impolite in our first meet. But I love you.
The all members: ah~hahahahaha
Kang In: [He shouted angrily.] What?!
Teuk: I love you.
Kang In: Let me act. Let me act. Let me act with Teukie.
Teuk: Ok!
Kang In: The story is that I have coffee alone, Teukie is a girl, I like you and I go to accost you. [Then he started to act.]
Teuk[ He began to act a girl.]: Yes?
Kang In: Do you mind if I sit down?
Teuk: Who are you?
Kang In: I just now sat towards you.
Teuk: Oh.
Kang In: I want to talk to you.
Teuk: You can sit down if you pay for the coffee.
Kang In: I will pay.
Teuk: Ok, you can sit down.
Kang In: Well, how old are you?
Teuk: You guess.
Kang In: 20 years old?
Teuk: Bingo~
Kang In: What’s your name?
Teuk: My name is Teuk-sun.
Kang In: My name is Kang In.
Teuk: Kang In xi? Wow, my man.
Dong Hae: hahahahahahaha~~~
Kang In: Do you have boyfriend?
Teuk: No, I don’t.
Kang In: I don’t have girlfriend either. I want to assort with Teuk-sun.
Teuk: Well, we did just know each other. Have you already fell in love with me?
Kang In: Yes, Teuk-sun has bright big eyes.
Teuk: Yes?
Kang In: You have cherry-alike-small-lips.
Teuk: Oh~hohohoho, you are looking at me so carefulness.
Kang In: You have a tall nose.
Teuk: Yes?
Kang In: Hmm, you have a gracile face. [Teuk: Yes?] You have soft body. I really have a rush to embrace you.
Teuk: I have boyfriend.
Kang In: I only love one girl in my life.
Teuk: Oh.
Kang In: I think it is good if that girl is Teuk-sun.
Teuk: Well, I have boyfriend. Hey, here comes him. Dong Hae!!~
Kang In: I am a doctor.
Teuk: This man is direct.
Kang In: I draw a large income.
Teuk: You are a doctor?
Dong Hae: ah~hahahaha~~
Kang In: I have lots of money.
Teuk: I love you. [Dong Hae: hahahaha.] May you want to have my phone number?
Kang In: Ah~! This act is out of my original thoughts. What? Ok, I don’t care.

credits: kangteuk.com.cn + soompi

tsk~I miss my son.But he's growing so well,that I'm very happy!^^

1 comment:

  1. lol..y sddenly its chinen pic there?
    suppose 2 b suju [kangteukhae]..
    haha love chinen too..
    (we both hve same interest in korean+jpanese star la..hayyo~^^)

    ReplyDelete