Thursday, October 6, 2011

baachan: [Fanaccount] Met HITT at Incheon...^^

Made jejak kasih w/ uram.T.T..he's freaking my bias T_T..!
Got the other half of hitt mmbers siggy..
Hayong oppa called my name from far T_T...
Jaehun so nice to me..
Hyunjun playing 'hide n seek' w/ me ..kkk..he's very playful..=_=..

O.k let's start.. so, it's the last day in korea.. But I was determind to go to their ONLY schd while i was in seoul.SO I MUST GO! T_T!.. and the cruel thing is.. i only have this info about the schd.. 'incheon western youth festival'... that i googled translate =__+... by matching up the hangeul keyword and search engine results..I managed to fpund the info about the event T.T... timing.. and venue... tho i'm not sure,, but the keyword and timing so match cuz hitt had MTV sch at 8pm after that.. the festival started at 2pm.. 

Blah3.. the place is freaking far.. 2 hours by subway! and what more.we terlajak stationssss cuz i was sleepy and didn't check the map =_+... need to patah balik, aigoooo. i was soo damn worried. Reached dongam stat. and need take a taxi since it's late aleady!.The place is very far from dongam stat.=_+....  Arrived at 2.20pm? And after kinda positive that we went to the correct venue/EVENT..*still hesitate tho* LOL.. hmm.. they have like small stage and apparently they conducted singing compt?? solo, group etc..~ it's very fun and all the contestants are super good =).

there were booths around there as well.. like playing games.. doing something art.. blah3~ like a small expo perhaps??? .
not very sure..i just care to meet HITT.lol..
but.....


3pm.. 3.15.. 3.30pm! no HITT come out yet!!. So i was walking around aimlessly searching fro hitt's van =_+.. HA-HA..
Around 4.05pm If not mistaken.. Saw familiar figure+hair+clothes.. ackkk it's hitt!! they'r climbing the big stairs heading towards the backstage *waiting area*.. I can see them.hehe. Suddenly i felt my energy again.. omonaa.. they'r so free.. no guard, no fan running towards them.. 
me: unni, please wait for me here o.k!

I then ran towards the side of the stage/venue area? and peeking beside the stage *technician sound standby area=_=..*..i was veryyy nervous... I peek a bit... i think.. HyunJun saw me..=.='''''' so i have no chance to peek cuz tht will make me look soo stalkerish and it's not my style T__T... I have so many thought! but this the last chanceee T_T I must go! If i didn't meet uram, I think i'll regret ..kkkk...need to act fast too. Cuz.. after finish perform, they must have want to rush to next schd..

So, i just sat randomly at the stairs and sip a water .. checking my make up...=_=.. and then,, w/o realising.. already came out from 'peeking' area and heading to the huge stairs..~~~Ahhhhhh.. i dun even dare to look up.!

I looked down while walking to the staircase area.. ah~~ HAYONG i THINK?? saw me from far.hoho.. and shouted my name like 'Uram ~Nabiha sshi' (like uram, nabiha sshi is coming~something like that lah~).LOL....ha-ha.. (everyone also know i'm uram's fan.LOLOLOL!)..
And i heard some shocking sounds/ voice.. like 'whoah' from far something. hahaha.. kinda embarrassing.=_=.... 

BLah3.. i look up a bit.. and then..u know what..T.T..

Uram is like running towards my direction T__T.. I was soo damn happy i wish i can run to him too.LOL.
But i was like walking cooly+_+.. then, i realised... THE 1st step of the stair is SUPER HIGH!!

I made this sound like :ottoke?? why so high!!!! LOL.. then, i climb a bit *sopan2*.xxDDDDDD
ah, uram already waited for me =_+.wow. so fast....=)..
ah~~ so we met!!!!!!! i was like annyeonghasaeyooooo~~~~~~ and sweet smileee..

hmmm.funny thing.. because both? of us, are very nervous.. I'm lost of word.. i only made like 'ah.. 'ah  hmm' sound=_+..

Then, i remembered sign2222.. I took my uglyT.T uchiwa support tool that i wrote '우람' on it.haha. i asked him to sign on that while i was clumsily took out my silver marker.ha-ha.
me: Ah,, cd eopseoyo,,oneul(i didn't bring my cd today)..T.T so, pelase sign on this,instead.
uram: just smile.. ah very sweeet!! he's not fair like my Junyong oppa.. but still very handsomeeeee and cute at the same time.his face kinda small..;__;..


uram sign.. he signed very slowwwwlyyyyy~~I ask him are u  sick??? kamki?(fever in korean)..
and he just smile.. and he said something like.. yeah..~ huhuh.poor him..T_T.. I can tell he doesn't look that good.
i told him i'm going back tonight blah3.. and i realised, he has finish sign.. hmm. then, i only look at him, and he just smile again *i can die many2 times.LOL*. THEN, w/o a thinking, i spLurted out: whoah, mochida(u're very handsome/cool).LOL..
THEN, I REALISED..ooppss =_+...
making him more shy lah~HAHAHAHA.
Oh.. then, he was about to return the markerpen to me.. he tight the pen before that.. and shoved to me..
BUT u know what.. while I was about to take it from him... he then,, took it again.. and tight it again tho it's pointlesss.. T_T..Uram ah!!! no need to do that!! (u're not nappeun namja right?kkkk)..

hahaha. i then just smile and make like a 'smirk' laugh? like HyunJun always did..kkkk.
kkkkk.. i was so reluctant to take the pen! HAHAHAHA. AH, THEN, i remmbered i haven't got JT+HW sign yet.. !!
So, I asked him.. and made a gesture like.. :ah,, howon + juntaek sign.. ah.can go up there?? *pointng to the direction of the rest of hitt mmbers+staff were waiting.damn nervous.but because uram is walking beside me.. hihihihihiihi.. 
nearly arrived, then hayong oppa again =_=..
HY: ah, nabiha sshi~~~ blah3..

he's like introducing me to everyone.LOL!!! this is embarassing cuz today i wore the same scarf as yest. blame the ajusshi cuz dun have iron!!!! i supposed to wear purple scarf today so will look cuter.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

all pple there kinda shock.LOL.I think 1 of the staff that i've met before at jay.k.. sj something(twt id).made like 'O' expression.LOL!! I just smile to her.kkkkkkkk..
they all must be shock to see me at that place xDDDDDDD because i told u.. it's freaking farrrr

blah3. there were standby.i think they will perform next^^.

I dun wana waste time.so i searhed for jt 1st. oh.juntaek sshi.. sign jusaeyo~he then just give me..he looked very cute in person*__*~~. he didn't smile much.. i think he looked likE a person w/ many troubles T_T...

Then, next is howon..
I couldn't find him.. only when hyunjun pointed to him for me.. CUZ WHEN ALL HITT MMBERS ARE TOGETHER.. They look kinda the same.ha-ha..=_=.. thanks hyunjun ah~ LOL

they must have read the small note i left with uram (i forgot to remove the note!!) present on friday 'I WANT HITT sign!'.LOLOLOL!!!. embarrassing =_+..
O.k so finish.. and i realised, they were about ready to perform.heu3..
everyone like left me.kkk. and only to realised, JT is still there.. so i remmbered my fren asked me to say to him that she like juntaek oppa soo much.LOL..

So i just go grab JT attention and said that in broken hangeul... he was like leaning his ear near me to understand what i'm saying.and just laugh a bit/smile? after i finish talking *since he didn't smile much person.kkk*.. oh sweet listener.kkkk. he seem happy i told that to him ^^~
Then jt left me, so i said goodluck and he looked back and smile to me.. hehehe~~

finish.. then, HITT perform, i rushd back to infront stage area and do fancams..Whaohh..because there were only little audience may be like 200? so, it's very close and it's kinda embarassing to look at hitt members.Kkkkkkkkk... Unni said uram made some hand gesture to me  during i'll always love u song,but i didn't catch it.=_=.. and hyunjun too.. but unni said Hyunjun did the hand gesture to her, not to me.LOL.. I dun wana fight it's hyunjun anyway.if uram, then i'm very positive.hahahahahaha!.
I wana crai.i sang all the songs with them! wow! i really can sing all the songss tho i've never look at the lyric even once!!!=_=..
they perform my fav song just the way u are FULL *_*~i fcs all 3 songs they perform.the reaction of audience are good.. after they finished just the way u're, audience was like 'encore2 ' LOL..
And HY said sth2~ hahaha~very cute..


hmmm.. i dunno why, but uram looks very cute on stage w/ hyunjun that day *_*.. but of coz uram's cuter.kkk. he smiled sweetly and seems enjoying the stage from start till the end...^^~,
i wonder if he's healthy already or what.. but that's good..^^

so, after HITT finished, we also finish our sch and need to rush to ansan for DnT schd. !OMG! the place is very far..i was worried if we couldn't make it. so, we rushed back and while on our rushing(running man LOL), we actually passed by HITT's van and HITT mmbers were also heading back to their van.LOL..*nice timing huh).... I was so shocked when unni suddenly said' HITT!!!! BYE2!!* (2x) So loudly 0.o..lol unni ah =_=... kk. then unni said uram quickly ran into the van when SG (uram's fan) ran towards him at the van.kkk..
jaehun, saw/hear unni, so he said, 'annyeong'+bow to us.. and i just bow a bit.see i told u.Jayhun so nice to me T_T!. 
I want to be jayhun's fans too!^^

We then, ran our life to catch taxi ... hayyah.we ran like crazy =___=..

finished!~

No comments:

Post a Comment